PDA

View Full Version : The PSO2 account *gifting* thread

SELENNA
Jan 23, 2012, 04:12 PM
Mods if you feel like this is innapropriate feel free to lock this thread.

I know a lot of people couldn't make it into the second open beta of PSO2. I also know people registered multiple accounts and have more than they need.

This thread is for people who couldn't get in and want to. I'm one of them so I'll add myself to the list.

Rules : you can't request more than one account. Once a kind soul gave you access, you MUST say so in this thread so your name is updated on the list. Also, don't PM everyone who got it in hope they share their account, that's why I created this thread in the first place.

Alpha request

SELENNA
Vashyron
redbl0odx
pikachief
Koga-chan
Yamishi
Krigo
Rock Eastwood
uhawww
ZER0 DX
Ryoten
Anon_Fire
Dat0
kyori
ch0jin
Jonathan_F
digitalflow
malachan
Ash1ey
Tiffiana
Shirai
DanteDMC
ShinAnt
Kent
BIG OLAF
EvilMag
Wizel
D-Gold
Alearie
Colaya

Vashyron
Jan 23, 2012, 04:18 PM
I'd like in on this, so sign me up. :wacko:

Tried for both First and Second Alpha and I didn't get in, so I would be very grateful for an account.

redbl0odx
Jan 23, 2012, 04:23 PM
This would be nice...xD

I've been playing PSO since it first came out on the Dreamcast, would be nice to be able to actually beta test the newest one.

pikachief
Jan 23, 2012, 04:26 PM
Sign me up as well! I have a friend who tried to sign up but just couldn't figure it out.

I'm going to share an account if possible with him, but I'd rather he get his own account so we can both play and the chance that its not possible to share an account.

Rika-chan
Jan 23, 2012, 04:31 PM
I'd like an account as well. This sounds wonderful.

Yamishi
Jan 23, 2012, 04:39 PM
I'd like to share one with my girlfriend, so if anyone has a spare, feel free to drop it on me. :)

AzureAsh
Jan 23, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'd like a spare one for my brother, so It'd be cool if he could have an account.

:)

NoiseHERO
Jan 23, 2012, 04:45 PM
YEAH! I WANNA PLAY SOME PSO2!

Being a di- jerk aside though yeah, I PM'd someone that had multiple accounts. In case that person never replies, I'm offering some gift art to who ever is willing to donate me an account.

Cause you know, I know I'd be the last person someone here would want to help. 8D;;

uhawww
Jan 23, 2012, 05:20 PM
I'll accept any charity.
Can also help with translations and such.

ZER0 DX
Jan 23, 2012, 05:23 PM
I hate having to beg, but I've been horribly unlucky with getting into these alphas, so I may as well try my hand here. If anyone would be nice enough to lend me an account if you have a spare it would be much appreciated. Even my friends didn't manage to make it in sadly, otherwise this wouldn't have been as big of an issue.

Ryoten
Jan 23, 2012, 05:31 PM
YES! Hopefully some people with multiple accounts will be willing to give someone lucky enough here one. *crosses fingers*

Anon_Fire
Jan 23, 2012, 05:42 PM
I hate having to beg, but I've been horribly unlucky with getting into these alphas, so I may as well try my hand here. If anyone would be nice enough to lend me an account if you have a spare it would be much appreciated. Even my friends didn't manage to make it in sadly, otherwise this wouldn't have been as big of an issue.

I have to agree with Ian on this.

Dat0
Jan 23, 2012, 05:48 PM
It would be much appreciated if I could get one as well.

kyori
Jan 23, 2012, 06:00 PM
D: As I asked in the thread, I'm looking for one too.

therealAERO
Jan 23, 2012, 06:00 PM
This should be put on the front page. And possibly with a different title. Less begging more like gifting. If you gift an extra account to someone you'll be presented with "x" from PSO-World

I don't know what "x" is but mods make it happen.

•Col•
Jan 23, 2012, 06:19 PM
14 beggars in less than 2 hours.

I will sit back and lawl as none of you get a PSO2 alpha account.

Seriously, just be happy with all the videos we're gonna get. I guess I wouldn't mind just being able to create a character though. Just will need 36 hours to finish it though.

PSU30055337
Jan 23, 2012, 06:40 PM
i have 16 extra accounts to give away but they all need a password change. can someone link me to where i need to go to change the passwords? before anyone asks, the ids are all similar and the passwords are all the same so if i gave away one, i'd be giving them all away.

kyuuketsuki
Jan 23, 2012, 06:48 PM

i have 16 extra accounts to give away[...]Hmm... :>

uhawww
Jan 23, 2012, 06:53 PM
i have 16 extra accounts to give away but they all need a password change. can someone link me to where i need to go to change the passwords? before anyone asks, the ids are all similar and the passwords are all the same so if i gave away one, i'd be giving them all away.

Use the second support link on the Alpha login page

パスワードを忘れた/再設定をご希望の方はこちら (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMPassResetStart.php?product_name=sega&return_url=https://iway.isao.net/pso/supportform.cgi)
(Password reset / Forgot your password?)

Use the ID, either first and last name or birthdate, and email.
An email will be sent to the address that will have a link you can use to change it.

Vashyron
Jan 23, 2012, 06:54 PM
Edit: Ninja'd. uhaww explained it better even.

Serephim
Jan 23, 2012, 07:18 PM

How the...

Enforcer MKV
Jan 23, 2012, 07:18 PM
14 beggars in less than 2 hours.

Seriously, just be happy with all the videos we're gonna get. I guess I wouldn't mind just being able to create a character though. Just will need 36 hours to finish it though.

There is nothing wrong with these people asking if someone is willing to share an extra account. Someone had 16 accounts get in and another had 21. Better for more people to get into the Alpha, and voice their opinions, than for those extra accounts to go to waste. It hurts the game, because each of those unused accounts is a hole that was meant to be filled by a player to test the game.

If you're just going to insult those around you and not be constructive, don't post in the first place, dude. : /

ch0jin
Jan 23, 2012, 07:20 PM
i would really like one too.

loved pso in dreamcast <3

PSU30055337
Jan 23, 2012, 07:33 PM
thanks. i'll change the passwords and give them out tomorrow.

AzureAsh
Jan 23, 2012, 07:47 PM
Seriously, thanks to everyone who is running this and giving their accounts away. You are the real heroes in the community.

PrinceBrightstar
Jan 23, 2012, 07:49 PM
I'd like to request an account as well. Thanks for everything you're doing here PSU30055337.

malachan
Jan 23, 2012, 07:53 PM
thanks. i'll change the passwords and give them out tomorrow.

Really generous of you, thank you for doing this. If anyone had a spare account, would really love one.

Thank you

Ash1ey
Jan 23, 2012, 08:04 PM
Oh this is a nice thread :) please sign me up as well, I'd love for the chance to play!!

Tiffiana
Jan 23, 2012, 08:11 PM
nice idea for a thread lol I'll make a rare post to actually request a code o:

Shirai
Jan 23, 2012, 08:15 PM
Sign me up...please? ._.

*dying to be in it ;;*

DanteDMC
Jan 23, 2012, 08:16 PM
I would love to be a part of this! hope to hear some good news in the future. :-)

ShinAnt
Jan 23, 2012, 08:19 PM
*Taps on computer screen*

Is this thing on?

If so.

PLEASE?! This be a great chance and see if this new laptop can handle this. Add me up! er.. or Sign. Er.. Yeah.

Enforcer MKV
Jan 23, 2012, 08:26 PM
Ah - right, I just thought of this to avoid any confusion.

I "do not" want to be added to the list of people in line for an account. I'd rather everyone else get the chance to play, and give their feedback. I'll be content with all the information that is revealed, thanks to the lack of a NDA.

Kent
Jan 23, 2012, 08:28 PM
I'd gladly take an account, given the opportunity. I'll even give the resulting gameplay a free* professional-level critique for your trouble. :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Jan 23, 2012, 08:36 PM
I would like a chance to play the Alpha 2, even if it's just to mess with the character creation. But if not, then no big deal. Hopefully there will be an open Beta sometime relatively soon.

ThePendragon
Jan 23, 2012, 08:51 PM
Really generous of you, thank you for doing this. If anyone had a spare account, would really love one.

Thank you

How is he a hero? If not for him grabbing 16 accounts for himself, maybe you would have gotten in.

Valini
Jan 23, 2012, 09:05 PM
How is he a hero? If not for him grabbing 16 accounts for himself, maybe you would have gotten in.

Or those 16 accounts could've gone to japanese players.

EvilMag
Jan 23, 2012, 09:06 PM
Someone give me one of the accounts.

Wizel
Jan 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
Are there any more accounts? I'd absolutely love to join in :)

D-Gold
Jan 23, 2012, 09:15 PM
I would love to use a RAcaseal in this Alpha so sign me up.^_^

•Col•
Jan 23, 2012, 09:24 PM
There is nothing wrong with these people asking if someone is willing to share an extra account. Someone had 16 accounts get in and another had 21. Better for more people to get into the Alpha, and voice their opinions, than for those extra accounts to go to waste. It hurts the game, because each of those unused accounts is a hole that was meant to be filled by a player to test the game.

If you're just going to insult those around you and not be constructive, don't post in the first place, dude. : /

Oh settle down. It was a joke.

And yeah it hurts the game when those slots don't get filled. But you do realize it's the person's fault for signing up for those 20+ accounts. :l I understand why they do it though. They want a better chance of actually getting into the alpha.

Not to mention, even if they give the accounts away here, it won't likely help since I'm assuming the only feedback they take for the game is supposed to be written in Japanese... And the vast majority of people here can't understand Japanese.

Alearie
Jan 23, 2012, 09:40 PM
Please put me on the list! I really want to play with my boyfriend...

Masterflower
Jan 23, 2012, 09:43 PM
Not to mention, even if they give the accounts away here, it won't likely help since I'm assuming the only feedback they take for the game is supposed to be written in Japanese... And the vast majority of people here can't understand Japanese.

We could actually remedy this if we had a thread for bugs reports and stuff we want to send and with the kindness of our Japanese familiar members, could help translate our messages so we could send them in. ;p But idk if ppl want to go through the trouble. ^^;

•Col•
Jan 23, 2012, 09:49 PM
If there are any unused accounts left here by the time the Alpha starts (meaning if anyone posts here asking for one after this, they should still take precedence) I'll take one.

I'd just keep it as a community account so people can try the character creation out.

Mike
Jan 23, 2012, 10:08 PM
While I understand that the people who haven't gotten in to the alpha want to play, exchanging login details is not safe. It's also against the Terms of Service of the PSO2 alpha test. There will still be many chances to play PSO2, from the closed beta all the way up to the official release.