PDA

View Full Version : Good place to level up.

ToCool74
Feb 4, 2012, 10:38 AM
Hello.

I would like to know where is a good place to level up for me.

I'm currently at level 101.

The previous event mission I had been using to level up is gone now and I have no idea where to go next. I had previously went from being level 74 all the way to level 101 using this event mission.

Can anyone help?

Alysane
Feb 4, 2012, 12:35 PM
Are you on 360? If so, the easiest place to find a party is White Beast.

ToCool74
Feb 4, 2012, 12:48 PM
Are you on 360? If so, the easiest place to find a party is White Beast.

Yea I'm on 360.

so white beast is the best place?

And what level should I go at?

A or S?

Alysane
Feb 5, 2012, 12:22 AM
Yea I'm on 360.

so white beast is the best place?

And what level should I go at?

A or S?

I'm level 72 and I can get through S runs quick with a full party or just one higher-level player, but if you're above 100, you can run S2.

If anyone has better recommendations I'd love to hear them, but as far as I know, White Beast is what you want.

ToCool74
Feb 5, 2012, 09:42 AM
Ok thanks for the suggestion.

I also would like to hear more suggestions as well.

It would be nice to have options after all.

padiwac
Feb 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
The best place for experience at the moment is Military Subway. It has double experience until 1 March and parties should be easy to find. Bruce's Dungeon also has the experience boost.

Alysane
Feb 6, 2012, 10:27 AM
The best place for experience at the moment is Military Subway. It has double experience until 1 March and parties should be easy to find. Bruce's Dungeon also has the experience boost.

Ah, I had checked a couple of days ago and there were no parties, but you're totally right.

RedRaz0r
Feb 6, 2012, 01:03 PM
And after march 1st, if you get tired of white beast or if you cant find a group, you can always run Her Secret Mission or Door to Subspace, both of which are soloable only and have boosted exp

Galax
Feb 6, 2012, 02:43 PM
Ahh, White Beast...So we complain about it but we always return.
Honestly, if you're on the game to level up, then do so - But enjoy the time it has left, too. If I log back in, I'm probably gonna go back through and rerun some Unsafe Passage. It doesn't hurt to revisit.

I guess my point is...The game becomes extremely boring if all you do is focus on leveling, no matter the run you're doing. Take some time with friends and joke around in other runs. I think you just might be amazed at how fun they can be...With the right people by your side :3