PDA

View Full Version : PSOW gather ship-block suggestion. ★~Ship-2-Block-20~☆

Arika
Jan 27, 2012, 11:08 AM
Today I loged in ship-1, and after I made character, I was told that PSOW vote more prefer on ship-2. So I make another character in ship-2, but then the next problem would be "which block to go?"

As I know that many other people would have this same problem, so I would like to point this out for the next alpha dates, Please use Ship-2 block-20.

reason behind: Today I found whole group of old PSU JP importers there, and together with some other PSOW members, totally around more than 20 people I would say. So I think that counting from 79 PSOW users who have accounts and some might not even show up or some stays in ship-1. I think it look like majority already gather here in this block. The block is also block-20, which is safe from getting full. and chance that random JP will join in will be lower too.

Of course, this is not finalize yet, but I would like to make a suggestion for everyone here to try log in ship-2 block-20, if you would like to meet up with other members here.

Cayenne
Jan 27, 2012, 11:40 AM
Actually we all had pre-defined blocks to go to but that went to the dogs when Alpha started and everyone chosed there own blocks because 1. Blocks were full quick and 2. it was easier to get a group together and randomly pick a block.

We all planned for 2 days and collapsed within minutes.

Find a group, pick a block.

Tycho
Jan 27, 2012, 11:52 AM
I just joined the first Japanese group I saw, and was so busy figuring out the game I didn't have much time left to chat anyway. :P

Arika
Jan 27, 2012, 01:06 PM
That was why I put it up in the reason part: Go block-20, it won't full. (at least I see it only have about half block all day long)

chance is that, even though, max party size is 4 people. we could see up each other in multiple party zone from time to time. or easier to exchange card, just like meet and greet.

xCypherx
Jan 27, 2012, 01:07 PM
ill turn up there tomorrow!

Valini
Jan 27, 2012, 01:08 PM
Eh I thought there were more of us in block 32 than block 20 but that's fine too.

It would be nice to all stick to a block I guess.

Fayorei
Jan 27, 2012, 05:52 PM
Eh I thought there were more of us in block 32 than block 20 but that's fine too.

It would be nice to all stick to a block I guess.

Block 32 FTW(Because somehow it feels like we broke 31!)

therealAERO
Jan 27, 2012, 05:56 PM
31 for life!

Cayenne
Jan 27, 2012, 06:02 PM
That was why I put it up in the reason part: Go block-20, it won't full. (at least I see it only have about half block all day long)

chance is that, even though, max party size is 4 people. we could see up each other in multiple party zone from time to time. or easier to exchange card, just like meet and greet.

That's what we did, we set a pre-destination block with the lowest amount of people in it and it filled up within 10 mins and others had to go to other blocks.

You can set up a team and a block easier in irc where everyone meet than in the actual game.

Trust me it's easier this way.

Arika
Jan 27, 2012, 10:34 PM
uh, I don't think everyone will all use the same irc or MSN or skype.

So far many people use only one of the above program and one way above wouldn't be able to communicate with all. Which is why I think forum come in more handy in this situation. If you use irc, then you will be able to just gather your irc group. Prove is that we all outside not hearing anything about block yesterday at all.

I suspect that some JP guild/group of friends might already choose their main meet up on 31, or else that middle server shouldn't have been full.

Also, as long as 2-20 is not full, number-wise I think 2-20 is better than either 2-31 or 2-32. (or 2-22 is good too)

I would say the same trust me, I think easiest way to let most known is to post it here. says we will choose one server as main, then another few as sub, I don't mind if you still want 2-31. but in longer-term I still prefer us to have main server that has somewhat easy number + not same with other group meeting point.

eg.
Main 2-20
sub1 2-21
sub2 2-22.

Masterflower
Jan 27, 2012, 11:12 PM
Hmm, cool. Ill meet you guys here.

Cayenne
Jan 28, 2012, 12:35 AM
Having more than 1 block is a much better plan but again I was there and we did plan this (exactly how your are doing it), it didn't go as smooth and caused confusion.

Not arguing, just stating a fact. Good luck though.

Anon_Fire
Jan 28, 2012, 01:50 AM
I'll be there too, but probably around 6:30 AM. In my area.

Mike
Jan 28, 2012, 02:01 AM
Today is Saturday so I wouldn't be surprised if even Ship 2 fills up at some point. Since Ship 1 will definetly fill up, I'll be making a character on Ship 2 and see if I can join up the block 20 crew.

BioWarrior
Jan 28, 2012, 02:17 AM
Ship 2 got really laggy in the last 2 hours last night, though it still had quite a bit of space so hopefully it won't be too bad. Sometimes it took 2-3 seconds for what I typed to appear.

Mike
Jan 28, 2012, 02:55 AM
Expect it to be even more so tonight.

BioWarrior
Jan 28, 2012, 02:58 AM
I just hope things move along well enough to where they stabilize the servers and maybe extend the 3rd or 4th day.

Serephim
Jan 28, 2012, 03:14 AM
@ Cayenne, Fay, Digi:

We Block 32'in it up this time as well? Or what?

Fayorei
Jan 28, 2012, 03:16 AM
@ Cayenne, Fay, Digi:

We Block 32'in it up this time as well? Or what?

I'm definitely hitting block 32.:) Ship 2 was nowhere near full last night. Half bars on 10-30ish blocks at the most. I doubt there will be a problem tonight. People who are on ship 1 want their characters, etc. May be a bit more folks, but I think hardcore fans would have still been on last night since the times for Japan were absolutely not unreasonable at all.:)

Arika
Jan 28, 2012, 03:21 AM
Ship-2 yesterday is only about half in most block, except block 1-10 which is more dense.

Zaix
Jan 28, 2012, 03:24 AM
I'll bum around Ship 2 Block 20 myself

Cayenne
Jan 28, 2012, 03:29 AM
Yeah I'll be there.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 28, 2012, 03:33 AM
I'm fairly certain my character was created in Ship 2, so I'll pop by Block 20 to take a look as well myself.

redroses
Jan 28, 2012, 04:59 AM
I'll be hanging around there aswell, character names are Rouge, Newman Ranger and Velvet, Force Caseal. If you see me, just approach or invite me or join my party! I would be happy to play with others!

MOH.lt
Jan 28, 2012, 06:33 AM
Ship 2, block 20, nick Lafiel. Someone invite me into party >.<

Fangless
Jan 28, 2012, 07:13 AM
Sounds like a good place to meet up. I'll be there.

Arika
Jan 28, 2012, 07:24 AM
Most people are in PT right now, not many in lobby. so i suggest if any new person want to meet someone, please just join in the mission. Hopefully u can guess it from name of which party is importers. we could even add comment "PSOW"