PDA

View Full Version : 2 Quick PSO2 Alpha2 related Questions.

pikachief
Jan 23, 2012, 09:23 PM
I am going to be gone for a while starting Feb. 2 and I have just been accepted to be part of the Alpha2.

I have told a friend who couldn't figure out how to sign up that i'll let him use my account if it starts after I'm gone.

So here's the questions:

1. Does anyone know if the Alpha2 will start this month or next?

2. Does anyone know if it can be shared? Like can we both use the same account and play at different times?

•Col•
Jan 23, 2012, 09:27 PM
1. Does anyone know if the Alpha2 will start this month or next?

According to this person (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2713483&postcount=12), the emails sent out state that the 2nd alpha test will take place this month.

2. Does anyone know if it can be shared? Like can we both use the same account and play at different times?

Since there's pretty much no way they could detect/stop this from happening.... Yeah. You could both play on the same account at separate times.

Dat0
Jan 23, 2012, 09:28 PM
Not sure when Alpha 2 is
The account can be shared as long as you are on at different times

pikachief
Jan 24, 2012, 12:14 AM
Awesome, thanks for the info! :D

Serephim
Jan 24, 2012, 01:19 AM
According to this person (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2713483&postcount=12), the emails sent out state that the 2nd alpha test will take place this month.

Since there's pretty much no way they could detect/stop this from happening.... Yeah. You could both play on the same account at separate times.

Woah wait wh-

What? I wasn't expecting it until like march or something

•Col•
Jan 24, 2012, 01:41 AM
Woah wait wh-

What? I wasn't expecting it until like march or something

It's possible the person mistranslated it. After looking on the Phantasy Star Fan Blog, it just says "Sakai plans to announce the dates of when the Alpha Test 2 will start later this week".

Maybe that's what it meant in the email. I guess we'll find out later this week regardless.

Mike
Jan 24, 2012, 01:57 AM
The emails do say that the alpha is planned to start during January so there's only a limited amount of time to announce and get things started.

maxx69
Jan 24, 2012, 02:02 AM
Alpha starts this month.

Mike
Jan 24, 2012, 02:16 AM
Alpha starts this month.
Planned to.

AzureAsh
Jan 24, 2012, 02:50 AM
There's a speculation thread on the a2 BBS where people are guessing that it'll be announced on Wednesday and released at the very end of January (30th or 31st)

Serephim
Jan 24, 2012, 03:58 AM
i dont personally see it starting until middle of Feb at the earliest, but we may get a surprise.

pikachief
Jan 25, 2012, 03:30 AM
i dont personally see it starting until middle of Feb at the earliest, but we may get a surprise.

Surprise!