PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some adventuring friends.

Arelia
Jan 27, 2012, 12:07 PM
Hi I'm new to PSU and would like to make some new friends. I am a veteran MMORPG player but this is the first time I have ever played PSU. None of my old friends are currently playing or wish to return to play on this game so I'm hoping to meet some new, friendly faces to make the game a more enjoyable experience. If anyone is interested leave your Gamertag in the thread and I'll send you a friend invite on XBL ^^

RedRaz0r
Jan 27, 2012, 12:16 PM
xRedRaz0rx

Always looking for new friends!

MaggotSai
Jan 27, 2012, 07:27 PM
GT:Slipknotfan123

I should be back online next week so feel free to add me for some adventurous play.

Candy Man
Jan 28, 2012, 01:53 AM
GT:Garyy Oak
I dont have many friends on psu so.....yeah lol

XbikXBd
Jan 28, 2012, 02:34 AM
RagingGayGuy Bd

JCGamer
Jan 28, 2012, 02:38 AM
Hi I'm new to PSU and would like to make some new friends. I am a veteran MMORPG player but this is the first time I have ever played PSU. None of my old friends are currently playing or wish to return to play on this game so I'm hoping to meet some new, friendly faces to make the game a more enjoyable experience. If anyone is interested leave your Gamertag in the thread and I'll send you a friend invite on XBL ^^^^Welcome to psoworld and the community.I hope are welcome is a pleasant one. My advice to you is Be very Careful on psu on the xbox 360.Not trying to scare you in anyway and is not my place to discouraging you from playing the game.try to learn on your own for a bit before looking for ppl to play with and learn more about game surrounding like explore what kind of class you really like to Be.Please be safe from the random silly & crazy psu player from the 4th floor. Most of them will do anything to hurt other player so be self aware of there presents. If you have any question about the Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs we have a forum section that is very nice place to ask around http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

and of course don't forget about http://psupedia.info/ is a nice place for finding rare location and more.My advice is explore for your self
So Happy hunting and be Safe Great Guardian from the other side of PSU

DrKintaro
Jan 28, 2012, 05:20 PM
DrKintaro always on when ever i have time to play :D

X_Hero_X
Jan 28, 2012, 11:09 PM
Hello Arelia, I just recently returned to the game myself. My girlfriend and I play it together, add me if you would like another PSU companion GT: Omg ItzaMonkey

Akumamaru
Jan 29, 2012, 06:30 AM
WRECKtos hope we can play and hunt together real soon

suj3
Jan 29, 2012, 08:56 AM
Well, i been in this forum for a month nd i am still looking out to make friends.. so LOL ! :-)

Penance
Feb 17, 2012, 01:41 PM
Shoot me a FR and i'll join up I haven't played in awhile. GT A15 IronVision

Candy Man
Feb 17, 2012, 05:42 PM
If you need any help doing missions just send me a msg. My GT is Garyy Oak.

iggloovortex
Feb 18, 2012, 03:48 PM
Codex5050 is my GT, ill send you guys a request