PDA

View Full Version : Guardians Cash Question

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 8, 2012, 04:43 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a specific date every month when you'll get charged for GC purchases? I know there's a delay in payment processing but I wasn't sure if it's an exact calender date per month or it's it's a certain waiting time from purchase for the payment to process from your bank account?

Tifa

Karen Erra
Mar 8, 2012, 04:52 AM
i usually get billed after some time buying the GC. its like 3-5 days till it shows up i even spent money and usually at the end of month i get the bill of what i bought

Keilyn
Mar 8, 2012, 05:25 AM
Tifa,

Here are things you should know...

1) Before you purchase Guardians Cash, please make a mental note of what you are buying. Example, 3000 GC, does not equal $30 nor 30 British Pounds. Always use a Currency Calculator to know what you will spend.

2) Always Calculate the percentage that your bank will charge you for an international transaction.

Example using British Pounds since your location reads "UK"

1000 Yen = 7.7641 British Pound Sterlin (given current exchange rates)

Of course, you would have to factor in the percentage that your bank charges you on International Fees. Depending on the bank it can be as low as 1% and as high as 10%.

So given this, we have a range that your cost per 1000GC (without the extra obtained at higher GC amounts) will be:

7.83 - 8.53 British Pound Sterlings/Per 1000 GC

2) Towards the beginning of the next month, your statement gets updated with ALL of what you bought in the previous month.

It can be very deceiving if you paid for GC, had an amount in the bank to an online statement just to know that when the new month comes, all the deductions are made. You have to make a mental note of how much you have or you can lose track of it all.