PDA

View Full Version : Another new to JP PSU

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 12:16 PM
I'm not new to the game, but new to the servers. I have Skype and hope I can make it to one of the meet and greets in the near future. Just looking for anyone or a group of people who are fairly active to see if we can meet up. I'm Lunest on there

Raymee
Jan 25, 2012, 01:13 PM
Hey dude, welcome to the JP side! Nice to meet you.

I'm going to hit up PSU in an hour soo I'll be running some Ohtoris.
I'm also new to the server but not new to the game since I have an 180 in the Xbox server.

Add me on skype: ljvalerio

よろしくお願いします〜

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 01:25 PM
Will do :)

Anon_Fire
Jan 25, 2012, 01:37 PM
I'm not new to the game, but new to the servers. I have Skype and hope I can make it to one of the meet and greets in the near future. Just looking for anyone or a group of people who are fairly active to see if we can meet up. I'm Lunest on there

Welcome aboard. :)

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 02:15 PM
Thank you, Anon. It's kinda weird getting used the keyboard but I'm sure once I do I will like it (hated switched between keyboard and controller). Language is a barrier, but just waiting on finding some cool people to run with. Went back to being a techer cause it'll be the easiest to control while I learn to navigate around. What's your character name on there?

Anon_Fire
Jan 25, 2012, 02:38 PM
Thank you, Anon. It's kinda weird getting used the keyboard but I'm sure once I do I will like it (hated switched between keyboard and controller). Language is a barrier, but just waiting on finding some cool people to run with. Went back to being a techer cause it'll be the easiest to control while I learn to navigate around. What's your character name on there?

Anon ver.3

FOkyasuta
Jan 25, 2012, 03:23 PM
Oh snap. I smell group runs in a couple of hours... Skype name is below if you wish to add me.

Raymee
Jan 25, 2012, 03:25 PM
Wrong thread :P but yes I'll add you to the list.

FOkyasuta
Jan 25, 2012, 03:27 PM
I c wat i did. X{ Sorry bout that.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 03:28 PM
Oh snap. I smell group runs in a couple of hours... Skype name is below if you wish to add me.

added :D

FOkyasuta
Jan 25, 2012, 03:58 PM
added :D
Kewl. I'll get on when im outta this class, off the bus and home. Hooray Computer Apps... ><

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 04:01 PM
Kewl. I'll get on when im outta this class, off the bus and home. Hooray Computer Apps... ><

yay for computer time when you should be learning. for shame! (completely all right with that)

FOkyasuta
Jan 25, 2012, 04:07 PM
yay for computer time when you should be learning. for shame! (completely all right with that)
Lawl i finshed all my work. 03-

DeathDragon2332
Jan 25, 2012, 05:07 PM
Hey welcome. I can help you out whenever. If you wan't to meet up and exchange cards that would be cool.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 05:25 PM
Hey welcome. I can help you out whenever. If you wan't to meet up and exchange cards that would be cool.

sure, are you on right now? where are you at in game?

DeathDragon2332
Jan 25, 2012, 05:39 PM
Yes and I am at 5th floor uni 2

TheAstarion
Jan 25, 2012, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the servers! I'm on hand pretty much every day if you need pointers on the hotspots and differences from the english versions. I have a few lower levelled characters if you fancy a hand starting up in the levels too.

Skype is just my forum name without space. Hope to see you ingame!

dias_flac_0g
Jan 28, 2012, 02:18 PM
Hey Moon, i'm surprised no one here as mentioned it, but you can easily hook up a wired 360 controller to one of your pc's usb ports then download the drivers for it and set up the buttons on the game's launcher and you're set :)

I remembered when I played on the PC/Ps2 servers I did the same thing so I know this works. Dont get used to the KB it's horrible lol.

Not Crazed
Jan 29, 2012, 10:40 AM
I'm also new, im playign free course and wondered if anyone wanted to run GBR with me ??
Crazed :)

riverwalker
Jan 29, 2012, 02:05 PM
i just started this mourning im lv 10 if anyone wouldn't mind helping get acclimated