PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Pouilly Slimes w/ Casts

Von Jugel
Feb 23, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'd like to get a Cure/Freeze unit. Easiest way is to find it is with a Whitill finding a Pouilly. First off, I've never found a Pouilly to begin with which is daunting, and when I did try I was using Gibarta. My Whitill is a RAcast, so I don't know how to split them. What should I do? Also, where's the best place to hunt for Pouilly Slimes? Cave 3 in Addicting Food?

TrueChaos
Feb 23, 2012, 03:28 PM
Addicting Food is best, if you want to pipe them there's a room in Cave 2 that has 2 Slimes. split them for 8 Slimes per pipe. As a cast, i think using a Freeze trap will split then. if not, the third hit of an attack with make them split. if you time it right, you can do the first 2 hits while they are rising so they get hit by the third or if you get an ?????? weapon and use the special hit, it will always miss so use the special attack for the 2 hits, then a normal hit for the third that will make it split

DC_PLAYER
Feb 23, 2012, 03:29 PM
Best location you can check out the guides
As for method, just grab an unteked basic weapon such as "???? handgun +1" and do SSN, the 1st and 2nd special will miss and the normal attack will hit, causing it to split.

EDIT: TrueChaos was faster i guess.

Jason
Feb 25, 2012, 10:22 PM
If you have a charge weapon, deposit/drop all your meseta and use the special. Or yeah, use an untekked special weapon.