PDA

View Full Version : I dunno, I can see this on the WII U(Speculations). DON"T FLAME.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 04:26 PM
So I was thinking about it, everyone in Japan and their Grandmother is gonna buy a WII U. So that makes me think WII U + PSO2 = Profit??? I mean according to a lot of articles the WII U is a pretty powerful machine. I know I know EXCLUSIVE TO PC ONLY nonsense but put your hypothetical hats on and think. Agree or disagree?

P.S I think item management would be BEAST on the touch screen.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 21, 2012, 04:43 PM
I'd love to see PSO2 on Wii-U (highly doubt they would port it though).

I'd prefer to see a "Phantasy Star V" by Rie Kodama & Wow/Overworks (Valkyria Chronicles) team, or I'd love to see Wow-works/Overworkds creating a gorgeous 2.5-D/3-D *faithful* remake of the *original* "Phantasy Star" with "Yoshibon's" own awesome, colorful artwork/character designs. The first person dungeons that have HD textured corridors could look so frakking awesome too.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 04:45 PM
And since I found out the touch screen controller is 1080P that makes it all better. And I can totally see your idea. the VC team is horribly underrated though.

Mag-X
Feb 21, 2012, 04:45 PM
Yes. Lets fragment the already small PSO community by also releasing the game on a system run by a company known for not caring about online gaming.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 21, 2012, 04:50 PM
Global (international) servers where the Wii-U version is linked to same servers that PC players use would be best IMO. Seperate servers would not be good.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 04:50 PM
Hey, the GC version was pretty fun. Plus the WII U will have a new Nintendo internet think like PSN and Live. So Nintendo is stepping up their game, PLUS Nintendo games online usually runs seamlessly. They actually have the best FREE online gaming. No lag + free? COme on, can't beat that. Plus no more friend codes. Would be perfect.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 21, 2012, 05:04 PM
Well, I just hope that Square-Enix will release Dragon Quest 10 to the US for the Wii-U, it's going to have a robust online aspect that looks awesome....

But i'd love to see something like this on Wii-U
HD, true to the original, HIGH quality remakes, (the Playstation 2 ones were relatively low-budget, and the character artwork's style was lacking IMO)
http://www.ncsx.com/2008/040708/Tuesday/phantasy_star_collection_ost_w.jpg

Anon_Fire
Feb 21, 2012, 05:15 PM
I don't see SEGA going back to it's original series anyime soon.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 21, 2012, 05:26 PM
Hence why I am saying "I wish they would do a HD remake" or "make a Phantasy Star V". It's a wish, and I'd give one of my lungs, and one of my kidneys for it to be made for real. I wasn't saying they "will" make it, I am just wishing they would make it.

youcantcatchtheblue
Feb 21, 2012, 06:19 PM
Lol, at this point I think no one other than Square Enix is willing to risk putting an Online game on a Nintendo console due to their crappy support the past 2 generations. Wii-U is the least likely place PSO2 will make an appearance on.

And on a side note, "Phantasy Star V" IS IN DEVELOPMENT right now.
Phantasy Star Victory for PSVita that is :D

moorebounce
Feb 21, 2012, 06:24 PM
I would actually get a Wii-U just for PSO2.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 07:36 PM
I would actually get a Wii-U just for PSO2 and the new Super Smash Bros.

Fixed

Randomness
Feb 21, 2012, 07:46 PM
Yes. Lets fragment the already small PSO community by also releasing the game on a system run by a company known for not caring about online gaming.

Monster Hunter Tri.

Sinue_v2
Feb 21, 2012, 08:21 PM
So I was thinking about it, everyone in Japan and their Grandmother is gonna buy a WII U.

Are they? I think that's yet to be demonstrated. It hasn't had any proven market viability, no matter how high of hopes you have for it. There's also the issue of PSO2 only having about a year's worth of momentum (at best) in the market before it starts seeing serious diminishing returns. Will the Wii U have an installed userbase sufficient enough to justify a port of the game within the time that PSO2 is at it's height of sales? Furthermore, given the Wii's status as a casual/shovelware console, will the Wii's established userbase translate over to the kind of gamers who would even be interested in PSO2?

I doubt it. A Wii U port may be viable at a later date (perhaps after the first expansion), but I think Sega would probably hold off and see how well it preforms in the market first before gambling on the extra expenditure.

I can easily see a 360/PS3 port simultaneous (or shortly after) the PC version release. Those consoles already have almost 40 million installed units each, populated by a prime demographic. From a strictly sales perspective, I don't think Sega can afford to ignore consoles on a high profile release. I just don't think Wii U is as of yet a safe enough bet to piggyback yet ANOTHER gamble upon.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 08:38 PM
Didn't say anything about high hopes and this is Nintendo we are talking about. I think they know what they are doing. They only released one version of their product and it continued to sell like a boss. But I like the point you were getting at.

NoiseHERO
Feb 21, 2012, 08:46 PM
At first I was like... "NOpe! Gotta troll- I mean flame anyway."

But then I saw the poll and just voted number 4.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 08:49 PM
I'm hurt guys. ='( Just dreadfully hurt.

Soul Guardian
Feb 21, 2012, 08:50 PM
I wish more polls had an option like #4.

Ark22
Feb 21, 2012, 09:10 PM
Hey I try to be fair B). But hey 2 positive votes (Well 1 because I said yes) is pretty good.

Serephim
Feb 21, 2012, 09:15 PM
Square Enix MMO on nintendo? After FFXIV? Haha.

Sega doing another PS RPG? Haha.

*in the off chance they actually do* Phantasy Star V reaching overseas? Haha.

Nintendo and good network capabilities? Haha.

The Wii-U has tons of applications but is severely limited by the fact that the controller is nothing more than a touchpad with video output streaming from the console itself -- it renders almost nothing on its own, and so regardless of what you have on the screen, everything is drawing horsepower from the console itself.

NoiseHERO
Feb 21, 2012, 10:16 PM
Square Enix MMO on nintendo? After FFXIV? Haha.

Sega doing another PS RPG? Haha.

*in the off chance they actually do* Phantasy Star V reaching overseas? Haha.

Nintendo and good network capabilities? Haha.

The Wii-U has tons of applications but is severely limited by the fact that the controller is nothing more than a touchpad with video output streaming from the console itself -- it renders almost nothing on its own, and so regardless of what you have on the screen, everything is drawing horsepower from the console itself.

Actually they DID bring up a future console PS game...

Whatever they plan to do with it who knows, right now I'm more distracted with PSO2 anyway.

As for PSVita/Victory whatever (whether it's a PSO2 sidegame or PSP2i sequel.) We'll never hear the end of it here, if it never get's localized...

moorebounce
Feb 21, 2012, 11:04 PM
Fixed

lol yeah that would happen in bizzaro world.

D-Inferno
Feb 21, 2012, 11:05 PM
bad idea for this to be on wii-u

join the master pc gaming race

Angelo
Feb 21, 2012, 11:45 PM
Is the Wii-U capable of running this game? Yes

Is the controller for the Wii-U wonderfully ideal for a game like this? Very much so.

Is it a good idea? Probably not.

Nintendo has a history of a botched up online system. I'd rather not see separate servers, delayed content updates, and a divided community... and this is coming from a huge Nintendo fanboy.

•Col•
Feb 22, 2012, 03:00 PM
I hate threads like these with a passion.

Yeah it's possible that it could come to the Wii U. Wanna know what else is possible though?

Sega releasing a Dreamcast 2, launching with PSO2, Skies of Arcadia 2, Shemnue 3, Jet Set Radio 3, and a new Panzer Dragoon game.

As far as we know, both are equally likely.

Milla
Feb 22, 2012, 03:07 PM
I hate threads like these with a passion.

Yeah it's possible that it could come to the PSO2. Wanna know what else is possible though?

Sega releasing a Dreamcast 2, launching with PSO2, Skies of Arcadia 2, Shemnue 3, Jet Set Radio 3, and a new Panzer Dragoon game.

As far as we know, both are equally likely.

Screw PSO2 gimme them games now!

Serephim
Feb 22, 2012, 03:20 PM
none of those are ever happening

And i dont think the world is dumb enough to ever buy another Sega console, nor is Sega asinine enough to attempt to make one to compete with the other 3.

Anon_Fire
Feb 22, 2012, 03:24 PM
SEGA won't do it, simple as that.

NoiseHERO
Feb 22, 2012, 04:03 PM
none of those are ever happening

And i dont think the world is dumb enough to ever buy another Sega console, nor is Sega asinine enough to attempt to make one to compete with the other 3.

B-but...

JSR3... ;-;

8BitGinno
Feb 22, 2012, 06:27 PM
I lol'd.

But seriously, I'm not sure there's a chance of this. I just can't see it happening really. I'd love to be proved wrong though, of course!

Dinosaur
Feb 22, 2012, 07:33 PM
This game on the Wii-U could be Nintendo's kick-starter ticket to get in tune with today's online gaming. We all know how good they are in the online department by themselves, so some help from another company wouldn't hurt to put them in the right direction.

Serephim
Feb 22, 2012, 10:36 PM
B-but...

JSR3... ;-;

i know...

...i know.

Ark22
Feb 23, 2012, 08:45 AM
*Imagines 4 player split screen offline on the WII-U* Probably would be the only sole reason for me to play it on the WII-U besides that my laptop can run this game.

DoubleCannon
Feb 23, 2012, 11:17 AM
Honestly if not PSO2 I want a PS-O type game on Wii U because like dreamcast and then gamecube I had a blast playing with my friends, bringing my console over and us all playing co-op lol. But that life is long gone, 8 years ago+. I would love to play a PSO type game again on Wii U as I plan purchasing it regardless. Nintendo is close with sega, why the hell not right lol. But the Wii U I have very high hopes for its new online set up. It needs to happen! Also a PS game aswell for 3ds please! PSZ was awesome. I would play so much PS on a 3ds while I work haha.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Feb 23, 2012, 02:37 PM
I think there was at least plans for another console PS, not PSO2 but a PS. Item management on the touch screen could have been beast in PS0 if they had implemented it better. The game is still fun, but it feels so stiff with no quick menu.

•Col•
Feb 23, 2012, 06:24 PM
*Imagines 4 player split screen offline on the WII-U* Probably would be the only sole reason for me to play it on the WII-U besides that my laptop can run this game.

I hope you're not talking about using the built-in screen for the split screen....

Because that would be beyond horrible.

Ark22
Feb 24, 2012, 01:26 AM
I hope you're not talking about using the built-in screen for the split screen....

Because that would be beyond horrible.

Now..I want you to think about what you just said.

•Col•
Feb 24, 2012, 01:50 AM
Now..I want you to think about what you just said.

Ok I have.

It would be horrible. :l

You do realize you can only have one WiiU controller per WiiU console, right? Meaning all 2-4 players would have to use the 1 controller as a screen.

NoiseHERO
Feb 24, 2012, 01:54 AM
Ok I have.

You do realize you can only have one WiiU controller per WiiU console, right? Meaning all 2-4 players would have to use the 1 controller as a screen.

I don't think... ANYONE would mean "they should use the tiny controller screen!"

But you're both showing terrible reading comprehension! D<

•Col•
Feb 24, 2012, 03:37 AM
I don't think... ANYONE would mean "they should use the tiny controller screen!"

If that's not what he meant, then why even bring up the Wii U? PSO2 Spiltscreen offline multiplayer would be possible with any of the next generation consoles. Naming the Wii U specifically implies that it'd be somehow unique...... And the controller screen is the only thing that I can think of since we know pretty much nothing about he next Xbox/Playstation.

DoubleCannon
Feb 24, 2012, 11:37 AM
Ok I have.

Oh.. Em.. Gee lol this has been debunked like how long ago!? It was stated that because of cost they wanted to not focus on multi tablet controller REQUIRED to play a game, but Wii U can support more than 1 tablet controller and most likely will do 4. This E3 is gonna show everything but 1 Wii u controller allowed per console was a complete false statement like heck just after E3? lol

Edit: Ive also read alot of having multiple Wii U controllers be used by having a friend bring his over. But trust me nintendo got a cold shoulder when a lot of people at the time thinking it can only support 1 tablet controller, nintendo were quick to state it was not the case lol. Regardless I am dying for E3 to see exactly how this system final version will be, even a possible name change of Wii U has been rumored. Hurry up June!

NoiseHERO
Feb 24, 2012, 11:42 AM
Technically it could be on xbox 360, PS3, and Wii-U being the nintendo console that has "up to date graphics"

But XBOX is never happening if the game is Japanese.

And PS3, well that just brings us back to page one of all those other "PUT PSO2 ON CONSOLES THREAD."

Using the mini screen in the controller or not for the Wii-U; Ark wanting PSO2 on the Wii-U would just be a preference. The screen on the controller or splitscreen wouldn't even be the selling point in that idea. Unless you actually care about that tiny screen gimmick having a use in PSO2 to begin with, or you're a PSO fan that thought split screen was a big deal.

Personally I wish nintendo could do something innovative without making the controllers look like something you bring to the pool. and split screen just kind of pisses me off, having to share a tiny screen is actually a downside, playing with friends in person is the part that made up for it. But you don't even need split screen to do that!

Ark22
Feb 24, 2012, 12:17 PM

Thank goodness I am going to college for Engineering 8). But I mean for Single player you could use the mini screen for items, but for multiplayer it could be used as a map for everyone, since in PSO maps had to be turned off. And as you go through more areas the map would slowly start expanding until you went around the entire level.

•Col•
Feb 24, 2012, 12:55 PM
Oh.. Em.. Gee lol this has been debunked like how long ago!? It was stated that because of cost they wanted to not focus on multi tablet controller REQUIRED to play a game, but Wii U can support more than 1 tablet controller and most likely will do 4. This E3 is gonna show everything but 1 Wii u controller allowed per console was a complete false statement like heck just after E3? lol

It wasn't debunked.

Last I checked they have never said that the WiiU will use 4 tablet controllers. Like you said, they're worried about cost. I'm willing to bet it won't be able to use 4 unless they've figured out some way to DRASTICALLY reduce the price of the controllers. I could see it using 2 at one time, though.

kyuuketsuki
Feb 24, 2012, 07:56 PM
and split screen just kind of pisses me off, having to share a tiny screen is actually a downside, playing with friends in person is the part that made up for it. But you don't even need split screen to do that!
Split-screen was great and was one of my favorite things about PSO on Xbox. Was great being able to play with friends/family right there on the same couch. But uh, do tell: how exactly do you play with other people, in person, on the same TV, at the same time, without split-screen? I'm sure not going to suggest to my friends that they all go out and buy extra consoles/PCs and TVs to keep at my house just so we can play a game together without having to split-screen.

'Course, it does help to have a nice big screen (46" in my case) to split-screen on. If you're doing it on a 20" monitor or something, then that's gonna suck, yeah.

NoiseHERO
Feb 24, 2012, 10:25 PM
Split-screen was great and was one of my favorite things about PSO on Xbox. Was great being able to play with friends/family right there on the same couch. But uh, do tell: how exactly do you play with other people, in person, on the same TV, at the same time, without split-screen? I'm sure not going to suggest to my friends that they all go out and buy extra consoles/PCs and TVs to keep at my house just so we can play a game together without having to split-screen.

'Course, it does help to have a nice big screen (46" in my case) to split-screen on. If you're doing it on a 20" monitor or something, then that's gonna suck, yeah.

Well you could JUST-SO-HAPPEN to have like 3-4 PC's/consoles in the same living room like most obsessed "gamers" would have.

Most co-op party games I play, everyone can fit on one screen.

INFACT I played a split screen game TODAY and it just ended up pissing me and my brother off. And yeah we DID play on a 46 inch... Infact I'd prefer if it was split down the middle in that case. D<

Tell your friends to go home and buy a headset!

r00tabaga
Feb 25, 2012, 12:47 AM
I could care less about PSO2 on WiiU. It has been mentioned before about a new console PS game in the future. PSO2 is only going to be for PC...ever.

Anyone here know anything more about Victory for the Vita? They are "obviously" working on that as we speak but I cant find anything more than a few tweets here and there by the debs.

Mystil
Mar 1, 2012, 10:52 AM
And it would be the ONLY reason I would consider getting a WIIU.

Krank32oz
Mar 1, 2012, 01:07 PM
PSO was really the only reason for me getting a lot of systems, then after getting it I found other games i really enjoyed. I'm not opposed to it coming out on systems but I feel PC is really the only way to go for now.

Ark22
Mar 1, 2012, 05:15 PM
11 yes and 49 no........This is great x) I was expecting 4 yes

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 3, 2012, 05:06 AM
I can easily see a 360/PS3 port simultaneous (or shortly after) the PC version release. Those consoles already have almost 40 million installed units each, populated by a prime demographic. From a strictly sales perspective, I don't think Sega can afford to ignore consoles on a high profile release. I just don't think Wii U is as of yet a safe enough bet to piggyback yet ANOTHER gamble upon.

I don't think that Sega will ever go back to Xbox Live! for an online Phantasy Star title. It costs $40,000 to patch a game on Xbox Live! (http://games.slashdot.org/story/12/02/14/203247/xbox-360-game-patching-costs-40000), and as I understand it, Microsoft takes their own cut of the subscription fees. Furthermore, it was the time required to approve a patch, which was responsible for Western versions of PSU being so far behind the Japanese version-- rather than maintaining 3 update schedules, PC/PS2 was synched with the Xbox 360 version, which meant that when the Xbox 360 version had to wait for an update to be approved, we all had to wait. It's damned ridiculous, and I can't blame Sega for the decisions they're making with PSO2.

Outside of that, I really don't think that we'll see PSO2 on any platform other than the PC. We might see some off-shoots, not unlike the Portable series having sprung from PSU to different platforms, but the crux of the matter, is that the PC offers Sega unparalleled freedom to patch and manage their game. The closest that comes to it is the PS3, but though they're much friendlier to ORPG developers than Microsoft, Sony still has its own hoops.

Until things have changed quite a bit, I really don't see Sega returning to consoles for a main series Phantasy Star title, like PSO2.

Ryudo
Mar 9, 2012, 12:33 AM
well following on from what Meira said above I think this piece of news is relevant, sony has removed all restrictions on updating, patching and certifying MMOs and similar games

This generation ought to have been a hotbed for consoles MMOs. The online capabilities are firmly there. But platform holder red-tape has kept MMOs largely at bay.

The crux of the issue: how an MMO can be patched, updated and charged for - as they are without restriction on PC.

But Dust 514 won't fall at that hurdle.

"We have complete ability to service and update the game as much as needed," Brandon Laurino declared.

But Sony's willingness to adhere to CCP's requirements wasn't special, one-off treatment for a PS3 exclusive. The ground MMO specialist CCP and Sony have broken was done so to benefit the entire PSN platform.

"I can't speak for Sony," Laurino said, "but part of the reason they've engaged with us on this is to be able to bring this business model full force to their platforms moving forward."

"Certainly the intention here is to evolve the whole console business model, and we're doing it in a way where it's not just specific to us necessarily. This was very much an evolution and learning exercise for them as much as us."
'Sony "removed" PSN barriers for free-to-play MMO Dust 514' Screenshot cosplay

PlayStation Network boss Jack Buser echoed this sentiment yesterday, when he talked about Sony's willingness to engage in new business models, as in Dust 514.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-08-sony-removed-psn-barriers-for-free-to-play-mmo-dust-514

so is there any reasonable reason for it not to be on ps3 now? hopefully the other companies take note of this too

Sinue_v2
Mar 13, 2012, 09:46 PM
It costs $40,000 to patch a game on Xbox Live! (http://games.slashdot.org/story/12/02/14/203247/xbox-360-game-patching-costs-40000)

I'd like some kind of outside verification on this, or an audit on exactly what that money is being spent on. That seems an absurd amount for a simple patch process, and the only source of verification on the net that I've stumbled across was that Tim Shaffer interview. An interview in which he was trying to drum up donations for his Kickstarter funded game development.

I like Tim, but he's prone to hyperbole, as well as a business man trying to sell a concept. My default position is to assume he cooked the figure a bit to the extreme side of associated costs. Is that a mean, median, or a fortunate outlier? All would make him truthful in his statement, but without a fuller perspective on how he came to those numbers, it's potentially meaningless.

and as I understand it, Microsoft takes their own cut of the subscription fees.

Possibly. I know they take a cut of DLC, but I've never heard other developers complain about MS dipping their fingers into subscription fees. It would be understandable (depending on the size of the cut) if the games were hosted on MS's own Xbox Live servers, but even in the case of FFXI where the servers aren't maintained by MS, those games can put excess stress on other Live services. (like party chat)

Furthermore, it was the time required to approve a patch, which was responsible for Western versions of PSU being so far behind the Japanese version

Well, patches and content updates are two separate issues. Patches often have to be written and implemented in response to game exploits and balance issues which only arise after the fact. Content updates were a bad idea from the start, and weren't well implemented into the Xbox Live architecture. This is Sega's fault for not having enough forward thinking to optimize their game to the lowest common denominator. Or, perhaps it's better to say "the path of most resistance". It was just a ham-fisted attempt to shove a PS2/PC business plan onto MS's domain in order to rake in extra cash. In a way, it mirrors the actual game itself which was poorly optimized and a sloppy port that chugged in frame-rate anytime the player had the audacity to pan the camera.

They very well could have implemented a quarterly/bi-monthly update "packs" along with a schedule which contained all of the data necessary, was fully tested, fully certified, and ready to go at the flip of a switch. From the end-user perspective, it would have provided seamless weekly updates. Instead, SOA gets spoon-fed individual updates on-the-fly and second hand from SoJ which they then have to test, provide to MS, and then try to implement.

It's a fuck up situation that seems to me to stem more from Sega's internal structuring than it does from obstructions by MS.

Outside of that, I really don't think that we'll see PSO2 on any platform other than the PC.

Well, I guess I don't really have to respond to this now that PSO2 for the Vita has been announced. Whether or not it will spread to consoles beyond the Vita is, I suppose, still up in the air. However, I still feel the winds blowing clearly in the direction of console ports. Be they PS3, 360, or both.

MelancholyWitch
Mar 14, 2012, 01:39 AM
I However, I still feel the winds blowing clearly in the direction of console ports. Be they PS3, 360, or both.

360 wont happen, I've also heard of these crazy spending's involved in having to patch/update a game on the XBL network. I don't know about PS3 honestly maybe if a PS4 came out I could see that happening, but if it was placed on PS3 they might even think about the Wii U I'm just hoping they stay the hell away from Microsoft and their greedy mittens.

Ark22
Mar 14, 2012, 08:48 PM
Correction, PSN charges $40,000 for a patch. Maybe Microsoft does...Too lazy to look it up.

Anon_Fire
Mar 14, 2012, 10:07 PM
Correction, PSN charges $40,000 for a patch. Maybe Microsoft does...Too lazy to look it up.

Can someone else look it up?

Shadownami92
Mar 14, 2012, 10:20 PM
The only info I could find was that it was $40,000 for a patch on XBL and PSN. But they are all based on the same story from the same guy that everyone else references. I don't think anybody really has talked about those costs much before that.

LoveRappy
Mar 15, 2012, 05:56 PM
I'd love to see PSO2 on Wii-U (highly doubt they would port it though).

I'd prefer to see a "Phantasy Star V" by Rie Kodama & Wow/Overworks (Valkyria Chronicles) team, or I'd love to see Wow-works/Overworkds creating a gorgeous 2.5-D/3-D *faithful* remake of the *original* "Phantasy Star" with "Yoshibon's" own awesome, colorful artwork/character designs. The first person dungeons that have HD textured corridors could look so frakking awesome too.

i really wish they would remake PS1-4. i always wanted to play them. i tried the first game and it was too hard and old-school. i couldn't even make it out of the first town you start in. :/

Omega-z
Mar 19, 2012, 08:33 AM
LoveRappy - That is actually fun to grind accordingly so you can get out of the first town.

Shadownami92 & Other's - Yes both charged the 40K but now it's just XBL only since PSN will be free now for Dev Team's and that's coming from the Priz. of Sony, So you don't have to worry about that anymore with them just M$ to see if they can get there act together or be left behind.

HappierWorlds
Mar 19, 2012, 09:47 AM
NO.
This will be a Sony-online handheld/console release.
It shall not reach Nintendo systems.
Enjoy your MHFU and asstardly spinoffs and ripoffs and shovelware.

The Wii-U shall die hard. Harder than the worst 4chan MEME ever has.

Cayenne
Mar 19, 2012, 10:30 AM
^issues...

•Col•
Mar 19, 2012, 11:08 AM
NO.
This will be a Sony-online handheld/console release.
It shall not reach Nintendo systems.
Enjoy your MHFU and asstardly spinoffs and ripoffs and shovelware.

The Wii-U shall die hard. Harder than the worst 4chan MEME ever has.

Orly?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2695311#post2695311

Fyi: someone posted this over @GameFaqs.
I too think this[PSO2] could be a great addition to Wii.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Spellbinder
Mar 19, 2012, 11:49 PM
I'd say it won't be on the Wii-U for the same reason Sakai picked the Vita over the PS3 as a system to put it on.

Magitek_X
Mar 19, 2012, 11:55 PM
Didn't know about this thread. Anyways, there's some Wii U rumors and PSO2 is one of them.

http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-major-wii-u-eshop-games-leak-includes-world-of-warcraft-cou

r00tabaga
Mar 19, 2012, 11:57 PM
That's an old one. Would be cool though.

lostinseganet
Mar 20, 2012, 09:24 PM
Maybe what will happen is JPN gets the Pc version, and Everyone else gets the console version. To prevent cheating. Then they will feel more comfortable with merging servers....