PDA

View Full Version : Nidra

Keilyn
Jan 27, 2012, 09:34 PM
What exactly is meant by the psupedia entry of "+10% Skill Power Increase" on the Nidra weapon?

Shou
Jan 27, 2012, 09:50 PM
Multiply the PA tech% by 1.1 when using that weapon.

Rutsularod has a 20% pa boost so if I have foie and its tech% is at 300%, when equipped with a Rutsularod, it will be treated as if the tech% is 360% (300 times 1.2 is 360).

Keilyn
Jan 27, 2012, 10:17 PM
Ok, that is nice!

It makes a dream come true. I will be right back and post my results ;)

Thanks, for now I will try 0/10, then 10/10 one of them.

Positive
Jan 27, 2012, 10:51 PM
It actually adds 10% to the final damage.

link (http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?394270-Content-update-for-January-26-2012&p=7077414&viewfull=1#post7077414)

Omega-z
Jan 27, 2012, 11:01 PM
I haven't seen any boost with it at all, Is it with a Set Boost? Just tested it and has nothing note worthy at the moment will try it with EC wand ... Needler? what weapon are the referring too?

Update: no boost to Tech's, using different Madoogs, Wands ( even the EC ). even when I do the Striking weapons nothing.....so where are they getting the numbers in difference? or is it a Set boost only with Needler whatever that is?

Update 2 : kk I figured it out, it seems that it only does the weapon it's self only which gets the boost and doesn't add on to the right hand weapon.

Update 3 : Can confirm it does add 10% to your total Tech damage ( ex. if your end damage is going to be 1700 add 10% which is 170 then it will end up 1870 still. ) to bad it didn't add to your right handed weapon.

Keilyn
Jan 28, 2012, 02:51 AM
I just tried a real test on this weapon.

The idea was tactics and how to deploy the weapon itself. A gameplay test that is common to all of us is running with 10/10 weapons as we grind. I still use my 10/10 Kongora.

My Wand has Element+ and my distribution of techs brings them to level 38 as a newman wartecher for the four main elements. I have the Limit Breaks and of course Light and Dark are 31+. This was done for the Range, # of targets and damage level 31+ techs get along with SE levels of Gi techs.

When I ran with a 0/10 Nidra vs a Kongora (FCP 2), the damage difference was around 300 - 400. I then 10/10ed two Nidras and found the damage difference was around 150 - 250.

This was without using TCSM Element+ or Shijin/Ohryu as I use Feril Force.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My verdict is as follows:

"This is a fantastic weapon at 10/10:

In the hands of GTs, they free up the right hand, giving them an Evil Curst if they want to place a Limit Break on the Left and a Megid on an Evil Curst or some SE tech they truly need.

In the hands of Newman Wartechers, they shine. They free up the right hand and out DPS a Kongora allowing players to throw in that Evil Curst they love with Samegid/Sabarta or that Silver Cranial that can devastate everything. On a Newman, the DPS is higher that it does kill faster.

Combine this with AttackRange+ Level 2, Level 31+ techs and Gi-Limit Breaks which already have a +10% damage bonus; Feril Force and GAS and the range and damage for Wartecher is fantastic when playing a newman. A human falls short, but makes up for it with higher ATP and that 8th special point.

By fantastic, I mean there are situations where the Range of Whips actually fails. However, Provoke can fix this as enemies love to wrap around you when using that GAS option.

What this weapon does is open the doors for techs to be used tactically again because GI techs arent the only techs that WTs have at their disposal. Wartechers are supposed to fuse together techs and skills, with the occasional bullet. If WTs refuse to use techs (though they have support), literally like I've said before, they become weaker FFs, but for newmans WT is better than FF as newmans are more tech oriented.

In other words, I can finally say that Attack TCSMs are back.

The reason SEGA did not make this a +20% boost is simply because then the TCSM would have beat every wand out there. Right now unless your wand is 10/10 AND it is one of the top 3 out there, Nidra at 10/10 will match it out or beat it. Remember, if a TCSM matches a wand in damage output (not DPS), the TCSM always wins due to also winning in the DPS category.

I would recommend each player who loves techers or hybrids to get at least 2 to 10/10 as your other slots will be used for other weapons. If you have OTHER A ranked TCSMs at 10/10, use them for your Non-Attack Mags/Support Mags. In short, your other mags aren't useless. ^_^"