PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Time to say good bye!

Red*
Jan 25, 2012, 11:07 AM
As the Title says, i stop to play PSU. i wanted to thank everyone for the nice time i had here on the JP Servers, and in this Forums. i will miss everyone.

I dont want to talk much about the reasons. In short, i miss a challenge in this game and i got bored from spamming a map 1000 of times. i wish everyone a good time and keep this nice community alive.

Best wishes
Red*

Anon_Fire
Jan 25, 2012, 11:10 AM
As the Title says, i stop to play PSU. i wanted to thank everyone for the nice time i had here on the JP Servers, and in this Forums. i will miss everyone.

I dont want to talk much about the reasons. In short, i miss a challenge in this game and i got bored from spamming a map 1000 of times. i wish everyone a good time and keep this nice community alive.

Best wishes
Red*

I'll miss you, it was fun playing with you.

The Master eye
Jan 25, 2012, 11:22 AM

Best wishes
Red*

even if its not really surprise me it makes me really sad :(

str898mustang
Jan 25, 2012, 12:01 PM
Gonna miss doing missions with ya dude :( .....Best of luck you ya to whatever you do. I wont be deleting your card though (maybe pop in a couple times to say Hi?)

Keilyn
Jan 25, 2012, 12:46 PM

Best wishes
Red*

Good Luck.

It was a rocky relationship with us in the servers, but deep down I knew you were nice yet obsessed. I hope you find the happiness we talked about during our days in PC/PS2.

Good Luck in the things that you do. We can still chat through Private Messaging if you would like. Take care and have fun.

~Keilyn

Titan
Jan 25, 2012, 02:08 PM
Nice knowing ya Red*, I hope you had fun while you were still connected.

VectormanX
Jan 25, 2012, 04:23 PM
See you on the other side, was nice playing with you :)

Omi
Jan 25, 2012, 04:46 PM
It has been fun Red* (the times I actually got to play and hang out with you). Our
majorly different time zones kept us apart for the most part as I hardly ever saw you online.
I wish you all the best for whatever path you travel down next, maybe I'll see you in
PSO2 if you decide to migrate that direction.

DeathDragon2332
Jan 25, 2012, 05:03 PM
Never meet you but still seeing a nice psu player leaving is sad. Bye ^^

DPShiro
Jan 25, 2012, 05:08 PM

Best wishes
Red*

PM'd you

Crysteon
Jan 25, 2012, 06:17 PM

Best wishes
Red*

Sucks to hear you're quitting, but I truly understand your reasons to move on.

I wont wish you luck but the best success for any plans you have in life, and keep being the nice guy you are! It was a pleasure meeting you, buddy!

unicorn
Jan 25, 2012, 07:27 PM
can i haz ur stuff plz?

nah jk.

bai gurl take curr. <3

Alex305!
Jan 25, 2012, 08:10 PM
Never meet you but still seeing a nice psu player leaving is sad. Bye ^^

Same deal here and I agree. Although I haven't met you I hope you come around for PSO2. The lack of challenge and repetitiveness are effectively combated by good friends and frequent breaks. Well in my case though. Sorry to see you go.

LP_Phoenix
Jan 25, 2012, 11:19 PM
im like this: O.o .... i played so much time with u and now u wanna quit? i helped u where i could and it was so much fun with u. i really hope u think about it again. dont go >.<

Illuminate
Jan 29, 2012, 04:58 AM
can i haz ur stuff plz?

nah jk.

bai gurl take curr. <3
Kidding? 'cause I'm not. =o

My IGN is Mysst, if you're not going to use it, I will, or find somebody who can for you. =P

Ta-ta and all that, not that I ever played with you, or at least not enough to recall who you are.