PDA

View Full Version : Needing an Alpha account. D:

Poubelle
Jan 25, 2012, 01:11 PM
These threads probably get locked and deleted, but it doesn't look like there's a thread dedicated to this, and I'm desperate. (I begged in the "We got invites!" thread but meh).

If anyone has a spare account, and would like to share, I would love you so much. PSO was like my first real game and I consider it a big part of my childhood lol I want to play PSO2 so badly.

When I read that alpha was starting in 2 days, I started freaking out/shaking in excitement/hyper :D *even though I missed the sign-up period*.

So yeah. BEGGING THREAD. I know this is inappropriate/spam but I want to play way too bad to care. I'm too excited for this game.

Also if anyone wants to share their account for even a few minutes I would like to try out the character creation screen... if you have a spare account and want money for it, I'll pay whatever you want (well, not that much. but the rest of my Christmas money.)

EH EHM. so now that i've embarrassed myself. if someone helps me out, I'll be the happiest boy in the world and love you forever. I will be refreshing this board every few minutes for the next 12 hours, in case some kind soul decides to help. so PM me or whatever.

str898mustang
Jan 25, 2012, 01:35 PM
lol thats desperate

Anon_Fire
Jan 25, 2012, 01:36 PM
it's not safe sharing account details.

Dinosaur
Jan 25, 2012, 01:38 PM
$200 bucks and we have a deal

Poubelle
Jan 25, 2012, 01:39 PM
lol thats desperate

I'm shameless when it comes to getting my PSO2 fix. with alpha 2 days away, I imagine I feel like some heroin addict and I need to get my fix or I'm gonna go crazy. well I'm not sure how a heroin addict feels, but anyway I really want to play.

Poubelle
Jan 25, 2012, 01:40 PM
$200 bucks and we have a deal

well.. I don't have that much. but if you actually have a spare account I can probably give you a good amount :-? but not that much... sorry

str898mustang
Jan 25, 2012, 01:45 PM
Ya Snooze Ya Lose!

Poubelle
Jan 25, 2012, 01:48 PM
I know, it's my fault. I just got really busy with school and social life (I'll be completely ditching the latter for PSO2). Even though I snoozed though hopefully I can get an account somehow before Alpha starts. or even towards the end of Alpha after someone gets bored and wants to let me try the game for a few minutes. I know a lot of people sent in multiple applications, so maybe I'll get lucky

maxx69
Jan 25, 2012, 01:50 PM
$199 and it's yours.

Cayenne
Jan 25, 2012, 03:04 PM
You don't NEED an account.

ThePendragon
Jan 25, 2012, 03:12 PM
It's only a few days of playtime. Just wait for the beta.

Cayenne
Jan 25, 2012, 03:15 PM
Beta will be for Alpha 2 players that hit Level 10.

Punjabi
Jan 25, 2012, 03:56 PM
Can i please get an alpha account or something like that that will let me play Pso2... Please...

Ryna
Jan 25, 2012, 04:17 PM
Sharing account information isn't safe. Also, it is a violation of the PSO2 terms of service to share account information.