PDA

View Full Version : JP Premium account (not the usual question)

dias_flac_0g
Feb 3, 2012, 05:26 PM
I was wondering. If I were to get a premium account and then quit or wasn't able to pay it anymore, would I still be able to use my char in the FREE mode again or no? Also will all of my items cary over the to FREE course or will I be restricked on certain item?

Also, on a side note. When you first log in there's an option well two options. All I can read is 1 and 2 that's it. I always click on the first one (1) but today just to see what (2) was I clicked on it and it took me to a new set of character slots!

Does that mean that there's two different servers and that the first set of characters are tied to (1) and the second set are tied to (2)? And more importantly does this mean that people on (1) can't play with people on (2)?

As always answers will be much appreciated :)

.Rusty.
Feb 3, 2012, 05:39 PM
(1) and (2) are on the same server they are just like that because psu was haveing login problems at launch.You can trade items between them if you have premium.

If you downgrade to free course you cant get back in your room but you have accses to the stuff on your characters and common box.

str898mustang
Feb 3, 2012, 06:07 PM
When you're on free course, you're limited to what's on your char and in your common box. PM storage is Premium course only.