PDA

View Full Version : Humilias on Hard with a FOnewm -.-

XxGoregrinderxX
Jan 13, 2012, 04:48 PM
Hey guys.
My FOnewm is at level 53 now and im trying to beat
Humilias in Hardmode.
But first he freezes me with his laz0r and then he uses his Sword
Attack. Thats a instant death for me. Even with Deband it's very Hard.
Can anyone give me some tips?
Is level 53 a good level or should i level up a bit more?
What techs should i use?

Nick O'Demus
Jan 13, 2012, 05:03 PM
Equiping a Slow Protect and Ice Protect will negate both of the status effects Humilias can hit you with. It makes the fight MUCH easier. If you're using a Force, you can also hit him with Jellen so his attacks don't hurt as much. Also, the best place to be while attacking him is slightly behind him, using weapon PA's or techs that hit both his legs at once. His biggest weakness is to melee attacks, so a slicer with Bright Sign or daggers with Air Ride work very well.

Learn to recognize his attack patterms. While he's moving around, don't attack, just try to keep up with him, staying under him and slightly behind. Once he stops moving, he'll shoot his ice/slow beams in front of him. If anyone is affected by the statuses, he'll follow that with a sword strike (rushing forward). Keep your distance if he does this, even while behind him, since it has a pretty large area of effect. He ends his attack sequence by punching the ground (back off slightly for this), then he'll rush backwards before starting to move again. When he splits into Chaos & Mobius, you can't damage him, so just avoid his attacks until he reforms.

Atbar
Jan 13, 2012, 08:03 PM
Your best attack is Razonde. Spam it.

Mustache
Jan 14, 2012, 08:44 AM
Stay between his legs when he's charging, I only attack when he starts to shoot where I move slightly behind him. Razonde will get the job done fairly quick. When he splits up just run around, if you keep moving then mobius won't be able to appear and hit you. Once you have is pattern down you should be able to beat him without getting touched. Watch out for the floor panels while you're trying to stay under his legs, you can trap yourself sometimes by turning them all red, they turn red when you run on them and only the red ones activate in an attack.

Also you can take some Photon drops into the Sewer Shop and buy yourself some Scape Dolls to help out in the fight.

XxGoregrinderxX
Jan 14, 2012, 11:35 AM
Thx for your tips.
Where can i get freeze and slow protect?

Mustache
Jan 14, 2012, 12:04 PM
Freeze protect you can get from the boxes after the boss room in Rioh Snowfield. And the Slow Protects drops from none other than the boss you're trying to beat.

DoctorShanks
Jan 14, 2012, 12:36 PM
Once you memorize the attack patterns, you eventually will not need the protection units since you dodge all of his attacks. Better to use them for practice though.

If you get his health down fast enough with Razonde, he shouldn't use his floor panel attack. I suppose thats a good way to know if you're killing him fast enough.

The_Pup
Jan 16, 2012, 04:32 PM
One final note: SPAM RESTA WHEN HE DIES.