PDA

View Full Version : psu lagging real bad only 2days left

shinobi5
Jan 25, 2012, 10:02 PM
Can't plawhy lag now with only two left. I would keep event fir an extra week. For our hard earned time. Reply back if u think so.

STRANG
Jan 26, 2012, 10:02 AM
Agree!

bloodflowers
Jan 26, 2012, 05:50 PM
I'd like to see it extended but I don't think they will. Even if the website and killcount functionality ceased, leaving the mission open for another week would be nice.

Mystic_Nessly
Jan 27, 2012, 12:54 PM
The lag is so bad it warrants asking for an extension? Exactly what kind of lag are you experiencing? Like a network delay or graphical slowdown in the event mission?

I don't play on the 360 server anymore, but I'm really curious about this.

RedRaz0r
Jan 27, 2012, 01:37 PM
The lag is so bad it warrants asking for an extension? Exactly what kind of lag are you experiencing? Like a network delay or graphical slowdown in the event mission?

I don't play on the 360 server anymore, but I'm really curious about this.

Well there was maintenance last night so I'm not sure if it's better or not as I haven't been on, but it was a network lag, the entire server was unbelievably laggy and not playable

bloodflowers
Jan 27, 2012, 01:53 PM
It's slightly better, meaning it's still unplayable but you can stay connected to the server for more than 15 minutes.

Mystic: the lag was so bad for the past day or so that people couldn't even log in without timing out. Also at the beginning of the event there was over a week of unplayable lag.

All network, that's what lag is. ;) I hate it when people confuse it with slowdown.

TJGLtown
Jan 27, 2012, 02:55 PM
It would be nice if they would atleast let us know if they are working on them. Just send a little post. The whole server crashes every 15 minutes. This is brutal.