PDA

View Full Version : This is okay in Japan, right?

Aremt
Feb 1, 2012, 12:54 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/28argwg.jpg

ashley50
Feb 1, 2012, 12:59 AM
is this new?

Keilyn
Feb 1, 2012, 01:27 AM
I smell a reckoning nearby.....

Heskett
Feb 1, 2012, 03:04 AM
Seems legit.

Candy Man
Feb 1, 2012, 05:39 AM
Im okay with this.

Ce'Nedra
Feb 1, 2012, 05:41 AM
Nothing wrong with it.

Honestly i don't get it why people are acting like these things are a major problem. It's a game.

Illuminate
Feb 1, 2012, 11:32 AM
Dear SEGA: Ban this bozo. =D

Shirai
Feb 1, 2012, 11:54 AM
That loli knew what she had coming.

Keilyn
Feb 1, 2012, 12:00 PM
Nothing wrong with it.

Honestly i don't get it why people are acting like these things are a major problem. It's a game.

It depends on perception.

If you are female and you see this picture and they attribute that girl in the picture to what can happen to them, you can see why girls (or any civilized male) would have a problem with that, even if its a game.

Of course if you are an immature, sexual active male and into the habit of viewing women as "sex objects" then I can picture those males saying "Oh what's the big deal, its just a game"

Which is similar to the reference a rapist or pedophile makes when they are arrested and they say "oh I was just doing what felt natural to me."

I do like that at least the picture is out there for the purpose of warning women about what does happen a lot in Japanese Culture, which is why when Japanese women come to Boston and attend Showa; After a while they rebel against their own culture and open up about the deplorable things that Japanese women go through.

Illuminate
Feb 1, 2012, 02:15 PM

If you are female and you see this picture and they attribute that girl in the picture to what can happen to them, you can see why girls (or any civilized male) would have a problem with that, even if its a game.

Of course if you are an immature, sexual active male and into the habit of viewing women as "sex objects" then I can picture those males saying "Oh what's the big deal, its just a game"

Which is similar to the reference a rapist or pedophile makes when they are arrested and they say "oh I was just doing what felt natural to me."

I do like that at least the picture is out there for the purpose of warning women about what does happen a lot in Japanese Culture, which is why when Japanese women come to Boston and attend Showa; After a while they rebel against their own culture and open up about the deplorable things that Japanese women go through.

Japanese women should revolt, and say "Nosex4u, and go cook your own da-- meal!"

TheAstarion
Feb 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
Yeah, essentially, being a victim of an attack is a sign of shame, so they don't get reported anywhere near as much as they should. In real culture of course, not in-game.

Anything goes in-game, as long as you know the two simple rules:
Don't make trouble for anyone else.
People naturally cause trouble.

MR. Mojo Risin
Feb 3, 2012, 12:00 PM
thats hawt...

bloodflowers
Feb 3, 2012, 12:46 PM

Except that the female character is doing the 'pick up' animation, and is therefore participating.

In short - she asked for it.

.Rusty.
Feb 3, 2012, 01:12 PM
2 nerds making their characters dance in there room. Not sure how that is sexist...

...Wait Keilyn this is bad but the Luna Prophecy is ok because it is based on "mythology" o.0

RedRaz0r
Feb 3, 2012, 01:21 PM

Do you suggest then, that the female should be bending the male over? Last time I checked, that wasn't how intercourse works.

GCoffee
Feb 3, 2012, 01:26 PM
This thread should be locked. It is already infected.

bloodflowers
Feb 3, 2012, 01:57 PM
Why must people always ask for threads to be locked?

Don't like it - don't post in it. Posting keeps it alive.

.Rusty.
Feb 3, 2012, 02:00 PM
Because any thing "negative" should be swept under the rug and ignored even if it is a legitimate problem.

GCoffee
Feb 3, 2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah, let's fully fight the problem and write complaint letters to SEGA about how they only release slutty loli outfits for female characters that provoke such situations in the first place.

Or let this thread just be locked. I actually prefer that method.

@Bloodflower: I dislike this thread's content and want to see it gone, but at the same time I feel compilled to let everyone actually feeling offensed from this debate know how stupid this debate is. It is the internet, I can get away with everything.

bloodflowers
Feb 3, 2012, 03:34 PM
It's not even in a lobby, thats the treasure room in a pirate cove/whatever room design.

Alex305!
Feb 3, 2012, 04:18 PM
So much mad in this thread...

.Rusty.
Feb 3, 2012, 05:32 PM
lolwut

Keilyn seems like the only one overreacting at the screen shot the rest are being sensible or makeing silly jokes.

Well and the occasional dude who didn't read the thread.

Ce'Nedra
Feb 3, 2012, 05:39 PM
Coming from a "civilized male" I think you're all taking this far too seriously (especially Keilyn).

Who really cares what two people are doing in the lobby? Sure you can make it look sexualized, but people have been doing that from the start of PSU.

Been happening since PSO lol. Been there done that on PSOGC.

But i agee Keilyn takes it far to serious. Also annoying how he/she always bring's up so much "stuff" and terms in a wall-o-text. Doesn't even make me want to read it or take it serious anymore.

Sayara
Feb 3, 2012, 08:02 PM
Its hopeless! I've lost all hope in societys attempt at internet shenangins!
*zetsuboushita.jpg*

blace
Feb 3, 2012, 08:53 PM
Seriousness in FKL?! MADNESS!!!

Palle
Feb 3, 2012, 09:50 PM
Game was published in US, so ESRB says it's okay here too.

Sinue_v2
Feb 3, 2012, 09:55 PM
Needs more tentacles.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt6ovnk0LF1qzp9weo1_400.jpg

Nitro Vordex
Feb 3, 2012, 10:13 PM

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3006/1304495522734.png

Too much serious in my FKL.

Also, that's okay anywhere, really. Any TIME, on the other hand...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 3, 2012, 11:23 PM
Proof positive PSYOU, is the weirdest weirdo filled weirdo game that's been going on a few more years than it needs to be.

Ya'll kids need to make more Karen marrying Ethan threads, although that was also weird.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 4, 2012, 12:35 AM
Ethan marrying anyone was weird.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 4, 2012, 02:03 AM
There were many Ethans Ethan could marry too/instead.

MaximusLight
Nerd Ethan OLOLOL

ALT + 4 Ethaning Emoting

Palle
Feb 4, 2012, 02:48 AM
Since everyone's in the mood for romance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJxEaIyXCv4