Feb 8, 2012, 11:01 PM
How do I unsubscribe from this terrible game? =o

str898mustang
Feb 8, 2012, 11:55 PM
I would tell you but you called it a terrible game...so yeah no, lol

Illuminate
Feb 9, 2012, 12:38 AM
I would tell you but you called it a terrible game...so yeah no, lol

Seriously? =P You know you're thinkin' it.

Illuminate
Feb 9, 2012, 01:36 AM
Nah, I'm serious, I want to unsub, SEGA essentially wasted my money by giving me four hairstyles I've no desire for.

XbikXBd
Feb 9, 2012, 01:44 AM
well first you.....error 61.....try ....again.....

JCGamer
Feb 9, 2012, 01:55 AM
:sleep: *they always come back even tho they say there leaving* :sleep:-
:o ?? over a hairstyle really ?? :o

Noc Codez
Feb 9, 2012, 03:01 AM
How do I unsubscribe from this terrible game? =o

Say what ! D:

Keilyn
Feb 9, 2012, 05:55 AM
Hi Illuminate

https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=psu&commodity_id=S00001S00027147859

This is the link that terminates "Automatic-Renewal" on Debit Card accounts.

In case this does not work:

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/support/faq/id/faq_8.html

Click on the blue link (in japanese) at the bottom of the page.

Cloudstrife xx
Feb 9, 2012, 08:31 AM
Quitting over a hairstyle really?
So that makes it a bad game?

Illuminate
Feb 9, 2012, 02:43 PM
Quitting over a hairstyle really?
So that makes it a bad game?

Nah, my overall experience over the last few months makes it a bad game, the hairstyle crap seals the deal.

desturel
Feb 9, 2012, 03:13 PM
Nah, I'm serious, I want to unsub, SEGA essentially wasted my money by giving me four hairstyles I've no desire for.

That's one of the funniest reasons I've heard for a game being terrible. :)

Illuminate
Feb 9, 2012, 03:45 PM
If you read my post after that you'd know the rest of the reason. =P

Keilyn
Feb 9, 2012, 10:46 PM
I play this game because I am established here already and I am used to it. Some people that I know too play this game. Of course I play other games out there too.

However, you are right on matters of cost, GC and content access. It annoys me a lot too...specially with the exchange rate making PSU cost more than Worlds of Warcraft or any new MMORPG for that matter.

If I played any new MMORPG, I could simply buy a 6 month plan that is bundled together at a discount price. This game costs more than any other game I've played and tries to emphasize a lot more through Cash Shops.

It reminds me of the article I read called "If F2Ps are free, how come I can't afford them?"

It is frustrating knowing a lot of content exists in PSU-JP, but knowing a lot of it has to be paid for, and its content each one of us downloads to our machines and its access is a charge.

...and the cost associated with all of it?

Economists know of "opportunity cost" which is the cost of choosing an alternative solution vs the current solution.

It costs a lot lower to actually purchase games and fill out your steam list, thanks to all the deals out there than actually playing an F2P MMO in which one plans to actually spend on the cash shop.

Illuminate
Feb 10, 2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks by the way, everyone else BUT Keilyn for providing me with the link and information I asked for. I can see this community works really hard to be supportive towards people despite having separate ideals and such.

xmoonprismpowerx
Feb 11, 2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks by the way, everyone else BUT Keilyn for providing me with the link and information I asked for. I can see this community works really hard to be supportive towards people despite having separate ideals and such.

Actually, I'm also wondering why people are getting so offended by an opinion (that many people on these forums also complain about often). And even still, just being generally unhelpful. Almost everyone has quit PSU in one way or another, even if it was in a form of a very long break from it. I just thought the community would be better about it. Maybe not the best approach, but hell. It is pretty lame that you can't pick your own hair style. And SEGA does use the lame approach of ushering out even more money for new content. At least we can usually buy the clothes on the market with meseta eventually. Overall, it's so-so. Sorry you're leaving the server

dias_flac_0g
Feb 11, 2012, 11:19 PM
Lol, this community is pretty ****y to say the least.

The guy gaved his OPINION on the game and the reason why he wants to quit so because everyone disagreed they wouldnt teach him how to do it.

Illuminate
Feb 12, 2012, 11:41 AM
Kudos to you two and Keilyn.

Gibdozer
Feb 13, 2012, 04:45 PM
Hey when you get it shut down they will give you a conformation #, keep that #! My wife and I both had accounts we shut them off at the same time and they continued to bill for one of the accounts. I didn't catch it until 3mths later while looking at my online statement. Keep that # and double check your account activity for the first month or 2.