PDA

View Full Version : how often do you change your characters looks?

Blue-Hawk
Mar 20, 2003, 12:25 AM
i used to change mine all the time, then i made my ramarl and loved the look *see sig image*. what about yours?

Brundidge
Mar 20, 2003, 12:26 AM
I too NEVA!
I like the way my RAmarl is made too and would never change it.

CorneliusPower
Mar 20, 2003, 12:29 AM
When i have huge sums of money which is hardly ever. Always raising a mag.

Mechashadow
Mar 20, 2003, 12:34 AM
Once in a while. I'm not exactly a walkin-talkin bank...

EDarkness
Mar 20, 2003, 12:35 AM
I sometimes change my character's outfits depending on the mood I am, or if I'm posing in some photos with the babe. When I first started I changed outfits every 10 levels or so, but people didn't like the outfit I chose for one of my characters. I figured it just best to stick with the outfit that made my character look better.

-EDarkness

sharkie-do
Mar 20, 2003, 12:35 AM
I always change mine according to the mag i use. My favorite is my RAcast with red, white, and blue to match my Nidra.

Barubary6
Mar 20, 2003, 12:59 AM
I get soooo tired of wearing the same dress that I have to change it maybe once every 2 weeks.

-- Barubary

TedEdFred
Mar 20, 2003, 01:02 AM
Since I got the game I changed one character, once.

IceBlink
Mar 20, 2003, 01:04 AM
Back on Dreamcast, IceBlink would only change his white uniform for certain events.

Red (well... orange) uniform - first time in challenge with all EU people. We all wore red to celebrate the rise of the Redcoats... er... something.

Purple uniform - pale imitation of Watashiwa. Haha! XD

And I believe... that would probably be it.

On gamecube, I have yet to change costumes. o_O

Tigereye
Mar 20, 2003, 01:28 AM
I pretty much keep my characters' looks. I have other uses for the meseta anyway.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 20, 2003, 01:33 AM
I wear this for holiday events (http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/HUnewearl/costume16.jpg)

For my all-pink getup (http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/HUnewearl/costume17.jpg)

Prostitution for items (http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/HUnewearl/costume4.jpg)

Trend-setter (http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/HUnewearl/costume14.jpg)

Rarely at all, really! :3

Rika-454
Mar 20, 2003, 01:38 AM
im never gonna change my hucaseals, ramarls or my fomars looks (fomar only because imo they have annoying costumes) but my hunewearl needs to change often....

isamu2k3
Mar 20, 2003, 02:03 AM
If i could find the virtual washing machine I would change more often! =B

Captain_Dude
Mar 20, 2003, 03:02 AM
I might play with my costume once in a while but...
Due to the restrictions of being on DC v.2, I'd have to save up 100k; frankly I'm too lazy and I spend too much money(Mind MAG I WILL have you!) to save up the dosh... Maybe when I get PSOX and play that for 74 hours strait, I'll be changing costumes all too much...

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 20, 2003, 07:20 AM
i changed my costume, but nothing looked right, so i always go back to my original.

Layrinn
Mar 20, 2003, 07:36 AM
I'll rotate through a handful of outfits every so often... but I almost never touch the hair. I only changed Rinn's hair once in honor of someone special... we sorta swapped looks for an evening.

rena-ko
Mar 20, 2003, 07:42 AM
in 1 and a half years i changed not more than 2 times...
seeing my v2-chara...
-rena (HU) changed from green to grey and stayed there
-shinobu changed from black to green to white&purple
-hannya changed from dark blue to red for christmas and back again
-rena (FO) changed from lightblue to black&red and in the last week to the pink&lila one with the marble stockings - for a joke.

my new ones have yet to be changed, but i think i'll adjust loreleis hairstyle sooner or later.

Yoda86
Mar 20, 2003, 07:48 AM
Sometimes when I change my characters looks, I never like it so I try again. Sometimes I can go through about 40,000 meseta and end up going back to my origional look. Oh well. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Elusive_Llama
Mar 20, 2003, 08:19 AM
My characters tend to change looks as they become progressively more powerful. They go from light colours all the way to royal purple for my Hunewearl and red-black for my Ramarl.

Drayma
Mar 20, 2003, 09:39 AM
Layrinn said:

I'll rotate through a handful of outfits every so often... but I almost never touch the hair. I only changed Rinn's hair once in honor of someone special... we sorta swapped looks for an evening.

I am sorta the same but just keep the hair color always the same but I do change styles, like sometimes I want to have that punker wood glue look, W lol

Malkavian
Mar 20, 2003, 01:16 PM
If I can every day. But I do have an official costume that I always use in special events for take pics, etc...

SubstanceD
Mar 20, 2003, 01:41 PM
I just got this game a couple of weeks ago and I immediatly began working on my Hucaseal who was white, well after aproximatly 35 hours I decided to test out the dressing room option and I have regretted it ever since, it turns out that my level 200 Varaha Mag that I worked long and hard to get 120 sync and 200 IQ does not go well with any of my Hucaseal's other costumes, to make matters worse I don't even think it looks all that good on her original costume, now her Mag looks like a giant eyesore to me and I was happy with it for so long untill I changed costumes. My Hucaseal is currently black and orange and she is currently raising a new Mag, this one black since it goes with everything, once I get all its stats maxed I will go back to her white costume and I plan on never changing costumes ever again since this last costume change will cost me at least 30 hours of my spare time on re-raising a mag to it's max.

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 20, 2003, 01:51 PM
I changed mine quite a bit back in the V2 days on Dreamcast. Even though it took 100K to do it, I had maxed out bank and inventory on version 1. So, I had plenty of money to waste and spend. I was constantly changing hair...sometimes the costume...

thewiredknight
Mar 20, 2003, 04:51 PM
I never change the look of my characters, I like them as is and that is how they are recognizable.