PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Rejoining?

Pantomime
Feb 12, 2012, 10:23 AM
I have read a little bit about people wanting to reconnect to PSU, and i figured i would too. My sister and i use to play a couple years ago on a different account, and we both just recently got back on. We are pretty much just starting off from scratch.

I was just wondering if there is anybody that would help us out. I'm not asking to be given things, i just miss having friends on PSU. I feel like friendships are already established and this is the only way a beginner can find company.

If anyone wants to play (with an noob) then my GT is PantomineMind.

AnonymousHat00
Feb 12, 2012, 11:39 PM
well I get on psu every now and then to play so i could help the two of you out.

Hit me up. my gamertag is: AnonymousHat00

Im willing to help however I can =D

Alysane
Feb 13, 2012, 01:09 AM
I only started playing on 360 during the last event, I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm getting on PSU.

Candy Man
Feb 13, 2012, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't mind helping you out. My GT is Garyy Oak. Just send me a message or friend request some time and we go kill stuff.

Penance
Feb 17, 2012, 01:37 PM
I have read a little bit about people wanting to reconnect to PSU, and i figured i would too. My sister and i use to play a couple years ago on a different account, and we both just recently got back on. We are pretty much just starting off from scratch.

I was just wondering if there is anybody that would help us out. I'm not asking to be given things, i just miss having friends on PSU. I feel like friendships are already established and this is the only way a beginner can find company.

If anyone wants to play (with an noob) then my GT is PantomineMind.
let me know when you usually play I'm thinking about getting back on.