PDA

View Full Version : Amethad

ToCool74
Jan 17, 2012, 04:41 PM
Hello,

Does anybody know of a level or shop where I can get Amethad?

I've heard it was on Hill of Spores level A but at my current level it is a hassle to go through the ENTIRE level to get just 1 per boss box.

I tried to look for shops that sold them but all of them where far to expensive costing up to at least 165,000 meseta for just 1.

And even then, The shops had a very limited supply. I need 20 to be able to make Cast Formal wear.

Can anyone help out?

I'm currently at lv 96 and my current meseta is 4,130.000.

RedRaz0r
Jan 17, 2012, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately, there's not an easy shortcut around it. You'll have to either farm em yourself, or buy them. If you want the outfit bad, I suggest running the mission to farm for them, and buy a few here and there when you can. Otherwise, you could also just run the current event mission until you have a ton of meseta, then buy em outright.

Best of luck to you!

padiwac
Jan 17, 2012, 07:12 PM
White Beast A after the event.

Omega-z
Jan 17, 2012, 07:19 PM
What padiwac said, The boxes at the end of block 3 behind the Ice blue flame has Amethad at a pretty high rate of getting 1.

ToCool74
Jan 17, 2012, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the replies guys.

They where all pretty helpful.

Alysane
Jan 17, 2012, 11:01 PM
White Beast A after the event.

Is White Beast still pretty much the hotspot outside of events? I remember it being the most popular place when I last played before this event, but that was a looooong time ago now.

ToCool74
Jan 18, 2012, 03:49 PM
Hey I just beat White Beast A and got nothing.

I even looked into those boxes you guys where referring to and still nothing.

Illuminate
Jan 18, 2012, 05:09 PM
Is White Beast still pretty much the hotspot outside of events? I remember it being the most popular place when I last played before this event, but that was a looooong time ago now.

White Beast to the 360 servers is like crystal meth to crackheads.

Alysane
Jan 18, 2012, 07:56 PM
White Beast to the 360 servers is like crystal meth to crackheads.

Word, thanks. I will equip accordingly at the end of the event.

Omega-z
Jan 18, 2012, 08:08 PM
lol, you got to do more then one run, like 1 in 4-8 runs lol. there not going to drop like candy for you.

ToCool74
Jan 18, 2012, 09:09 PM
Oh....

I just assumed that they would be in the box on each run like on Hill of Spores.

Does not matter how many times you beat it you ALWAYS get one.

But whever, thanks for the help anyway.

desturel
Jan 19, 2012, 10:22 AM
I just assumed that they would be in the box on each run like on Hill of Spores.

This is the same suggestion that I gave to a person who was hunting Diad, Black Nest A has a better drop rate than White Beast A and a similar drop rate to Hill of Spores A, but it is a dark mission so you would need to watch out for Megid.

Pros for White Beast:
More EXP
Boss Drops
More people running it
Shuzak

Pros for Black Nest:
Shorter run
Higher drop rate than White Beast
Crystal Skull (selling around 1 mil right now because of Black Meteora)
[B] Gekitsnata (normally sells for around 1 mil as well, but sometimes goes down to about 700k)
Deljaban Blades (fluctuate between 20k to 50k, so they are a nice source of consistent income)

Pros for Hill of Spores:
Photon Charges... lots of them
Tan Gerine sells for 10~20k for some reason, but if you flood the market they will take a while to sell unlike Deljaban Blades.
Chance for Shato (although the rare map is extra rare)