PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Skype Room

Raymee
Jan 25, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hey all.

I'm planning to make a Skype Group for people who play the JP version of PSU (obviously).

It's easier for us to call up some runs that way, and once we get a good list going.. perhaps maybe we could get some group calls going which would make runs even more fun, DESHO?

So I'll get you all started:

Download Skype (choose the free option on the left side) (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/prices/)

Register for Skype (https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form?application=download&return_url=http://www.skype.com/go/buy-credit%3Fflow=join&intcmp=join)

Post your SKYPE username here (so it's easier for people to navigate).

Skype Usernames

In the alphabetical format: Forum Username -- Skype Username

Aremt -- mattlevet
HUkyasuto Mk.2 -- hukyasuto
kman -- korel.james
OldCoot -- oldcoot
Raymee -- ljvalerio
ShadowDragon16 -- serpent.king95
xmoonprismpowerx -- mooncatmwaha

FOkyasuta
Jan 25, 2012, 03:26 PM
Wow... Wonder how i managed to miss this. XP Mind putting me down?

HUkyasuto Mk.2 -- hukyasuto
Just copy and paste brah.

Mystic_Nessly
Jan 25, 2012, 08:59 PM
How does a skype group chat work? Is it basically a private chatroom? Do we have to use a mic? I don't want to hear everyone's voices while I play.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 25, 2012, 09:21 PM
Well, we just made a chat where everyone is in it, kind of like an open chatroom with just us in it. I was intending to talk on the mic, but I don't think it would be required. You can type, too. But I guess if we make a chat room, obviously it would consist of only people who wanted to verbally talk. otherwise we can see whatever anyone is typing at any time in the open ended chat.

JCGamer
Jan 25, 2012, 09:32 PM
well me and alex,kasa,Enzo(aka Miyra),James,Gizz and gavin are doing that now to be honest I am very happy yup being with them, chilling and relaxing having great time playing and having very nice discussion about gaming,pso/psu and we enjoy are company . that all I need really :) its nice to have a group in the Skype

Aremt
Jan 25, 2012, 09:36 PM
My skype name: mattlevet
Character names ~ スリク(Suriku)
Miyra

Raymee
Jan 25, 2012, 11:10 PM
How does a skype group chat work? Is it basically a private chatroom? Do we have to use a mic? I don't want to hear everyone's voices while I play.

Skype group chat works like a private chatroom.

When you log off of skype, you will still be in that room no matter what. When you log back in skype, messages carried from when you logged off to when you logged on would show as unread messages.
You can scroll down until you get to the latest message sent, and the time frames really do help.

A lot of people think that they might have to be reinvited to stay in the chatroom, which is definitely wrong.
Once you are invited, you are welcome to stay as long as you want or until you get kicked (which won't happen hopefully).

I think I might have to give my first post a good edit on a FAQ.

XbikXBd
Jan 26, 2012, 12:25 AM
Ill try to be on more XD
Skype is: delta_bd

volt28
Jan 27, 2012, 08:18 PM
Just joined JP server

Tru Reaper
Jan 29, 2012, 08:34 PM
Rewind.lusk
IGN Cecilia

xmoonprismpowerx
Jan 30, 2012, 04:48 PM
the best thing to do it seems it to add me or the maker of this thread and we'll add ya'll to the chat. we have a huge ongoing chat called the "JP Skype room" and then we tend to get into a voice chat with whoever wants to talk, and we work from there. So far it's been amazing how my skype list has expanded and i tend to use the profile status to let people know what im gonna do on PSU. its awesome :)

i'll also let the maker of the thread know to update the list

Raymee
Jan 31, 2012, 12:11 AM
I saw you in game Tru Reaper, just didn't get to catch you cause you kept running away.

Editing the list now.

OldCoot
Jan 31, 2012, 02:09 AM
Please add me also. I chatted with a number of you last night and thanks for the help.

ShadowDragon16
Jan 31, 2012, 06:10 PM
add me. I'll get on now and then. skype = serpent.king95

Raymee
Feb 5, 2012, 11:40 AM
Added you both to the list.