PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for this game!

Zio23
Mar 2, 2012, 01:34 PM
I've been a huge PSO1 fan all my life, pso1 was one of my favorite games of all time. The combat system was always a little repetive and there wasn't the most content in the world to explore, but it always made it up for it by having a max level that was so hard to reach and having rare items so hard to get. That probably sounds dumb but rpg's now days they just sort of give you the max level, or give you the best items possible. but in pso you really had to work for it, and i miss that about games now days.

I think if PSO2 improves the combat just a little, and gives us more content to explore, and keeps the PSO1 feel to the game, there's no reason why this won't be the best game ever.

Worship
Mar 2, 2012, 01:38 PM
I agree. Lets hope it makes it to U.S. first

Ark22
Mar 2, 2012, 07:41 PM
*Prays to Raptor Jesus for World-wide release and combined servers*

Dinosaur
Mar 2, 2012, 08:03 PM
I think if PSO2 improves the combat just a little, and gives us more content to explore, and keeps the PSO1 feel to the game, there's no reason why this won't be the best game ever.

Saying that the combat system in PSO2 is an improvement from the previous games would be an understatement. It is an overhaul of everything you knew about the game with that PSO style and feel that we all remember.

Dandac
Mar 2, 2012, 08:35 PM
I agree with Worship. I waiting for Sega to set up a US release date and back it 110%. Would also like to know what consoles it might appear on if any.

kyuuketsuki
Mar 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
Would also like to know what consoles it might appear on if any.
We already know that. The answer is none. There may be a spin-off title on the Vita, but we don't even know that for sure.

Ark22
Mar 2, 2012, 09:55 PM
We already know that. The answer is none. There may be a spin-off title on the Vita, but we don't even know that for sure.

Don't...acknowledge..... *COUGH* But yeah pc only =) Gonna buy it

NoiseHERO
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 PM
Don't...acknowledge..... *COUGH* But yeah pc only =) Gonna buy it

You can stop hoping for a console PSO2 release. :0

They already brung up Phantasy Star Victory on the PSVita.

And a Console game which at most may be PSO2 RELATED but not the main game.

I forgot when or where they said it, but I think you can call it official. Victory was known for a while, but that one console game they kind of brung up vaguely, randomly, somewhere in a list of planned games they had. Forgot to mention these in that Wii-U thread you made. :\

Plus those questionnaires they had which asked what kind of console you'd play a PSO2 side game on could count as some hint. (I slightly doubt it.. )

PSVictory still sounds like it could be anything though, maybe even something new like PSZ. I'd have no complaints with that. Not like we NEED a mini PSO2 yet.

Ark22
Mar 3, 2012, 01:59 PM
PSV will be another reason why I will get a Vita

Mag-X
Mar 3, 2012, 03:43 PM
PSV will be another reason why I will get a Vita

Phantasy Star Portable is the only reason I got my PSP out of storage.

Krank32oz
Mar 3, 2012, 05:35 PM
Do you guys honestly think they wont release PSO 2 in the United States? If they have for every other game why would it be any different this time around?

Mag-X
Mar 3, 2012, 05:56 PM
The never did bring Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity to America, but I think that has more to do with the utter failure of the PSP in the US.

SephirothXer0
Mar 3, 2012, 07:27 PM
The never did bring Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity to America, but I think that has more to do with the utter failure of the PSP in the US.

That's one game out of like 10. So you could say the odds are 10:1 in favor of the US getting PSO2.

Zio23
Mar 4, 2012, 06:19 PM
Saying that the combat system in PSO2 is an improvement from the previous games would be an understatement. It is an overhaul of everything you knew about the game with that PSO style and feel that we all remember.

Awesome, I can't wait to play it. Hopefully the beta for the US will come out soon.

I had no idea this game might not be released here but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. PSO was pretty big title in the USA so why wouldn't they release the sequel? I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure its coming here.

Ark22
Mar 4, 2012, 07:09 PM
Psp2I was all fanbase from what I heard. Plus it's basically the same game with some new things. They won't waste their money. PSO2 is new and fresh.

ClothoBuer
Mar 5, 2012, 09:42 AM
Psp2I was all fanbase from what I heard. Plus it's basically the same game with some new things. They won't waste their money. PSO2 is new and fresh.

This. Infinity was a rehash with some new characters and whatnot, no real reason to bring it over when the people who really wanted to play it already imported it. At this point, I can safely say that I expect to see PSO2 hit the States, it's just a matter of when.

Krank32oz
Mar 6, 2012, 09:19 PM
That's one game out of like 10. So you could say the odds are 10:1 in favor of the US getting PSO2.

Ill take those odds any day of the week. Its coming and I cant wait! They need to do a beta soon. And when they do, will it only be in Japanese again or will they make an English beta as well?