PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for a clan to join

Killing U Now
Feb 29, 2012, 09:06 PM
Found a clan so fuck off. This website sucks i am done with it go ahead and post anything you want here i wont see it.

XbikXBd
Feb 29, 2012, 10:16 PM
dear god.....
/troll activate

Akumamaru
Mar 1, 2012, 04:13 AM
all im hearing is "i dont want to work hard and earn meseta/items myself if i have a clan they will get the stuff for me so i can go up to people and say "im so much better than you look at my pallet and meseta POOR NOOBS LOLOLOLOL"". did i hit the nail on the head?

AnonymousHat00
Mar 1, 2012, 09:10 AM
I really don't think you are going to find a clan like that. At least not in PSU. Maybe some other MMO, but not PSU. Most of the people are much to greedy to just hand over something that could potentially make themselves money.

And when i say this i don't mean anyone on this form, for the most part everyone is friendly.

XbikXBd
Mar 1, 2012, 11:28 AM
why not just change "clan" to " I want to meet people..." but even if u did that......

Killing U Now
Mar 1, 2012, 08:07 PM
all im hearing is "i dont want to work hard and earn meseta/items myself if i have a clan they will get the stuff for me so i can go up to people and say "im so much better than you look at my pallet and meseta POOR NOOBS LOLOLOLOL"". did i hit the nail on the head?

Why are you such a douche bag i asked for a clan not a opinion.

XbikXBd
Mar 1, 2012, 08:35 PM
Why are you such a douche bag i asked for a clan not a opinion.

to be fair your asking in a place that kinda shuns Clans as they are not needed in this game....its called making friends lol:whip:

Veoh
Mar 1, 2012, 08:39 PM
sharing on items and meseta on psu? my ass.

Candy Man
Mar 2, 2012, 01:01 AM
You could join my clan Intense Butseks. We are pretty cool clan :)

Vintasticvinn
Mar 2, 2012, 01:42 PM

^- Feels sorry for poor souls like them... Also feels they should be executed with extreme predjudice and no remorse or sympathy