PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Blacklist?

Polantaris
Jan 20, 2012, 06:21 PM
Is there a way to blacklist players?

I was playing with my friend, and I don't remember the menu exactly from when I used to play US PSU. I was trying to give him leader, and while doing it, I think I accidentally blacklisted him...but I can't find ANYTHING to remove it.

Everything I say goes to him, but I see nothing he says. It's a classic Blacklist feature. I was hoping someone would help me out on removing him from it, cause I've gone through practically every menu except the Options menu and can't find anything to remove him from it.

Any help would be great.

Omi
Jan 20, 2012, 06:56 PM
Is there a way to blacklist players?

I was playing with my friend, and I don't remember the menu exactly from when I used to play US PSU. I was trying to give him leader, and while doing it, I think I accidentally blacklisted him...but I can't find ANYTHING to remove it.

Everything I say goes to him, but I see nothing he says. It's a classic Blacklist feature. I was hoping someone would help me out on removing him from it, cause I've gone through practically every menu except the Options menu and can't find anything to remove him from it.

Any help would be great.

When you go into the initial menu go to the the very last choice, then you get
Options -> Black List -> Log Off respectively. Go to the second one called ブラックリスト then
go to the second selection down and it will list names once you select it, those names are
the people you have on your BL. Pick the name and hit the option that starts with "リスト"
to reset them to being off of your Black List.

Polantaris
Jan 20, 2012, 08:49 PM
Ah many thanks. I appreciate the help.

If you don't mind, one more question: Where's the option to change how party drops are obtained? Since we are both Community members at the moment, we can't trade anything if we get a drop that the other wants, so I wanted to change the drop distribution. Any idea how to do that?

I really wish I had better memory of this stuff...been too long =/

Omi
Jan 20, 2012, 09:44 PM
Ah many thanks. I appreciate the help.

If you don't mind, one more question: Where's the option to change how party drops are obtained? Since we are both Community members at the moment, we can't trade anything if we get a drop that the other wants, so I wanted to change the drop distribution. Any idea how to do that?

I really wish I had better memory of this stuff...been too long =/

When you are about to start a run go to the option that reads ”アイテム” then a
bunch on kanji after it. アイテム means Item and the rest means distribution I guess.
Once you select that you will find two options each with three things you can select
basically it is like this:

Rare Items (7*+) -> Give Finder (top), Random (second), Set Order (third)
Non Rare Items (includes meseta) -> Give Finder (top), Random (second), Set Order (third)

PS: You will know that you have Give Finder selected b/c it is the only option without
katakana in it that spells "random" or "ランダム".

Polantaris
Jan 20, 2012, 11:43 PM
Much appreciated, thanks for the help!