PDA

View Full Version : Just joined PSU JP

redbl0odx
Jan 21, 2012, 04:24 PM
As the title of the thread states...I just joined the game, I have played like only one mission so far...just to see how laggy it is for me, not so much.

...I have only seen 3 people in game..LOL

Would be nice to have some english speaking players to play with...or somebody who would be nice enough to guide me through this?

If there is a thread about this already...sorry xD I am new here.

lv 4 redbl0odx male beast right now... xD

TenebriS
Jan 21, 2012, 04:26 PM
yeah, bad news for oen thing, the meet and greet you sadly missed xD it just finished ^^;

well if i see you ingame i will exchange cards with you, in alst tiem im aroudn the GAM area a lot, also sometimes at the beach n.n

redroses
Jan 21, 2012, 04:26 PM
If you quickly come to Uni 3, Habirao f.d. village there will still be some players, we just had a meet and greet, sorry you couldn't make it.

redbl0odx
Jan 21, 2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah...im completely clueless a bit on how to get around, right now im around the 5th floor on the guardians colony. I feel like I shoulda looked up more guides on this. I could only get to one other area..and I don't know its name.

(super noob..LOL)

redroses
Jan 21, 2012, 04:33 PM
Well, we are often online, if you ever meet one of us, we will surely help you out!

redbl0odx
Jan 21, 2012, 04:36 PM
Wow I didn't even notice the date on that meet and greet...and when I looked at my calendar... /facepalm

Namieachan
Jan 21, 2012, 11:41 PM
Welcome~ I'm new too. Not to PSU, though! :D

redbl0odx
Jan 22, 2012, 07:46 PM
Holy crap...I just found a group of english players o.o but...uhm...I hope not all of them are like this group I found because...I almost don't want to play if you are all like these guys...

http://i43.tinypic.com/35b80gi.jpg

If you see yourself in this picture...o.O then...sorry if you are offended? But these are the kind of players I avoid..Other things went on as well...xD not very friendly.

str898mustang
Jan 22, 2012, 08:35 PM
thats the scum of 360 that I dont want on JP PSU....

Most of us importers aren't like that...I've warned that player to stop talking like that or at least do it in private chat

Resanoca
Jan 22, 2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I saw him and someone else talking stupidly in the GAM lobby. I'm curious how many have blocked them. D:

str898mustang
Jan 22, 2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I saw him and someone else talking stupidly in the GAM lobby. I'm curious how many have blocked them. D:

hopefully he's gets reported enough to be banned.

JCGamer
Jan 22, 2012, 10:52 PM
yes I saw him & this person named that dragon was hanging with the name was Bam something.I was trying to tell Ban & Dragon that is not nice to say anything bad or bad word in the game and told then to pretty please say nice thing cuz there a lot of nice psu jp player don't need that kind behavior in the psu jp server. Bam said I dont care this a fucking game blah blah blah. so what I did was for not to upset him I said have nice day and take care.but seem they dont understand we the player of psu want to say away from thing like that and enjoy the game with out bad behavior in the game its self. if they want chat they should keep it in a private chat.

JCGamer
Jan 22, 2012, 10:57 PM
hopefully he's gets reported enough to be banned. I try tell them not say anything bad but I told them that GM on psu jp wont like it. Bam say and quoted> F**K the gmz I will always gonna come back.
:( is kinda sad to see player act like that and dont have no respect for the psu jp game. I hope they do cuz is darn shame to see that kind of bad behavior

Shirai
Jan 22, 2012, 11:39 PM
I try tell them not say anything bad but I told them that GM on psu jp wont like it. Bam say and quoted> F**K the gmz I will always gonna come back.
:( is kinda sad to see player act like that and dont have no respect for the psu jp game. I hope they do cuz is darn shame to see that kind of bad behavior
I told him to keep what he says to party chat, but him and his friend both insulted me. Such ignorance shouldn't exist ._.

Anon_Fire
Jan 23, 2012, 12:04 AM
Holy crap...I just found a group of english players o.o but...uhm...I hope not all of them are like this group I found because...I almost don't want to play if you are all like these guys...

http://i43.tinypic.com/35b80gi.jpg

If you see yourself in this picture...o.O then...sorry if you are offended? But these are the kind of players I avoid..Other things went on as well...xD not very friendly.

How in the hell did they get on PSU JP?

str898mustang
Jan 23, 2012, 12:06 AM
step by step guides

Anon_Fire
Jan 23, 2012, 12:12 AM
step by step guides

Don't ever give out any of these guides to those.... scum.

redbl0odx
Jan 23, 2012, 12:19 AM
To be honest the worst out of those people was Dragonslayer and Rimu...

I did meet 2 other people who didn't seem so bad, but one of them was so entertained by the two people I mentioned above that I never did get to do a run with them before I got off.

Glad to know you all arent like this x.x

Crysteon
Jan 23, 2012, 12:20 AM
Don't ever give out any of these guides to those.... scum.

<bitch>
Pfft, tell that to the people who do guides to basically show off they are hotshots or that simply think certain people lack common sense to do things by themselves :0
</bitch>

So...now we are being invaded by teenagers? God...my Blacklist will be humungous by the end of this year....

JCGamer
Jan 23, 2012, 02:28 AM
To be honest the worst out of those people was Dragonslayer and Rimu...

I did meet 2 other people who didn't seem so bad, but one of them was so entertained by the two people I mentioned above that I never did get to do a run with them before I got off.

Glad to know you all arent like this x.xIndeed redbl0odx only thing we just want to do is hunt thing with are friends and spend time doing amp hunt & bt frags and just focus on helping those that need help and enjoy there company.

redbl0odx
Jan 23, 2012, 05:59 AM
I did learn how to add friends/cards from that group though..so I guess it wasn't the absolute worst experience ever...and how to do emotes...and sit...etc

Alex305!
Jan 23, 2012, 09:09 AM
These guys are more entertaining than annoying for me... Seeing these kids kind of cures my homesickness to the 360servers (Mainly was a PC/PS2 player but lol). I don't see why they have gotten so much attention though...Isn't that what they want? I would suggest to blacklist and move on if it causes that much of an inconvenience.

You can report players too? That's new to me.

JCGamer
Jan 23, 2012, 05:42 PM
I took the time and explain to XDragonSlayerX that he cant be going acting stupid or saying bad words. I told him this not like the psu on the 360. and everyone want to play decent or just focus doing nice thing and have fun doing what we do best like hunting and helping player when we have time, Dragon understood and said he will never never ever doing it again and he want keep thing nice and he will stop what he was doing for now on and be nice psu player :)

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 06:45 PM
this is before i found out that swearing was that serious on psu so sorry to everyone i offended. wont happen again

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 06:58 PM
this is before i found out that swearing was that serious on psu so sorry to everyone i offended. wont happen again
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n595/Resanoca/memes-me-gusta-being-a-goose.jpg

priimula
Jan 23, 2012, 07:01 PM
You know, it's kind of funny you would post this picture... (I'm Rimu) it's funny because the entire time you were following me around trying to get my card. When i said "no" you apparently got offended. i was cursing because i knew everyone there except for you. If you don't like me, why follow me? .-.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:04 PM
Er... talking to me?

≪≫Bass≪≫
Jan 23, 2012, 07:05 PM
hey im with priimula on this on u act like u never seen ppl talk like that its call free dome of speech lolz :confused:^^:confused:

Shirai
Jan 23, 2012, 07:06 PM
hey im with priimula on this on u act like u never seen ppl talk like that its call free dome of speech lolz :confused:^^:confused:

Well people do talk, but most don't talk publicly. If they do talk publicly, it's not some nonsense that you guys speak. What you guys say is honestly out of term and disrespectful to the community.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:09 PM
Where does freedom of speech come into play when you shouldn't even be there in the first place. If you're gonna play on a server that isn't even meant for you, you could at least be respectful about it and not be a complete fool.

≪≫Bass≪≫
Jan 23, 2012, 07:10 PM
Well people do talk, but most don't talk publicly. If they do talk publicly, it's not some nonsense that you guys speak. What you guys say is honestly out of term and disrespectful to the community.
i kno what u r saying but still its not right to get banned over speeking your mind and i was not even in the pic he is just my friend lolz

priimula
Jan 23, 2012, 07:10 PM
It was not disrespect directed towards anyone were all grownups here. I was having a good time with some friends and red blood wanted my card and i simply said no. It's not like I cursed at him. .-. he just happen to capture a picture of me screwing around with my friends and decided to try and make me look bad. correct if I'm wrong but, i don't think i should be displayed as a bad person.

WhammyKing121
Jan 23, 2012, 07:12 PM
I don't really post here on PSO-World too much so most of you won't know me, but I've sent these guys multiple messages being as polite as possible to ask them to refrain from speaking in the lobbies. They either fight me about it or say something along the lines of "ok sorry it won't happen again" then continue their conversations. Then the JP players started mocking Americans in general.

Shirai
Jan 23, 2012, 07:13 PM
Just going to say this, if you have things to say to each other, say it in mail or party chat. We're not on good-terms with the Japanese on this server. I honestly feel as if we keep scaring them away. Stop making yourselves and the importer community seem like morons.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:14 PM
It was not disrespect directed towards anyone were all grownups here. I was having a good time with some friends and red blood wanted my card and i simply said no. It's not like I cursed at him. .-. he just happen to capture a picture of me screwing around with my friends and decided to try and make me look bad. correct if I'm wrong but, i don't think i should be displayed as a bad person.
Oh. Haha. When you mentioned the picture I thought you meant the one I posted at Dragon. You had me confused about that.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:18 PM
we aint bad people we were just screwing around but ive been told by alot of people the japanese find it disrespectful. i didnt know that so sorry again to everyone

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:23 PM
we aint bad people we were just screwing around but ive been told by alot of people the japs find it disrespectful. i didnt know that so sorry again to everyone
I'm not even gonna go into the "japs" thing, but I honestly think you're full of shit. Doesn't matter where you're from, that will always be disrespectful to anyone. If you think it isn't, then you're even bigger fool than you led people to believe.

Alex305!
Jan 23, 2012, 07:25 PM
Ah so this is the thread where this talk about not speaking in the lobby surfaced. For what the guys in OP's post were doing that's unacceptable. However exchanging a quick word to a friend in a public chat or recognizing another importer in the lobby should not raise such concern. I know we are not the most popular group on the server but I believe that's nonsense.

However please inform me if I'm mistaken I'll go speak to some JP friends too to see what they have to say. I am an English speaker and usually speak English except for preset macros and all my experiences were very good. They helped me some spoke english back to me they asked me about trends and where I was from. They wanted to know how to do certain emotes in english and what some of them even meant. However I know my experiences can't speak for everything so i'm asking again am I missing something or is this bullshit?

xXDragonslayeRXx
listen i dont really care what you think of me im just apologising to everyone i offended think im full of shit if you want... OH MY GOD YOU JUST SWORE YOUR A BAD PERSON DONT TALK TO ME

priimula
we weren't directing it towards the japanese we were just cursing in general. He means he didn't know the japanese don't like us because of our vulgar language. .-.

≪≫Bass≪≫
well cant ppl just talk to there other friend with out being call disrespectful ?? its only a game it u cant take it the u should not play it

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:27 PM
JCgamer explained it to me. Trust me it wont happen again and if it does it will happen in the private chat

Shirai
Jan 23, 2012, 07:29 PM
we weren't directing it towards the japanese we were just cursing in general. He means he didn't know the japanese don't like us because of our vulgar language. .-.

It's not just the vulgar language but, we're pretty much invading their territory and barging in with such a disrespectful manner. It's not only you guys, its others too. Their impression of the importer community is terrible and being moronic just makes it worse. Also you should really know how cursing is within the community. If you're going to curse, curse privately.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:30 PM
Ah so this is the thread where this talk about not speaking in the lobby surfaced. For what the guys in OP's post were doing that's unacceptable. However exchanging a quick word to a friend in a public chat or recognizing another importer in the lobby should not raise such concern. I know we are not the most popular group on the server but I believe that's nonsense.

However please inform me if I'm mistaken I'll go speak to some JP friends too to see what they have to say. I am an English speaker and usually speak English except for preset macros and all my experiences were very good. They helped me some spoke english back to me they asked me about trends and where I was from. They wanted to know how to do certain emotes in english and what some of them even meant. However I know my experiences can't speak for everything so i'm asking again am I missing something or is this bullshit?That normally would be okay, but with what most of them have been doing/saying... It's your basic 360 BS, really.

WhammyKing121
Jan 23, 2012, 07:31 PM
The JP players aren't just thinking that you guys are the ones doing it. They're thinking that all Americans are these impolite and disrespectful people that don't care enough to hit a button and switch to party chat. They'll start reporting American players on site and that's when the GMs start caring about us being on their server. They're fine with us being on there, but if it means that the JP players aren't happy; they'll make us go.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:32 PM
That normally would be okay, but with what most of them have been doing/saying... It's your basic 360 BS, really.

i didnt even know it was this offensive on the japanese servers dude. plus i didnt play on the 360 version i came str8 on here

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:33 PM
The whole spring of "JP only" parties didn't start showing up until after a bunch of importers were spouting in lobbies a lot.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:35 PM
i didnt even know it was this offensive on the japanese servers dude. plus i didnt play on the 360 version i came str8 on hereI wanna say that knowing how to act respectfully is common sense, but...

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:35 PM
okay dude ill talk in private next time. im new to this so sorry AGAIN..

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:36 PM
okay dude ill talk in private next time. im new to this so sorry AGAIN..You're new to common sense? Well, I suppose I'll let it slide this time. Just once though.

priimula
Jan 23, 2012, 07:39 PM
resa... i would appreciate if you wouldn't talk down to him.. your'e talking about being respectful and you're being a hypocrit.. hes trying to apologize and your just bringing him down. just stop...

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
Tell me something I don't know.

Subject Delta
Jan 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
This is pretty amazing and people wonder why when I played on the Japanese servers I did so incognito avoiding all these blubbering fools.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:43 PM
This is pretty amazing and people wonder why when I played on the Japanese servers I did so incognito avoiding all these blubbering fools.
You were trained well.

priimula
Jan 23, 2012, 07:43 PM
You know what you're just contradicting your self so I'm done talking to you. .-.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:47 PM
its like this when you were a kid you had to learn how to walk when you start doing anything you have to learn. in my case im new to jp psu and i just learned not to swear in public chat.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:48 PM
My respect is only given to those who earn it. If you're new to me, respect is mutual until seen otherwise. I have seen otherwise with Dragon and his friends. Then again, I don't think I recall saying that I was respectful. ...Well, to those who make a fool of themselves.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:49 PM
its like this when you were a kid you had to learn how to walk when you start doing anything you have to learn. in my case im new to jp psu and i just learned not to swear in public chat.And I suppose you were also never taught to not be a fool in public, huh? It's not just your language, but how you were talking to people in general that pissed them off.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:51 PM
And I suppose you were also never taught to not be a fool in public, huh? It's not just your language, but how you were talking to people in general.

dude we werent even talking to anyone in general
it was between us thats it.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 07:54 PM
it was between us thats it.Really? When someone tried to tell you about talking in private you responded back telling her stuff like... "Shut up", "Know where a kitchen is? Well go in there and make me a sandwich, ho" and other stuff along those line.

WhammyKing121
Jan 23, 2012, 07:54 PM
it was between us thats it.

You're not understanding that it doesn't matter. They want it quiet so we have to keep it quiet and we need to be respectful to them. And it's just one little button that will switch it into party chat but that's way too hard apparently.

Alex305!
Jan 23, 2012, 07:55 PM
That normally would be okay, but with what most of them have been doing/saying... It's your basic 360 BS, really.

I hope people reading this thread can pay attention very carefully and Put one and one together. When was the last time any US importer got this much negative attention? Then out of nowhere we have all of this talk about how the JP players feel towards the importers. I'm not xenophobic but even pretending that I am I doubt any US idle chat would stir so much controversy. We have to be reasonable about this matter. However what the players in question were doing like I said was unacceptable. But walking around the servers pussyfooted worried about not getting banned when you're not even doing anything wrong is stupid. I just think we have to be considerate.

All these guides are bringing in a wide variety of players...I just hope we include in these guides some guidelines on how to be respectful and nice on this server.

I had an unfortunate encounter and I wanted to just get this out of the way.

Also 7 pages? Really guys?

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:55 PM
first of all that wasnt me that was bass and it was to JC and JC is defending me.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 07:58 PM
I took the time and explain to XDragonSlayerX that he cant be going acting stupid or saying bad words. I told him this not like the psu on the 360. and everyone want to play decent or just focus doing nice thing and have fun doing what we do best like hunting and helping player when we have time, Dragon understood and said he will never never ever doing it again and he want keep thing nice and he will stop what he was doing for now on and be nice psu player :)

you see

Subject Delta
Jan 23, 2012, 07:59 PM
People just have to realize that we(non Japan Residents) are not supposed to be on the server.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:00 PM
People just have to realize that we(non Japan Residents) are not supposed to be on the server.

i realize that now and have apologised

redbl0odx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:01 PM
Honestly I wasn't offended by what was going on. It was just kind of annoying. I posted that picture because, I just really hoped not all of the english speaking community was like that. If I found you guys at some random moment, and you are not NORMALLY like that, then I apologize. Like I said that was just my first impression of importers when I got on. Also I thought it was amazing that any english speaking people would be talking like that publicly on a server where I was sure we werent really allowed to be there, but they just tolerate us as long as we don't harm their gaming experience.

rimu, wtever your forum name is.. I was still figuring out the UI when i kept trying to get your card, I still don't really know how it all works so sorry. It wasn't rude of you to refuse the friend card...thing... at the time though, the way you said it, did sound rude. But not everybody can be polite about everything 100% of the time.

I come back after a few hours to see any response to this thread and ...damn, 6 pages worth. I hope I didn't start any unnecessary problems for this community >_>

Long response by now, but in a sad way I kind of started a lot of it. Maybe? I was the one who was like " Oh hey, whats up" and started conversation, which led to...yeah

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 08:03 PM
first of all that wasnt me that was bass and it was to JC and JC is defending me.No, it wasn't at JC. It was at someone else, but that just proves you weren't just using language but bashing others as well.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:06 PM
No, it wasn't at JC. It was at someone else, but that just proves you weren't just using language but bashing others as well.

ok dude i know for a fact i dont bash other people. unlike you i dont bash other people until they piss me off. ive apologised now and i know what i can and cant say on the jp servers. so why dont you stop trying to make me look bad by making stuff up. or trying to make yourself look big

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:07 PM
Honestly I wasn't offended by what was going on. It was just kind of annoying. I posted that picture because, I just really hoped not all of the english speaking community was like that. If I found you guys at some random moment, and you are not NORMALLY like that, then I apologize. Like I said that was just my first impression of importers when I got on. Also I thought it was amazing that any english speaking people would be talking like that publicly on a server where I was sure we werent really allowed to be there, but they just tolerate us as long as we don't harm their gaming experience.

rimu, wtever your forum name is.. I was still figuring out the UI when i kept trying to get your card, I still don't really know how it all works so sorry. It wasn't rude of you to refuse the friend card...thing... at the time though, the way you said it, did sound rude. But not everybody can be polite about everything 100% of the time.

I come back after a few hours to see any response to this thread and ...damn, 6 pages worth. I hope I didn't start any unnecessary problems for this community >_>

Long response by now, but in a sad way I kind of started a lot of it. Maybe? I was the one who was like " Oh hey, whats up" and started conversation, which led to...yeah

and yeah sorry red for scaring you like that xDDD

Alex305!
Jan 23, 2012, 08:08 PM

For like a page or so it was the people in question trying to prove themselves to another guy. See my post a little bit earlier this thread got way out of hand.

redbl0odx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:12 PM
and yeah sorry red for scaring you like that xDDD

It's all good. Honestly did not mean to make you guys all to be bad >_>

This thread has gotten so out of hand just because of that picture.

Im so sorry guys >.<

Polantaris
Jan 23, 2012, 08:12 PM
They'll start reporting American players on site and that's when the GMs start caring about us being on their server. They're fine with us being on there, but if it means that the JP players aren't happy; they'll make us go.

This is the highlight here. What is the most important aspect of everything.

This isn't our server. It's not an American server, it's not an importer's server. It's a Japanese server. That means we're the intruders. They will kick us out if you piss them off. It's that simple.

It doesn't matter what you find acceptable. It doesn't matter what works on other servers. It doesn't matter if you get away with it once. What matters is if you are annoying the Japanese players. That's what matters. They are the local players. If you piss them off, you get banned. If too many people get banned, suddenly we're all banned.

This really isn't a hard situation to understand. Your failure to understand it just shows how stupid you are. I don't want to be kind here. I'm going to be blunt. If you don't understand the concepts of what I go over in this post, get out. You are going to ruin it for everyone else with your pure stupidity and idiocy. If they ban too many importers, we will get IP banned. No one wants that. Be happy it hasn't happened already. Most JP MMOs have IP bans in place. This isn't some joke. We're not the ones who are upset at your actions(however your behavior is horrible in any situation). The Japanese players will be. When they get upset, they report you to the GMs. This isn't some shitty F2P MMO in America where the GMs don't pay attention. If you piss off the Japanese players, you WILL get banned. It's that simple.

I'm sorry if I upset you being so blunt, but it just has to be said. You are going to screw all of us over with your lack of common sense and common courtesy. If you went out into the street and started blathering curses left and right, there's a high chance someone would break your face. You need to get it together. You need to realize that this is a different culture. You need to respect their culture. You need to get your act together. Acting like a three year old little baby who just discovered the word "fuck" will screw all of us over.

xXDragonslayeRXx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:13 PM
It's all good. Honestly did not mean to make you guys all to be bad >_>

This thread has gotten so out of hand just because of that picture.

Im so sorry guys >.<

its kl man xDD.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 08:17 PM

This isn't our server. It's not an American server, it's not an importer's server. It's a Japanese server. That means we're the intruders. They will kick us out if you piss them off. It's that simple.

It doesn't matter what you find acceptable. It doesn't matter what works on other servers. It doesn't matter if you get away with it once. What matters is if you are annoying the Japanese players. That's what matters. They are the local players. If you piss them off, you get banned. If too many people get banned, suddenly we're all banned.

This really isn't a hard situation to understand. Your failure to understand it just shows how stupid you are. I don't want to be kind here. I'm going to be blunt. If you don't understand the concepts of what I go over in this post, get out. You are going to ruin it for everyone else with your pure stupidity and idiocy. If they ban too many importers, we will get IP banned. No one wants that. Be happy it hasn't happened already. Most JP MMOs have IP bans in place. This isn't some joke. We're not the ones who are upset at your actions(however your behavior is horrible in any situation). The Japanese players will be. When they get upset, they report you to the GMs. This isn't some shitty F2P MMO in America where the GMs don't pay attention. If you piss off the Japanese players, you WILL get banned. It's that simple.

I'm sorry if I upset you being so blunt, but it just has to be said. You are going to screw all of us over with your lack of common sense and common courtesy. If you went out into the street and started blathering curses left and right, there's a high chance someone would break your face. You need to get it together. You need to realize that this is a different culture. You need to respect their culture. You need to get your act together. Acting like a three year old little baby who just discovered the word "fuck" will screw all of us over.This. D: This very much so, yes.

Alex305!
Jan 23, 2012, 08:22 PM
Words.

This post would have made sense if the situation was actually serious. Why are you guys making such a big deal of this? I understand the concern but we have post like this talking about IP banning and general bans. Like I said earlier we need to put one and one together. This panic is kind of unsettling especially since it was just one kid. Also the kid apologized like pages ago.

Did I just get really lucky with Japanese players or am I playing a different game? This concern for the sake of importers and the buzz behind it got me worried.

WhammyKing121
Jan 23, 2012, 08:26 PM

I'm sorry if I upset you being so blunt, but it just has to be said. You are going to screw all of us over with your lack of common sense and common courtesy. If you went out into the street and started blathering curses left and right, there's a high chance someone would break your face. You need to get it together. You need to realize that this is a different culture. You need to respect their culture. You need to get your act together. Acting like a three year old little baby who just discovered the word "fuck" will screw all of us over.

This this this this this. Thank you for putting exactly how we all feel into words. People need to get their fucking act together or they'll put an IP ban on this and one on PSO2. And I just got an email saying I'm in the α2 so if anyone takes that away I'll really be pissed.

This post would have made sense if the situation was actually serious. Why are you guys making such a big deal of this? I understand the concern but we have post like this talking about IP banning and general bans. Like I said earlier we need to put one and one together. This panic is kind of unsettling especially since it was just one kid. Also the kid apologized like pages ago.

Did I just get really lucky with Japanese players or am I playing a different game? This concern for the sake of importers and the buzz behind it got me worried.

This is a bid deal. We aren't making it into one. The last thing we want to do is piss off the Japanese players more than we already have. People acting like this in the lobbies is rubbing salt in the wounds of the JP players, and it won't be long until the GMs come to their rescue with Ban-Band-Aids. People need to get their act together and just use the party chat.

It's inexcusable how anybody can even risk upsetting the JP players by speaking in public chat when party chat is literally 2 presses of the same button away.

Polantaris
Jan 23, 2012, 08:36 PM

You simply do not understand the concept. A JP walks into 5F and sees you spamming random curses for NO REASON. Now you're reported. That's what will happen. They don't care for the context. They don't like it.

They will pay attention to IPs when they ban. If they see too many foreign IPs being banned, suddenly they IP ban ranges of IPs. It's happened in several other JP MMOs I've played, so don't think it won't happen here if too many of us get banned for stupidity.

Resanoca
Jan 23, 2012, 08:39 PM
The community blacklist has a bunch of english players who publicly speak in lobbies a lot.

redbl0odx
Jan 23, 2012, 08:48 PM
I actually was not aware that importers shouldn't talk outloud in the lobby. But I guess this whole situation kind of proves why we shouldn't

Ryna
Jan 23, 2012, 09:00 PM
Since this thread has seriously gone off-topic, I am going to lock it.