PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 English-ish manual

therealAERO
Jan 25, 2012, 03:22 PM
After many grueling hours(mostly automated) I've finally pieced together an English-ish PSO2 manual courtesy of google translate.

It's not perfect by any means but it's better than gripping around in the dark and barely being able to translate katakana.

Here ya go.

Not only is this manual handy for those participating in the 2nd Alpha it's a pretty cool piece of reading for those not so fortunate.

[edit again] Consequences be damned! Heres the manual again.

http://db.tt/zvWvagm1

Serephim
Jan 25, 2012, 04:56 PM
Did you just run the pages through google translate?

If so, i hate to say it but you pretty much just wasted your time. If you're running Google Chrome, the browser automatically translates everything on the page the moment you load it up...

Cayenne
Jan 25, 2012, 04:58 PM
Hours!? dang man, sorry for your lost.

Kazzi
Jan 25, 2012, 05:02 PM
The sentiment is nice, but google translate is hardly reliable as it's open for anyone to edit.

On top of that, you're not allowed to distribute the alpha site content to those outside of the test apparently.

Phantasma
Jan 25, 2012, 05:06 PM
If you're running Google Chrome, the browser automatically translates everything on the page the moment you load it up...

If that's the case, then I can skip translating the changes from A1 to A2 and do things more worthwhile...LIKE GETTING HYPE FOR A2 WOOOOOOO!

Cayenne
Jan 25, 2012, 05:08 PM
How about we calm down on making a thread for every single step needed for the Alpha, cut down on the clutter.

"En"
Jan 25, 2012, 05:43 PM
What clutter? This subsection of the forums isn't exactly bustling with active threads.

ashley50
Jan 25, 2012, 05:51 PM
You could've just told everyone to google translate it themselves though.

Mitz
Jan 25, 2012, 09:19 PM
Did you just run the pages through google translate?

If so, i hate to say it but you pretty much just wasted your time. If you're running Google Chrome, the browser automatically translates everything on the page the moment you load it up...

My chrome's a baddy and doesn't do that. But then you get Google Translate extension, lol.

SELENNA
Jan 25, 2012, 10:06 PM
I wish I saw that book :(

Jonth
Jan 26, 2012, 12:13 PM
[edit] I've learned you are not allowed to distribute contents from the site to others, sorry guys. I thought it would be a nice treat for those who didn't get in. I've had to take it down.

If you are going to get nit-picky about the rules, you are technically not allowed to be participating in the alpha... You know... Cause you're not Japanese... Just saying.

Besides that point though, I thought there was a statement going around that there was not a Non-Disclosure Agreement this time around.

therealAERO
Jan 26, 2012, 01:06 PM
I decided not to let the few ruin things for the many. I put it back.

burende
Jan 26, 2012, 01:29 PM
I was thinking of doing the same, i know how grueling this must've been. thanks for doing this.