PDA

View Full Version : A good mission to lvl for me.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 31, 2012, 10:34 PM
Just joined the JP servers on the free account and I wanna know what's a good hot spot atm?

I've tried running Ohtori, but soling it is way too much for me I can barely make it out the first part. Being lvl 10 and having crappy gear doesnt help either.

So what are some other decent misisons for low lvl players?

Keep in mind that ima be soloing for the most part.

Keilyn
Jan 31, 2012, 10:44 PM
well the GBR has parties,

Soloing is nice, but closer to endgame. For now, your priority is raising your levels.

I like castle of monsters a lot for Soloing, but I havent done C runs in a long time because my main four are at 180. One element areas are better soloing. Easy to get Armors and a full Pallete for them.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 31, 2012, 10:52 PM
There's hardly any parties right now. Where are the GBR missions located at? Maybe i'm looking in the wrong place but there's only one star in uni1 atm. So not much activity. I wouldnt mind joining random parties even if I dont speak JP not like you need to talk much anyways =P

FOkyasuta
Jan 31, 2012, 11:08 PM
I'll take you on some? I mean im just Runnin One alone.

Positive
Feb 1, 2012, 12:10 AM
http://psupedia.info/Stars_Camp
You get around 5-10 levels per run on C until around level 35. It's only once a day though.

Candy Man
Feb 1, 2012, 05:46 AM
Try doing some innocent girl runs MMMK.

Keilyn
Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM
I remember when I started the game, I went to Innocent Girl for the first few runs. I was level 20 by then.

I then went into Dark Areas in events (or you can do GBR) as a gunner since I only needed to level 4 PAs.

My advice to you is to go for the PAs that are the strongest Early on, along with some ok weapons. The weapons in shops are cheap for starting players.

Like its very easy to pick up 30%+ weapons.

Usually I use in online games the very first character as a springboard to gather the equipment for other characters.

TenebriS
Feb 1, 2012, 01:31 PM
Try doing some innocent girl runs MMMK.

Why would someone on JP PSU run that mission?
it has regular EXP, so its kidna stupid to waste your time there as long as you dont plan on doing all the subplots

dias_flac_0g
Feb 1, 2012, 05:48 PM
http://psupedia.info/Stars_Camp
You get around 5-10 levels per run on C until around level 35. It's only once a day though.

Ok I need a ticket or something like that to play the mission, but since everything is in JP I have no clue where the ticket mission is located.

Positive
Feb 1, 2012, 06:00 PM
It's the glowing light in front of the elevators on the 5th floor. Click the first option for the ticket, then go to the 2nd option for the mission counter.