PDA

View Full Version : Cheating scum

Sisqua
Mar 5, 2001, 02:52 PM
I was in a party last night that got turned over by a scumbag. I wish I'd written his name down because I've forgotten it now, but it was something like "Killenrak" or "Killarek" - just be careful if you meet someone with a similar name between levels 30-40 on Puck.

First of all we had one scumbag quit the game during a boss fight, then this Killerwhatever guy went around not fighting the boss at all but just waiting until one of us snuffed it and before we could be revived he would pinch our weapons. He denied it for over 20 minutes, then we threatened to put his name in cheat forums and he 'pretended' that he had found my weapon in the shop and bought it back for me.

Lying scum. He also stole a couple of weapons from one of the guys I was playing with, and quit before giving them back.

I know this to be truthful as I was playing with someone who I play regularly with and trust completely. He saw this guy steal my weapon and I saw the same guy steal his.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 6, 2001, 02:49 AM
i think u mean klyian or something.......i stay away from him cause i here he's a theif
tried to get me to fight the in the ruins at the last boss.....sure i knew his rep already so i broke out