PDA

View Full Version : Joined the JP PSU!

Felicia Wildstream
Jan 31, 2012, 02:37 AM
...about two weeks ago! I finally was able to install the game on my laptop thanks to the help of two Members of this forum.

I must say it really works perfect for me and it's very easy to get into it once you play it a few hours. Of course I must admit that I was a bit confused about this and that at first, but I slowly get into it, even if I still don't really get it with all those different classes and how to use magic (I remember that someone who played with me once said to me that I can only use magic when I'm a force).

My characters are:
1. Mizuko, Race: Newman (Female), Level: 14, Class: Hunter Lv.4
2. Felicia, Race: Beast (Female), Level: 30, Class: ForteFigther Lv.5

At the moment I am not using Mizuko because I am at a mission with a good friend of mine, so you can find me mostly as Felicia.

The only thing I really don't understand is the Photon Crystal thing, where special weapons/clothes can be obtained. Are those for Premium Members only like the MyRoom-Section, or are those Photon Crystal thingies obtainable inside a special mission?

Anyway! I hope that I will meet one of you guys on PSU!

Sincerely:
Saphiria

TenebriS
Jan 31, 2012, 04:37 AM
Welcome to JP PSU! Hopw y<ou enjoy your stay ;D

To keep it understandable the ebst for you i explain bilingual! :D

Deutsch:
Photon Crystals sind weitesgehend durch sogenannte Guardians Cash missionen erhaltbar. Diese besagten missionen können entweder von dir oder einem freund oder der gesammten gruppe bezahlt werden. Bei diesem Item gibts auch die unterstufe photon drops, wobei 10 solcher 1 Crystal ergeben

English:
Photon Crystals are a drop or reward of Guardians Cash missions. These missions can be done at a new Area at the Guardians HQ backside. They cost RL money and so you can either get it paid by a friend, pay yourself, or share cost in whole group. This item ahs a subitem, the Photondrop where 10 of it make 1 Photon crystal.

More information about Guardians CAsh you can get here, its explained well there! :3
http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Cash

Felicia Wildstream
Feb 3, 2012, 10:50 PM
Thank you very much Tene, and also for explaining the GUARDIANS cash missions! I saw so many people with those awesome dresses that you can't buy normally so I got curious about those Photon Crystals after one said "good luck at getting 10 Photon Crystals! XD", I'm glad to know about the purpose for them now and hope that I can sooner or later try to make such a mission!

The other thing is that I realzed that I have missions that are white, yellow or pink colored. I just got to know that I can't enter those pink colored missions, I guess it has something to do with the Cash missions or with the Story of the game? I'm sorry that I'm so slow at the moment xD

Cyanide77
Feb 3, 2012, 11:45 PM
This pink missions are rare missions, a mission with a high experience boost and a nice drop at the end. You can run the yellow and white missions on free course but you cannot run the pink missions.

Felicia Wildstream
Feb 4, 2012, 12:02 AM
Aww crap, that's kind of unfair... Thanks for the information, Cyanide!

burende
Feb 4, 2012, 10:45 AM
Joined PSU JP Last night, where does everyone meet up would like to meet some cool people to run with

BlazeX
Feb 5, 2012, 04:35 PM
Un 1 3rd floor gam room u can usually find ppl there

xmoonprismpowerx
Feb 5, 2012, 07:16 PM
If any of you have skype, we have a number of people who play and use skype to contact each other real time. my name on there is: mooncatmwaha, so feel free to add me and i'll see if we can meet up and get some runs going. the people i've met are very helpful, i'm always happy to have more and more people on my list who play JP PSU :) I'm also new on there

Keilyn
Feb 5, 2012, 07:52 PM
...about two weeks ago! I finally was able to install the game on my laptop thanks to the help of two Members of this forum.

I must say it really works perfect for me and it's very easy to get into it once you play it a few hours. Of course I must admit that I was a bit confused about this and that at first, but I slowly get into it, even if I still don't really get it with all those different classes and how to use magic (I remember that someone who played with me once said to me that I can only use magic when I'm a force).

My characters are:
1. Mizuko, Race: Newman (Female), Level: 14, Class: Hunter Lv.4
2. Felicia, Race: Beast (Female), Level: 30, Class: ForteFigther Lv.5

At the moment I am not using Mizuko because I am at a mission with a good friend of mine, so you can find me mostly as Felicia.

The only thing I really don't understand is the Photon Crystal thing, where special weapons/clothes can be obtained. Are those for Premium Members only like the MyRoom-Section, or are those Photon Crystal thingies obtainable inside a special mission?

Anyway! I hope that I will meet one of you guys on PSU!

Sincerely:
Saphiria

Ive seen you several times.

Welcome to the JP server. PM me if you want to meet up. Been helping some players do level/MP runs lately.