PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem!

ShadowDragon16
Feb 6, 2012, 10:42 AM
Ok so i changed my credit/debit card to mine from my mums the same day i bought psu jp which was a month ago but i dont know whats going on as recently money has gone out of her account. I changed everything to my debit card. Someone please tell me whats wrong :(

Raymee
Feb 6, 2012, 11:14 AM
I'm not exactly sure what card you used to pay with, to me it sounds your mom's card (forgive me I gave this a quick read since I'm in class). You can always call your credit card company and asked them to check for a case of compromisation if you think it's completely unrelated to SEGA. Other than that, check your transactions first. SEGA might have charged your mom's card again rather than yours.

ShadowDragon16
Feb 6, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not exactly sure what card you used to pay with, to me it sounds your mom's card (forgive me I gave this a quick read since I'm in class). You can always call your credit card company and asked them to check for a case of compromisation if you think it's completely unrelated to SEGA. Other than that, check your transactions first. SEGA might have charged your mom's card again rather than yours.

I dont quite understand why they would. The card on there when i bought it was my mums but the thing is that same day or the day after i changed the card details to my debit card. Could they have saved both cards?

Raymee
Feb 6, 2012, 11:35 AM
Check if you still have your mom's credit card's information saved onto your account because if you still do, I believe they'll charge the one that had already paid the amount for your subscription until you make sure it is definitely unsaved.
I could be very wrong but it's best to check with your PSUJP account and your mom's cc transaction history.

ShadowDragon16
Feb 6, 2012, 11:39 AM
Check if you still have your mom's credit card's information saved onto your account because if you still do, I believe they'll charge the one that had already paid the amount for your subscription until you make sure it is definitely unsaved.
I could be very wrong but it's best to check with your PSUJP account and your mom's cc transaction history.

I purchased GC during january and it came out of MY account so i know that my card was saved but i dont Know why it took money off of my moms account today...

Raymee
Feb 6, 2012, 11:46 AM
Yeah, just check with your mom's statement history. I don't think I'll be able to help if you don't provide me vital information.

ShadowDragon16
Feb 6, 2012, 11:58 AM
Yeah, just check with your mom's statement history. I don't think I'll be able to help if you don't provide me vital information.
It doesnt matter now. My moms card got cancelled as we dont know what it is so we assume its fraud. Now i have to worry about my account.

bloodflowers
Feb 6, 2012, 12:00 PM
JP pre-auth the transactions, then actually charge at the end of their billing cycle - so that initial payment would probably have still come off your mothers card despite you changing it.

ShadowDragon16
Feb 6, 2012, 12:07 PM
JP pre-auth the transactions, then actually charge at the end of their billing cycle - so that initial payment would probably have still come off your mothers card despite you changing it.
Either way my moms card got cancelled. SO if i want it back my card is on there still. Im gonna keep my jp suscription cancelled for now though