PDA

View Full Version : Writers needed

Brave-Charm
Feb 14, 2012, 12:44 PM
Ok I have a 5 page paper due and I've only wrote 4 and I feel I'll ramble if I make it 5. The subject is how does language help me find self-actualization, Can someone please give me a page to help me out. I'm good in math if anyone needs help in it :p .

BIG OLAF
Feb 14, 2012, 01:52 PM
Well, even if anyone wanted to help you, they'd kind of need to see the rest of the paper, so they can see what angle you've been taking, what facts you've already put into the paper, etc.

Brave-Charm
Feb 14, 2012, 02:10 PM
​Language has many uses in this day and age. People such as I seek empowerment through language. This empowerment allows me express my emotions, make an impression, and also it helps me encourage others with this said it can lead me to realized self-actualization.
​Joyous, blissful, ecstatic these are examples of happy emotions. *There are many ways for me as a human to express my emotions such as body language, or the *widening of my eyes and a smile from ear to ear, a congratulatory clap, or dance *speaks to a someone say I’m in a great mood, maybe I’m excited, etc. Body language isn’t the one way can express my emotions words can also give off a signal, “Hooray!, Yeeeeesssss!, Awesome!” *Those words have a joyful tone. “Of cheerfulness, or a good temper the more it is spent, the more of it remains” (Ralph Waldo Emerson). Writing quotes express emotion due to its influential element to implant an emotion. Mentioning all of these different methods have one thing in common and that is they all interact with language.
Melancholy, furious, depression these terms also describes emotion on a more of a downwards spiral. *Like with other emotions these can also be expressed with body language such as if I , slouching with a frown, teary eyes, even stomping with balled fist these all show a mellow type of emotion that communicates I wouldn’t want to be bother. Making smart remarks to insult a person such as, calling someone stupid, brainless, or slow to ward off a person. *
​When I first meet someone, I want to start off on a good note, so I plan to talk and look the part. When I want a job I expect to sit down and impress the interviewer hoping my impression sticks with them and I gain the job. It’s necessary to start with a friendly greeting such as, “Hello my name is Craig Okpaleke”, with a smile and a firm shake of the hand to let the interviewer know I’m friendly. Gestures such as these will impress him/her after listening to and answering the basic questions and using language to my advantage more than likely I will land the job. “Craig, how would you be an asset to the company?” I would reply, “I can donate different idea to the company that would implement future growth.” When applying to college writing an essay of why you should be accepted is sometimes required, Vocabulary comes in to par when writing this essay to impress the reader. “Thank you UHD for taking time out of you busy schedule to read this. I would like to be accepted in to you campus for various reasons including, I have a positive mind set to stay on track that will influence others around me, I strive for excellence when I focus on all learning material so my GPA will be of high ranking, and I will join various clubs seeking to improve campus life.” *When conveying messages people judge you on your level of competence and your vocabulary and or language skills in life it is imperative that we are able to convey messages effectively and, being able to convey message affectively would empower me in school writing my papers, at work working with other, and in the real world when interacting with others, and everywhere language is used.
All impression I make aren’t great ones intended or not. I may be subjected to make a speech to a crowd of young scholars about the many success an education can bring but, if my appearance is lacking or my speech is slurred the impression could be opposite of what’s intended. “Hey I’m Craig I’m comin to talk to yall about success heh”, while giving the pitiful speech I look like I’m having a hangover the crowd I was looking to takes me as a joke. In a company meeting everyone attending the meeting should be on time and well equipped with something to jot down note but I may be the unfaithful one, walking in 20 mins. late empty handed looking lost would give off the impression that I’m incompetent and don’t really need my job or I would possibly get demoted. Having this bad impression speaks a mispleading language to all who come in contact with it.
​People are some of the most delicate things that live and most likely due the fact of being misunderstood. In this day people are knocked down for various reasons searching for a ray of light to pull them from the pit of sorrow, my quote it referring to encouragement.
A person may have lost a loved one, A pet, or maybe a close friend and they tend to seclude their selves, if I come and tell them uplifting words such as, “Everything will be fine if you have faith”, *or even losing a pet “Your pet is going to a better place but, it will never forget the times you both shared as it looks down on you”, maybe with a friend “He/ she wouldn’t want you to sulk over them in their time of need just keep you faith strong and you will see positive results. *Communicating to them a positive quote to soothe them and hopefully have them to open up. Encouragement is a great language for others to hear due to the fact it uses words that can help a person get back on track and also be an eye opener.
Language is understood to be a persona, a persona that can be realized with many methods that lead to self-actualizing one’s self. The way I speak wreathe it may be monotone or peppy it draws an image for me; the image is then broadcast to others, I feel when people communicate their opinions to me I can use them as building blocks to come to realize the person who is me.
​Language has various ways empowering a person such as me from tapping into my emotions, to setting an impression towards others, and finally encouraging other so they can find the strength to overcome the obstacles that hinder them. “The limits of my language mean the limits of my world” Wittgenstein, Ludwig *When I take into context all of these skill I find myself realizing self-actualization.
*Craig
2/1/12
Prof. Roberson
Eng. 1301
​Language has many uses in this day and age. People such as I seek empowerment through language. This empowerment allows me express my emotions, make an impression, and also it helps me encourage others with this said it can lead me to realized self-actualization.
​Joyous, blissful, ecstatic these are examples of happy emotions. *There are many ways for me as a human to express my emotions such as body language, or the *widening of my eyes and a smile from ear to ear, a congratulatory clap, or dance *speaks to a someone say I’m in a great mood, maybe I’m excited, etc. Body language isn’t the one way can express my emotions words can also give off a signal, “Hooray!, Yeeeeesssss!, Awesome!” *Those words have a joyful tone. “Of cheerfulness, or a good temper the more it is spent, the more of it remains” (Ralph Waldo Emerson). Writing quotes express emotion due to its influential element to implant an emotion. Mentioning all of these different methods have one thing in common and that is they all interact with language.
Melancholy, furious, depression these terms also describes emotion on a more of a downwards spiral. *Like with other emotions these can also be expressed with body language such as if I , slouching with a frown, teary eyes, even stomping with balled fist these all show a mellow type of emotion that communicates I wouldn’t want to be bother. Making smart remarks to insult a person such as, calling someone stupid, brainless, or slow to ward off a person. *
​When I first meet someone, I want to start off on a good note, so I plan to talk and look the part. When I want a job I expect to sit down and impress the interviewer hoping my impression sticks with them and I gain the job. It’s necessary to start with a friendly greeting such as, “Hello my name is Craig Okpaleke”, with a smile and a firm shake of the hand to let the interviewer know I’m friendly. Gestures such as these will impress him/her after listening to and answering the basic questions and using language to my advantage more than likely I will land the job. “Craig, how would you be an asset to the company?” I would reply, “I can donate different idea to the company that would implement future growth.” When applying to college writing an essay of why you should be accepted is sometimes required, Vocabulary comes in to par when writing this essay to impress the reader. “Thank you UHD for taking time out of you busy schedule to read this. I would like to be accepted in to you campus for various reasons including, I have a positive mind set to stay on track that will influence others around me, I strive for excellence when I focus on all learning material so my GPA will be of high ranking, and I will join various clubs seeking to improve campus life.” *When conveying messages people judge you on your level of competence and your vocabulary and or language skills in life it is imperative that we are able to convey messages effectively and, being able to convey message affectively would empower me in school writing my papers, at work working with other, and in the real world when interacting with others, and everywhere language is used.
All impression I make aren’t great ones intended or not. I may be subjected to make a speech to a crowd of young scholars about the many success an education can bring but, if my appearance is lacking or my speech is slurred the impression could be opposite of what’s intended. “Hey I’m Craig I’m comin to talk to yall about success heh”, while giving the pitiful speech I look like I’m having a hangover the crowd I was looking to takes me as a joke. In a company meeting everyone attending the meeting should be on time and well equipped with something to jot down note but I may be the unfaithful one, walking in 20 mins. late empty handed looking lost would give off the impression that I’m incompetent and don’t really need my job or I would possibly get demoted. Having this bad impression speaks a mispleading language to all who come in contact with it.
​People are some of the most delicate things that live and most likely due the fact of being misunderstood. In this day people are knocked down for various reasons searching for a ray of light to pull them from the pit of sorrow, my quote it referring to encouragement.
A person may have lost a loved one, A pet, or maybe a close friend and they tend to seclude their selves, if I come and tell them uplifting words such as, “Everything will be fine if you have faith”, *or even losing a pet “Your pet is going to a better place but, it will never forget the times you both shared as it looks down on you”, maybe with a friend “He/ she wouldn’t want you to sulk over them in their time of need just keep you faith strong and you will see positive results. *Communicating to them a positive quote to soothe them and hopefully have them to open up. Encouragement is a great language for others to hear due to the fact it uses words that can help a person get back on track and also be an eye opener.
Language is understood to be a persona, a persona that can be realized with many methods that lead to self-actualizing one’s self. The way I speak wreathe it may be monotone or peppy it draws an image for me; the image is then broadcast to others, I feel when people communicate their opinions to me I can use them as building blocks to come to realize the person who is me.
​Language has various ways empowering a person such as me from tapping into my emotions, to setting an impression towards others, and finally encouraging other so they can find the strength to overcome the obstacles that hinder them. “The limits of my language mean the limits of my world” Wittgenstein, Ludwig *When I take into context all of these skill I find myself realizing self-actualization.

Outrider
Feb 14, 2012, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I'm going to have to recommend that you do your own homework. Sorry, bro and/or bro-ette.