PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Server maintenance...?

LP_Phoenix
Feb 24, 2012, 04:40 AM
ehm, i havent seen any news about an emergency maintenance and wondering about why my psu telling me, there is one now. whats wrong? i wanna play NOW. and im trying it for over 1 hour right now

Keilyn
Feb 24, 2012, 04:45 AM
Yes, there is one.

I was in the middle of the mission. Also, I am pissed at what the new Nprotect does to the system. It forces a synchronization with everything you are doing on-screen. This includes web browsers, music players....and everything..

To the point I had to resort to drastic measures. In fact it has as much processing power as it would take for a third party to monitor every action you are performing on your computer remotely.

I have no idea why the emergency maintanance was created, but it does anger me too. However, I've also ran servers before. If a server needs to be brought down, it needs to be brought down. I just hope it solves the lag problems people have been having lately.

LP_Phoenix
Feb 24, 2012, 04:49 AM
okay, now i finally found that annoying news link on the jp site
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1602
should be over in about 3 hrs and some minutes from now....woohoo....

Keilyn
Feb 24, 2012, 04:53 AM
Hey, did you fix your problem?

LP_Phoenix
Feb 24, 2012, 05:09 AM
not yet....i cant find my usb stick nor i got a free dvd or cd here, a friend of mine told me, yeah yeah im cumming this evening and help u....then he needs to work some longer then usual and now im still online with my old pc, but i will fix it today.

syzhk3
Feb 24, 2012, 05:12 AM
you guys should be grateful that SEGA didn't block you from playing in the PSU JP server.

Midori Oku
Feb 24, 2012, 05:41 AM
you guys should be grateful that SEGA didn't block you from playing in the PSU JP server.

Well that's completely random.

At least they are fixing the bug. My group ran into the problem a good 6 or 7 times.

Omega-z
Feb 24, 2012, 11:44 AM
Which Bug are they reviewing too, there was a message this morning that they put it on hold and added a "New"? strong monster in that has a new drop?

Midori Oku
Feb 24, 2012, 11:57 AM
The locking up at gates and boss portals bug. It seems they have also fixed the big box bug as well. :)

Cleptomaniac
Feb 24, 2012, 05:02 PM
They flashed a banner across the screen 30 minutes, 20 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes, and 1 minute prior to maintenance. It wasn't exactly a surprise maintenance.