PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest thing i've ever heard!

Meyfei
Feb 14, 2012, 03:44 PM
Canada is a Wannabe America. xD i laughed my ass off when someone said that!

And hey hows everyone been?

Sayara
Feb 14, 2012, 03:56 PM
This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193242)xD

Outrider
Feb 14, 2012, 05:36 PM
Weird. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2720122#post2720122)

Randomness
Feb 14, 2012, 06:19 PM
Is it too soon to call combo breaker?

GCoffee
Feb 14, 2012, 06:53 PM
I have come from the future to tell you the next post will be the stupidest thing you have ever heard!

FOkyasuta
Feb 14, 2012, 07:30 PM
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2720122#post2720122)

le gasp. he was right.

GCoffee
Feb 14, 2012, 08:22 PM
Now that I have earned your trust, I must warn you!
Kill the pony before the year that marks its election as president! It was not all friendship and rainbows as it promised! Instead, it guided us down the path of destruction and now we are at the blink of death. Ponies have taken over this world and human extermiantion has begun. Do not make the same mistakes as us and save yo- ARGHHHhhh..hhhhhhhhAAAAAaaaaa!!!111

Randomness
Feb 14, 2012, 08:50 PM
Now that I have earned your trust, I must warn you!
Kill the pony before the year that marks its election as president! It was not all friendship and rainbows as it promised! Instead, it guided us down the path of destruction and now we are at the blink of death. Ponies have taken over this world and human extermiantion has begun. Do not make the same mistakes as us and save yo- ARGHHHhhh..hhhhhhhhAAAAAaaaaa!!!111

They killed you for good reason. Damn fools mucking around in time, don't you know what you risk doing?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 14, 2012, 09:05 PM
I heard you like-2-hate Fan Fiction...

Mr. Gle lock up Mr. Gle's mean post, plz.

& put your ass back on. Crazy Canadian Mr Potato Heads. :nono:

GCoffee
Feb 14, 2012, 09:06 PM
I see they even have their spies here. Collaborator... feel ashamed!

All I do is risk my life to save that of millions of others! Listen, humans! The cruel fate that has dawned upon us fools who elected the Pony can still be stopped in this timeline! Things do not have to repeat themselves! You are free to change the future!! To a better one..!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 14, 2012, 09:07 PM
!!
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(I heard we like RPG "writing," lock it up Mister..)

Randomness
Feb 14, 2012, 10:14 PM
I see they even have their spies here. Collaborator... feel ashamed!

All I do is risk my life to save that of millions of others! Listen, humans! The cruel fate that has dawned upon us fools who elected the Pony can still be stopped in this timeline! Things do not have to repeat themselves! You are free to change the future!! To a better one..!!

We have nukes. I'm not worried about anything lacking opposable thumbs.

Leviathan
Feb 14, 2012, 10:25 PM
I've heard many stupid things, but one that really struck out to me was this.

[spoiler-box]"Does China have a king?"

This probably is that bad, but this was in a upper level political science class and we were on the topic of Iran (Not pronounced EYE-RAN). [/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 14, 2012, 11:02 PM
Internet Censoring King, doing so well nobody knows whats up in that China.

Sinue_v2
Feb 14, 2012, 11:45 PM
That's even stupider than the idea to establish a pact between the Earl of Sandwich, and the Turkish parliament so as to form a "Turkey-Sandwich" alliance with the intent of goading Hungary into invading.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 15, 2012, 12:09 AM
Iran for President.

Sayara
Feb 15, 2012, 12:15 AM
Joker for Prime Minister

NegaTsukasa
Feb 15, 2012, 12:56 AM
Nah, you all are good. but I do believe... this is the stupidest thing you've ever heard...

[spoiler-box]Stupidest thing you've ever heard[/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 15, 2012, 01:12 AM
Iran for President.
But some other Moo'd won.

Mike
Feb 15, 2012, 02:37 AM
That's even stupider than the idea to establish a pact between the Earl of Sandwich, and the Turkish parliament so as to form a "Turkey-Sandwich" alliance with the intent of goading Hungary into invading.
I'll carry that banner.