PDA

View Full Version : jp psu premium?

cpt thuunder
Feb 3, 2012, 03:02 AM
i need help going premium i cant figure out how ? is there a video or and easy way to do this need need help thanks:)

Raymee
Feb 6, 2012, 11:26 AM
There's a thread that explains how to get premium. It's somewhere in the second page around here.

The first option after you log in to the site is the choice to have premium as a subscriber for automatic renewal (recurring payment costing ¥1050 a month), one month only (costs ¥1260, a little more, which isn't worth it IMO, because you could just cancel a subscription after the month before you get charged again), or a game code which right now is impossible for us importers to obtain.

First, you'll need your premium game key which is ¥1000, think of it as buying the retail game itself.
You have 10 free days of premium before you go back to free course.

The game key is located on the third option after you log into the site.
Thankfully the game tells you when your subscription is about to end (does not apply for recurring) both in-game and in the site. If you get confused, use google translator if you don't know how to input info into the boxes when it comes to the billing page.

JCGamer
Feb 9, 2012, 02:04 AM
i need help going premium i cant figure out how ? is there a video or and easy way to do this need need help thanks:) yeah here you go XD
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192522