PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Thinking about coming back.

Bupon
Jan 23, 2012, 01:44 AM
It's been about a year and a half seance I have played PSU and I was thinking of coming back to PSU on the Xbox 360. How is the game doing right now? Did they come out with anything new in the last year? Over all do you think it's worth coming back to?

JCGamer
Jan 23, 2012, 02:54 AM
everything is new in some way but the psu server on the xbox 360 is still out dated and its getting realty bad. I mean nothing really have been change and not trying to discourage you in any way but this is not my place to tell you how thing are in psu.ever sense I moved to the Pc PSU Japan server its get better and better each time I play. they make there game fun and interesting every time.new weapon been added each time they do there update along with there guardian cash. alot of the US player love helping other when they have the time or when there not busy with real life stuff. the Japanese community is very friendly. and the game is free to play or u can join there premium what ever come first for your own liking.

here are some link if u ever want to join the psu jp server in the future
guide made by me and everyone on how to play the psu jp server

long version guide by me & everyone ( step by step )
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192522

the short version guide by murane ( the fast step by step )
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192669

Raymee
Jan 23, 2012, 03:08 AM
Yes, I have recently moved from PSU Xbox to the PSU JP server and I am really liking the change. There is nothing, if anything, worth paying for (because of poor customer service) at the moment for the Xbox version of PSU, sad to say.

OldCoot
Jan 23, 2012, 12:55 PM
I just returned recently. I think there is enough "new" stuff after a year to keep you interested and I am still trying to figure what is new since I last played.

I enjoy that the weapons that were top a year ago are cheap to buy. If you have leveled characters and do not want to redo all that work, I would stick to the 360 side. I am also trying JP side and have two low level characters there, but it just isn't fun to grind all that up again.

At least for the JP side you can play the free course which does not monthly subscription, and this can give you a feel if you will like it there.

Gibdozer
Jan 23, 2012, 03:33 PM
Well I got back on a week ago after a 2 year layoff, and I'm pretty unimpressed. It seems like the community is really bad now. After several horrible runs on the current event(everyone leaving after single runs, leaders booting people before completion boxes at the end, outright failure because of poor play) I went to an empty universe and ran it solo.

It's a mixed bag like Old says since you've been gone awhile there is plenty of "new" stuff for you, but be prepared to suffer some degenerates!

OldCoot
Jan 23, 2012, 06:16 PM
Well I got back on a week ago after a 2 year layoff, and I'm pretty unimpressed. It seems like the community is really bad now. After several horrible runs on the current event(everyone leaving after single runs, leaders booting people before completion boxes at the end, outright failure because of poor play) I went to an empty universe and ran it solo.

It's a mixed bag like Old says since you've been gone awhile there is plenty of "new" stuff for you, but be prepared to suffer some degenerates!

You are right. I have been booted a number of times and I am never sure as to why. Maybe to leave room or that person forgot to set a password, or just didn't like the level? I will never know.

But that kind of stuff goes on all the time and even way back in the beginning it was happening. No scape boots...

For the spam I found that if take 5 minutes a day muting on live, this has really cleaned up the constant mess, and now I can see if folks looking for a party.

I noticed after a few days of this, the popular lobby has really cleaned up.

burende
Jan 24, 2012, 03:45 PM
I also have started playing again after a 2 year hiatus, ive notice alot of change in money drops and how inflated it is now, almost anyone has a stack or more of meseta as to before when the game first came out it was nearly impossible. unfortunately the childish gamers that boot you after getting a perfect run on the 3rd block in a S3 still remain i try to play more with friends but most of the people that played with me back when the game came out have quit. i can say that ive found some cool people that actually focus on runs and lvlng instead of scamming and booting. i have not tried the Japanese version but will look into it.

OldCoot
Jan 24, 2012, 06:51 PM
I also have started playing again after a 2 year hiatus, ive notice alot of change in money drops and how inflated it is now, almost anyone has a stack or more of meseta as to before when the game first came out it was nearly impossible. unfortunately the childish gamers that boot you after getting a perfect run on the 3rd block in a S3 still remain i try to play more with friends but most of the people that played with me back when the game came out have quit. i can say that ive found some cool people that actually focus on runs and lvlng instead of scamming and booting. i have not tried the Japanese version but will look into it.

I know what you mean. A whole page of partner cards are not used anymore so I deleted a bunch of them figuring the people won't be back.

I never bothered until recently to try JP PSU and finally gave it a try. Since you can play the free course all it takes is some time and following the videos on how to log in. I suggest you install a few programs to help translate text if you don't read Japanese. The mechanics and lists are basically the same so you can wiggle your way though the options.

Recently I just play showing the gamertag of the person who is the PL and if they boot me I just give them a negative review on live. I think by doing this you are blocked from running with them again.

Mystil
Jan 27, 2012, 11:39 AM
I will never come back to PSU 360(or any version of it).