PDA

View Full Version : Highest Rarity (Stars) in pso2?

DoubleCannon
Jan 23, 2012, 06:59 PM
I don't know if this question has been asked or not but does anyone know what the possible max rarity is going to be.. aka 15 stars? or more? from the videos on youtube they seem to be going the colored variation psu did with the dark blue to light blue but havent seen any higher lol. Was looking to see if green stars were gonna show up at some point in the videos lol.

Macman
Jan 24, 2012, 04:28 PM
Didn't PSP2i have the Dark Flow, which was 16 stars? That's pretty nuts. Maybe they'll stick with 12 like in the original. Either way it was mostly aesthetics.

Mitz
Jan 24, 2012, 10:03 PM
Not like stars were an accurate representation of how good a rare was anyway. Or even how rare.

DoubleCannon
Jan 25, 2012, 11:12 AM
wow dark flow 16 stars lol. It seems since psu the rarity was not the same. 10 star became the new 7* kerseline lol. What I hope for is some awesome special effects or abilities for the rare weapons, guns etc. Personally I think 15 stars is a good max because it "could" allow for longer play trying to go for that uber item. I dunno lol but was just curious. perhaps when the 2nd alpha starts people will be able to give out info such as best item they have found? :)

DoubleCannon
Jan 28, 2012, 12:30 PM
Well after watching videos of the alpha 2 I have a good guess on the possible max rarity. Judging from the 7 star rares if the stars can reach to the end of that bar it seems to reach a possible 18 stars as 15 stars wont reach the end at all. really looks to fit another 3 so 18 stars that would be insane lol. I welcome it if its the case. If I am correct I am first to say it! lol

SuKKrl
Jan 28, 2012, 12:41 PM
If I remember correctly, the max number of stars you can set when searching for items (n my room) is 15.

DoubleCannon
Jan 28, 2012, 01:30 PM
ah.. good find :) lol. I was thinking 15-18. but 15 does sound more realistic. "future expansion upgrades to 18" lol. gah whens next alpha date loving the videos!