PDA

View Full Version : (PSP2) Group for Legit Players of Phantasy Star Portable 2 NA?

Shade_Koopa
Feb 16, 2012, 12:14 AM
I've looked threw groups and I have yet to find one (an active one) that is still playing PSP2. I know there is PSP2i out there, but there are some players, like a few other and me, that just can't play PSP2i and/or have the game imported (yet?). So is there anyone out there that would like to start up a PSP2 group for legit players? Post here, and give your thought/opinions, etc.

blace
Feb 16, 2012, 12:55 AM
You can always start it and see how it goes from there. As for me, I party with whichever I feel is not a big risk.

Shade_Koopa
Feb 16, 2012, 01:41 AM
Really? I mean, would anyone even join the group? Also, I would be using the DLC either since i heard there are some issuing using it with the NA version.

blace
Feb 16, 2012, 02:07 AM
The only issues with the DLC is that it prevents you from doing multi mode missions like The Kasch Test, otherwise it works fine.

darkamidamaru
Feb 16, 2012, 10:24 AM
Im the same, i try to avoid suspicious player.
what level are you? Can i ask you avatar's name?

Shade_Koopa
Feb 16, 2012, 07:42 PM
The only issues with the DLC is that it prevents you from doing multi mode missions like The Kasch Test, otherwise it works fine.

Well, still, the DLC was designed for our game it's bested not to use it.

Im the same, i try to avoid suspicious player.
what level are you? Can i ask you avatar's name?

Well, I have to start over since I haven't played the game in forever and my save file been deleted since then. Character name is Shade. Um, not sure what else to tell ya.

As for the group, if I can get at least 3-4 other players that would be willing to join this group for PSP2 NA; then I'll create it.

LordChampion
Feb 25, 2012, 02:52 PM
I'm down. Been playing solo for a while, could be fun to play with real type people.

piggywiggy
Feb 25, 2012, 02:59 PM
im down too =D

frapplejuice
Apr 28, 2012, 02:51 PM
Are you guys still active on this thing? :c