PDA

View Full Version : Game Place ya bets, ladies and gentlemen!

Nitro Vordex
Feb 23, 2012, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfDlHdERxrE&list=LLvQw5SZWI_aw0IQzdis9xnA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

I need this. Now.

Sayara
Feb 23, 2012, 11:25 PM
Looks it could be amazing.

FOkyasuta
Feb 23, 2012, 11:28 PM
Looks like they cant stop, till they reach the top.

NoiseHERO
Feb 23, 2012, 11:47 PM
Sting like a bulldozer.

Hope they bring back both games, I've been dying to play radio future... >3>

If it IS just the first game, hope it has something extra, maybe online play. ;o;

Though I doubt it.

Palle
Feb 24, 2012, 12:18 AM
I will pay for DJ Professor K.

Serephim
Feb 24, 2012, 01:04 AM
imma gonna show my love for my dove

but it's moldy mom, isnt it

[SPOILER-BOX]No like mother fucking seriously this announcement made super excited this morning[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rashiid
Feb 24, 2012, 07:36 PM
Never heard of this until now, but it looks interesting. It's like a simpler, yet prettier Tony Hawk Proskater?

Kent
Feb 24, 2012, 07:47 PM
Sting like a bulldozer.

Hope they bring back both games, I've been dying to play radio future... >3>

If it IS just the first game, hope it has something extra, maybe online play. ;o;

Though I doubt it.
They're unlikely to add any new features, though if the rumors of late last year prove true, this should be a much better-quality re-release than the previous Dreamcast games we've seen (widescreen support, et al.). I'm just worried about licensing issues, like with the soundtrack, since that's what killed the Crazy Taxi port.

Jet Set Radio Future, however, plays just fine on the Xbox 360. If you can find a copy, go for it, because it's easily one of the best Xbox exclusives, not to mention one of the best games of the last console generation. I don't think it's on Xbox Originals though.