PDA

View Full Version : EP4 photon crystals

adonis565
Jan 25, 2012, 02:39 PM
what is the easiest way of getting these

FOkyasuta
Jan 25, 2012, 03:53 PM
Playing more EP4. Wouldnt hurt to check your "Server's Drop chart" once in a while but if im thinking you play on that one server with an S a the beginning... Kill more Satellite Lizards.

Link1275
Jan 25, 2012, 04:36 PM
If it's the server that starts with S and ends with HACK just go through all areas skip Saint Million and only do it on normal and hard then remake and do it all over again. What your looking for is any rare enemy on the aforementioned server on the aforementioned difficulties, they will usually drop one(Del Rappies are the easiest to find).

LynxSarnage
Jan 25, 2012, 06:09 PM
Max Attack! Max Attack! ^^ Any route on normal or hard, you'll find plenty.

adonis565
Jan 25, 2012, 09:41 PM
which max attack any on episode 4

suj3
Jan 26, 2012, 12:49 AM
I was playing Episode 4 for a bit, but I kept getting chased off by these d***ed Satellite Lizard creatures. Nothing I do seems to have any effect on them. I've tried normal attacks, which just make them invisible.

Sp-24
Jan 26, 2012, 05:20 AM
Try normal melee attacks or techniques. Satellite Lizards are invulnerable to ranged weapons.

Temprus
Jan 26, 2012, 06:49 AM
Actually they're not invulnerable to ranged weapons. They just have to be hit from the back. However, unless you're on an even hour and sporting guns that use Divine Punishment, then you might as well forget it. On my Rangers I use Sinow Beats Blade with their Hell special. Though whenever I get around to unsealing my Lame, I'll probably be using Excalibur on them.

Anyways, when people say the best place to get them is on normal or hard, they mean the rare enemies. Depending on your ID, the rare Rappy, Zu or Donphan will have the chance to drop them (some ids have all 3 with the chance). On Ult on that certain server that begins with S and ends with k Purplenum gets them from Satelite Lizards.

And supposedly they can appear in boxes in Crater (on multiple difficulties), but I've never seen one and can't account for that.

Link1275
Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 AM
However if you're not a purplenum the only place to get them in ep4 is on hard and normal and only in epsiode 4, unless you happen to be on a different server than most people.

TrueChaos
Jan 26, 2012, 02:36 PM
i don't play on THAT server any more but i got one from a box in Ultimate during a PoD run

adonis565
Jan 26, 2012, 08:37 PM
Max Attack! Max Attack! ^^ Any route on normal or hard, you'll find plenty.

which maximum attack there is 4 of them

"En"
Jan 26, 2012, 10:13 PM
Max Attack 4A or 4B (Episode IV, of course) would be ideal. All rare enemies in Ep.IV Normal drop Photon Crystals, and those two routes contain a high amount of Sand Rappies and Merissa AAs. 4B also contains many Zu's, but they may just slow you down if you're not using a Force with Ra-type spells.