PDA

View Full Version : *Name Removed* is a booter

TronDoe
Jan 23, 2012, 11:00 PM
I wanted to inform everyone in the PSU community to look out for this player as he constantly boots out players from his party. The 2 main characters he plays on *removed*

JCGamer
Jan 24, 2012, 12:31 AM
There not mush u can do really for those type of psu player on the psu xbox 360.just play with the friends u can trust and avoid a lot of random player also that not gonna help by reporting a player on here. so just ignore it .Only Advice everyone gonna tell you is Start your own party and move on.There not mush u can do really

dias_flac_0g
Jan 24, 2012, 03:12 AM
Ya he's deperate for his demonblade and photon boosters xD

Just B-list him anf be done with it.

Candy Man
Jan 24, 2012, 02:43 PM
Seems like a minor issue compared to the people who host boot people off rares for no apparent reason lol

TheAstarion
Jan 25, 2012, 06:17 PM
Or people who sell rares and boot, or get someone to lag switch them out of the game.

Xbox has a large community, so you're more likely to run into an idiot. In nearly a year on JP, only one person's earned a place on my blacklist, but I had to clean my list on xbox out a few times for it getting full of knobheads.

OldCoot
Jan 25, 2012, 06:39 PM
You can mute folks though live, but if you give the person a bad review, I think they are forever blocked from playing with you. So, no matter if he makes a new PSU character you will always see an X when looking at the list.

If I am wrong about this please confirm, but recently I was booted for no reason, and I gave the player a bad review. I noticed later I could not join his open party.

padiwac
Jan 26, 2012, 02:29 AM
By blocking communications from a player, and avoiding them with a bad review, you effectively remove this player from your Xbox LIVE experience.