PDA

View Full Version : Mission Counter Game Crash

pikachief
Jan 27, 2012, 03:43 AM
My game crashes every time I go to the mission counter. My computer says something about restoring a problem with my drivers. does this mean I just can't play the game? ._.

Fayorei
Jan 27, 2012, 04:18 AM
My game crashes every time I go to the mission counter. My computer says something about restoring a problem with my drivers. does this mean I just can't play the game? ._.

Same here, sadly. Gah! Just on my laptop.

pikachief
Jan 27, 2012, 04:55 AM
yea i can get in sometimes... I was trying earlier in window mode and no luck. Now I'm trying in fullscreen and i havent had any problems so far but It crashes whenever I go to the skilltree counter place >.<

EDIT: My game crashes when I walk up to the weapons counter guy on the left. idk what's causing it. The character talking maybe?

Fayorei
Jan 27, 2012, 07:14 AM
yea i can get in sometimes... I was trying earlier in window mode and no luck. Now I'm trying in fullscreen and i havent had any problems so far but It crashes whenever I go to the skilltree counter place >.<

EDIT: My game crashes when I walk up to the weapons counter guy on the left. idk what's causing it. The character talking maybe?

I think it's definitely the character talking and is most likely a bug to be reported. An important one! The rest of the game runs fine for me, and my video card drivers are updated and I'm running on 1 graphic settings. Run as admin checked, etc.

Best way to avoid it? Get all your room entering done by going on the ship and using the shortcuts there. No talking animations means no boot.

Still no idea on how to level skill trees without talking to people yet.