PDA

View Full Version : Party up, what will you be, how will you play, and who will you want to team up with?

Ark22
Mar 9, 2012, 10:34 PM
So......now that we know it's gonna be one server.....WHO WANTS TO PARTY UP?!

Made a thread xD. Saved ourselves the trouble :P.

Cayenne
Mar 9, 2012, 10:44 PM
I got my teammates set and ready to go since alpha 2!

Care to join us Ark?

Ark22
Mar 9, 2012, 11:01 PM
I got my teammates set and ready to go since alpha 2!

Care to join us Ark?

I should probably make a new thread on this But sure man. I will main Force and hybrid Hunter

Cayenne
Mar 9, 2012, 11:04 PM
Sweet, the more the better since people play at different times of the day.

Oh crap, we're derailing the thread!

Ark22
Mar 9, 2012, 11:08 PM
Ok this thread is for fun and fun. So if in fact we get in the closed beta it will be lovely to have plans ya know :P. I like to wing it or go stag but hey this is a community let us be a community =D!

So I will start out, I will be a Newman Force sub-hunter and I will be the support/attacking guy. I was a battle Force in PSO.

Honestly I would love to team up with the mods and see how they play.

Also, thanks to KOGA-CHHHAAAAAN, let us state our names (how do I edit the friggen title.....).

ANYWHO, my name will be Ark. Yeah, I know right?

Rika-chan
Mar 9, 2012, 11:29 PM
I will be a Newman Force sub-ranger. I'm not completely sure how I'll play, but I like to help people so I'll probably be the supporter. I think I'll go with ice mastery. I like to team up with just about anybody. I'd like to see how other people play as the different classes. :yes:
Maybe we should state our character names? Mine will be Miki. ;-)

Link1275
Mar 9, 2012, 11:48 PM
Hmmm, I'll be either a HUmar or HUcast named Link. OH wait my computer probably doesn't meet the requirements, I guess that counts me out of getting into the Betas then.:(

Ark22
Mar 9, 2012, 11:50 PM
Hmmm, I'll be either a HUmar or HUcast named Link. OH wait my computer probably doesn't meet the requirements, I guess that counts me out of getting into the Betas then.:(

Put it on the LOWEST SETTING POSSIBRU and you may get 29 FPS

Reksanden
Mar 10, 2012, 12:02 AM
Well, I play pure healing and support. It's what I'm best at, and I see no need to fix what isn't broken. Oh, and FOmar.

FOkyasuta
Mar 10, 2012, 12:24 AM
One of Each thus meaning i could fit any role since i try to play every role... Sure people say its hard to be good at every role... But it isnt for me somehow. Though im not the Master of one specific class. Thar b a difference.

/has a knack for Hunter classes if it wasn't that obvious.

LK1721
Mar 10, 2012, 12:32 AM
For my main RAmarl, I'll be doing whatever is necessary. If we've got a hearty group of hunters who need some healing or buffs, then I'll play a more supportive role with healing, buffs, and status effects. On the other hand, if we're fairly balanced with at least one force, then I would simply be an aggressive long range player.

As for my HUcaseal, I will be crushing skulls 24/7.

moorebounce
Mar 10, 2012, 12:41 AM
I'm gonna be a Hucaseal named either Jazmin or Ororo. I would hope to team up with people I played with on PSOBB.

Cayenne
Mar 10, 2012, 01:08 AM
Oh, this is where my post went lol.

NoiseHERO
Mar 10, 2012, 01:25 AM
If we're allowed to change the color of that new outfit (The one that's matched with the beetle goggles and has the Jet Set Radio color scheme) I'll be able to make my OC perfectly.

Except for the part where he only fights using kicks,

So I'll just be a Hunter using my bare hands till I realize I'm not helping my team, then swap to gunslash. Unless the beta has new weapons, including fist/glove-like weapons. : O

I won't bite at anyone but I'll probably mostly play with my friends, my friends that hate PSOWorlders... *cough*

SephirothXer0
Mar 10, 2012, 01:37 AM
RAmar here, I'll be lobbing grenades like artillery fire erryday

Hoping for the return of Twin Mechguns from PSO

Angelo
Mar 10, 2012, 10:15 AM
HUmar, defense/block/counter oriented. Probably with a heavy and slow weapon (crossing fingers for Axe)

The guy who survived the bosses trump card attack with a pocket full of moon atomizers.

The guy who is jumping in when the FO has low HP.

The guy who is going to skill point the hell out of Guard Stance and War Cry.

Hmm, that'll be me, I suppose.

I like to team with support FOs and high damage RAs.

NeonaPulsar
Mar 10, 2012, 11:56 AM
FOnewearl named Neona. (what else)

I'm putting my focus into techs so consider me an Attacker.
I've always been prone to play the spell-caster, and play it well. :D

lostinseganet
Mar 10, 2012, 12:57 PM
I will be a melee FOnewearl. I want to be all in the action like all the ones with the big swords, but bobbing and weaving like crazy. Filling the sky with lighting and fire! I want to be like Lina Inverse. I will team up with anyone. I enjoy going into a coop battle, and being FORCEd to think my way out of it. I don't care how long it takes as long as I'm not alone. I LOV being LOST IN SEGA's interNET = LOSTINSEGANET. It's about the journey not the destination with me.

Ark22
Mar 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
I like how you guys are being apart of this. We should honestly try to get on the same ship with each other you know =)!

lostinseganet
Mar 10, 2012, 04:02 PM
I like how you guys are being apart of this. We should honestly try to get on the same ship with each other you know =)! From previous PSO's This website chose an official server. We will need one since we can only choose one.

Ark22
Mar 10, 2012, 04:43 PM
We need to get the mods on this idea, but they already thought about it most likely.

NoiseHERO
Mar 10, 2012, 05:00 PM
Making a party up thread a month or so prior to this games beta testing? @_@

That isn't gonna make waitin' for this game go by any faster. D:

Also thought we had a party and trade section already...

*Sticky block* 8D

Ark22
Mar 10, 2012, 05:14 PM
I remember making one awhile back but didn't want to necro it.

Cayenne
Mar 10, 2012, 05:25 PM
Having a dedicated PSOW block didn't work last time at all, no matter how many threads me made about it. Blocks get full fast and some people couldn't join it and had to wait anywhere from 1-20 mins to get in and had to move to other blocks. Players got confused all the time.

The only thing that did and will work is everyone picking Ship 2 to create your characters.

Ark22
Mar 10, 2012, 06:29 PM
We wake up at 6:30 EST, and get in

Alex Longstride
Mar 10, 2012, 09:20 PM
I'll probably be a Tool Mastery Ranger. I like blowing stuff up (traps), but I like supporting too. So I'll probably minor in Force if only for buffs and Resta/Anti. Oh, and my weapon of choice will either be a shotgun, a crossbow, or just a Gunslash. Most of my damage will be from traps anyway... I wonder if they'll bring something to the nature of Protranser back? Putting most of my skill points into traps will probably be the closest that I can come...

Rei-San
Mar 10, 2012, 11:44 PM
I'm going to bring all of my old cast back that I had since PSO GC. They are the main characters of my fanfic, plus I'll add some new characters I made. I'll try to make them as I have them in my fanfic.

Rei Anizawa: A Cryokenetic swordsman. (Think Jin Kisaragi or Veigue Lunburg) He favors Steel non-photon weaponry and fights samurai style. (uses battoujutsu/iaijutsu)

Keori Higurashi: A electrokenetic CQC & Acrobatic Fighter. Uses Fists, claws, and daggers mainly. She used to be a HUny back in PSO but after PSU introduced Beasts and her style of fighting and sexy look reminded me Ouka from .Hack, I turned her into a beast and made her more animal-like. I'll make her have an animal apperance in PSO2 and make her a pretend beast until Sega desided to put Beasts back in the game

She's also the most endowed female in my story (Which is why I'm happy there's a breast slider in the game.)

Manako (Mana) Kizuhara: Hyper and Eccentric girl. An offensive spell-caster/black mage. Will support herself and her team by blowing shit up via snapping her fingers.

Yuki Minamori: Cast sniper/Area sweeper. Supports her team by sniping, or goes into the frontlines. Can scout an area for traps and act accordingly.

Harumi Ishida: White Mage. Focuses more on support magic rather than offensive magic like Mana.

Oboro: HUcasceal Ninja. I'll try to make her as ninja-like as possible, from appearance to fighting style.

And as far as who I'd like to party with. I want people I can call friends.

The kind of friends I can call to help me grind and find rares and say "Thanks for the help. ^^"

The kind of Friends I can help hunt for rares, grind, and play events with and say "Damn, that shit was fun! ^^"

Friends I can have fun sitting around the lobby or myroom and have a funny conversation with.

The kind of friends that thanks to our hijinks you cant go more than 5 minuets around us and not say lol, rofl, lmao, ^ ^, XD, or wwww

And thats pretty much it. I bet I can find alot of you guys here. :wacko:

Zorafim
Mar 11, 2012, 02:49 AM
I'm hoping to be supportive, no matter what class I am. As a hunter, I'm hoping to get the attention of every enemy in a group, and allow the other party members to go all out without worrying about defense. As a ranger, I'm hoping to be destructive with my weaponry, and throw around supportive spells and traps as the situation needs. And as a force, I'm hoping to go full supportive, keeping everyone at full health and keeping everyone's buffs up.

That being said, I'm probably going to be pretty solo oriented on my main class. I tend to like defense builds, outlasting the enemies, as a melee class. This will probably be used mostly for solo missions (story missions?), and new missions I do myself to make sure I understand it completely before trying to lead a party through it.

Corey Blue
Mar 11, 2012, 08:49 PM
So......now that we know it's gonna be one server.....WHO WANTS TO PARTY UP?!

Made a thread xD. Saved ourselves the trouble :P.

Ark dont forget you dodged me last minute on Blue Burst,you owe me a run sucka ;(

Kent
Mar 11, 2012, 11:19 PM
Support-emphasizing battlemage-style Force, as always.

FOmar, of course, and ideally, they'll allow you to play effectively as a Force character using weapons other than silly Rod nonsense (ideally, things like Gunslashes and Slicers). That, combined with an equal amount of technique-slinging goodness and priority of support techniques is my ideal playstyle.

I like support - buffs and debuffs - but I also like my offensive capacity to be strictly balanced between melee attacks and techniques, with some ranged attacks where appropriate (such as Slicers, which are just fun - hopefully they'll be in the game).

SilverFoxR
Mar 12, 2012, 07:23 AM
When I get this game, I'll be a HUmar as usual... so, just stay out of my way. I tend to be a pretty gung-ho attacker, so I'll tend to go for the bigger threats first and work on cleanup after. Pretty much, I rush in and everything dies XD

Also, I'm not one to piss and moan if the party's not "doing their job" like the healer isn't JUST standing around healing. I try to be somewhat self-reliant and would rather have fun than fight with my allies.

If PSO2 works much like PSO, you'll also likely see me carrying around 2 or 3 weapon types based on situation. In PSO, I tended to carry a double or twin saber for single-target damage, a sword for mobbing and a handgun for disabling traps or sniping if need be. Expect basicly to see me all over the place (not in a bad way) - adaptive and ready for most situations.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 13, 2012, 12:33 AM
For my HUnewm, I'd probably be as close to an Acrofighter as I can get... except he won't have that class restriction on twin weapons. He likes his twin daggers, especially because daggers in Phantasy Star don't have the same grim connotations that they do in other games. Occasionally, he'd go FOnewm and focus on strong spells... or maybe I'd make him support-based. Hooray for male healers!

My RAmarl will be... a RAmarl. Like in PSO, she'd probably be specced for soloing, with decent melee power and magic to help her get through levels on her own. She might be HUmarl too, which is good because HUneys were also good at soloing... or I could make her specialize in big, heavy weapons to offset my HUnewm.

If I decide to go with a FOcast, he'd probably be a melee Force.

MelancholyWitch
Mar 14, 2012, 01:44 AM
RAnewearl! as a support ranged fighter! Kinda like the RAmarl could be in PSO if there was no force in your group. I'd like to have a good support like FOnewearl/FOmarl, and a HUcaseal the 4th could honestly be anything but seeing as my gf and I will be the RAnewearl & HUcaseal I"m expecting to have a good group synergy! Looking for a FOnewearl/FOmarl (or any force with one of those 2!)

Dinosaur
Mar 14, 2012, 03:09 AM
From my experience, RA and FO as a pair blew through everything with ease. I swear as this combo you could blow through levels 1-20 without ever getting hit once.

Ark22
Mar 14, 2012, 08:46 PM
Alright so, I am looking for a team that is willing to have fun yet fill roles. My friend EclipXse has not yet decided, so who would like to be the Ranger and the extra Hunter? Because I have a feeling my friend E is gonna be straight hunter. You know that way when the game comes out I can just JUMP IN ye know.

Ezodagrom
Mar 14, 2012, 11:49 PM
Going to main FOnewearl, but also going to have an HUmar and a RAcaseal. In the alpha 2 I tried FOneweal, in the closed beta probably going to try RAcaseal, in the open beta HUmar, and once the game is released, back to FOnewearl.
Going to team up with anyone, don't really care which classes the teammates will be using, but probably going to play mostly with my brother, who's going to use an HUmarl.

MelancholyWitch
Mar 15, 2012, 07:44 PM
Going to main FOnewearl, but also going to have an HUmar and a RAcaseal. In the alpha 2 I tried FOneweal, in the closed beta probably going to try RAcaseal, in the open beta HUmar, and once the game is released, back to FOnewearl.
Going to team up with anyone, don't really care which classes the teammates will be using, but probably going to play mostly with my brother, who's going to use an HUmarl.

We should team up if you're going to stick with that set up! I'll send you a mail when it's open beta.

Fayorei
Mar 16, 2012, 05:40 AM
HUnewearl. I don't know how to play anything else as a main, heh. Hopefully, I can party with most of the people I have regularly in the Alpha, as well as hopefully meeting more and more people in-game.

I do think, however, that I definitely want a Newman dude Ranger... or maybe I'll just make him Force. I honestly have no idea on that one. Despite getting a bit of each class played in Alpha, I honestly just don't know if I like Force or Ranger better as an alt.:)

Ark22
Mar 16, 2012, 12:25 PM
HUnewearl. I don't know how to play anything else as a main, heh. Hopefully, I can party with most of the people I have regularly in the Alpha, as well as hopefully meeting more and more people in-game.

I do think, however, that I definitely want a Newman dude Ranger... or maybe I'll just make him Force. I honestly have no idea on that one. Despite getting a bit of each class played in Alpha, I honestly just don't know if I like Force or Ranger better as an alt.:)

^ Should totally join in my party....just saying

Jinketsu
Mar 16, 2012, 08:44 PM
Supposing it doesn't cost anything to have extra characters since we can do everything on one (I know FFXI charges for extra characters) I want to have a Humar Hunter, Cast Ranger, and Hunewearl Force.

If just a single character, I'm sticking with Hunewearl Force like I always do!

Ark22
Mar 18, 2012, 11:42 AM
So far my team consists of Shinji_Kuzuya, EclipsXe, and myself. Anyone else wanna join the Ark Yacht?

moorebounce
Mar 18, 2012, 12:11 PM
Right now I'm torn between being a RAcasel and HUcasel right now. In PSOBB a RAcasel is my main. I don't like the look of the RAcasel in PSO2 as much as I like how the HUcasel looks. I'll probably have to make both and see which weapons I enjoy using more.

Soul Guardian
Mar 18, 2012, 12:16 PM
I'll be going FOnewearl mainly, with a HUcaseal alt eventually. I like to play pure damage mostly, but I always keep healing spells around in case I'm the only FO in the party. As far as HU goes...Partizans. If they add in double sabers or fist weapons I'll definitely go for some of those too, and round it out with a gunslash or twin mechs (if they return).

Ark22
Mar 18, 2012, 03:13 PM
I want to!
...You can be a HUcaseal with RAcaseal parts or vice versa... Does everyone keep forgetting that? ^^;

Alright ,my group is complete. Shinji_Kazuya, EclipsXe, Koga-chan(Miki), and Myself. B) BEAST

eclipsXe
Mar 18, 2012, 07:07 PM
WHAT IF I DONT WANNA BE IN YOUR GROUP, Imma go solo like a boss!

Ark22
Mar 18, 2012, 07:28 PM
WHAT IF I DONT WANNA BE IN YOUR GROUP, Imma go solo like a boss!

='( You're breaking my heart.

rezakon
Mar 18, 2012, 07:51 PM
I'll just drop my character names to add to F-list since I'm GMT12+.

Chances of playing with some people are crazy due to time differences so ^^;

RAnewm & FOcast (maybe caseal) for class/race combos.

Ark22
Mar 18, 2012, 07:57 PM
I'll just drop my character names to add to F-list since I'm GMT12+.

Chances of playing with some people are crazy due to time differences so ^^;

RAnewm & FOcast (maybe caseal) for class/race combos.

You do know most of us may be playing till red eye and maybe even past that.

Worship
Mar 18, 2012, 08:27 PM
count me in

Not sure what my name will be yet, but I'm planning on being a HUcast, focused on what they do best - brawling up close 'n' personal. I'm gonna see what customization options they'll have this time around before I commit to HUcast, but I'm down to party up either way :)

Anon_Fire
Mar 18, 2012, 08:33 PM
My team would consist:

"En"
Kanashimi
Sun Sol

or

Ezodagrom
Vashyron
Evilmag1

rezakon
Mar 18, 2012, 08:47 PM
You do know most of us may be playing till red eye and maybe even past that.

If your late night to very early morning EST then that works out fine ^_^

I can join groups like that.

eclipsXe
Mar 18, 2012, 09:26 PM
There's no fun in set teams!

Ark22
Mar 18, 2012, 09:58 PM
There's no fun in set teams!

If you get the fun people it is!!!

Cayenne
Mar 18, 2012, 10:00 PM

That's what I did, got a few cool members from here and had a blast with Alpha 2!

Ryoten
Mar 18, 2012, 10:16 PM
I'm going to try & find some of the ppl I played with on PSU & made friends with & to find & play with new ppl when it comes out. Maybe we can do another Meet & Greet like in PSU.

rezakon
Mar 18, 2012, 10:57 PM

I like knowing peoples abilities that I play with, it makes it more fun because you can go and do stupid shit that improves the enjoyment of the game like doing ranger trains while circling around big enemies and shooting like nutbars.

Ark22
Mar 18, 2012, 11:54 PM
Lmao I like typing when I am way far away then type stuff like "HEY I FOUND A RARE" then have everyone run to me then get played.

DayDreamer
Mar 19, 2012, 02:25 PM
I'm probably gonna be a HUmar like i am in EVERY Phantasy Star game I play xD
Other than that I might make a ranger, loving the fast pace TPS style

If I get into beta, and anyone needs another person let me know :P
Better to be organized now so we can drain every ounce of play time we can out of this.

Cephei Mordred
Mar 19, 2012, 04:31 PM
Assuming I can level everything I will level everything eventually.

But my main class will be either Foney or Raney.

•Col•
Mar 19, 2012, 04:52 PM
Lmao I like typing when I am way far away then type stuff like "HEY I FOUND A RARE" then have everyone run to me then get played.

Only a complete fool would fall for that considering everyone has separate drops anyway. :l

Caerik
Mar 19, 2012, 05:05 PM

That's evil, but if they fall for it then shame on them.

I'll probably play with who ever would like to have me. I'm looking to be a Humar or anything cast.

Ark22
Mar 26, 2012, 05:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2725351&postcount=1678

That is a guide made by Colaya

and you register here it is waaay easier

https://iway.isao.net/sega/mail_in.cgi?siteno=P3

P.S Thank Colaya and Mike for this not me.

•Col•
Mar 26, 2012, 05:28 PM
Dangit :(. Haven't been able to manage to finish SEGA ID stuff, so I may not be able to participate.

Lol, you have weeks to do it still. You have plenty of time. :)

BIG OLAF
Mar 26, 2012, 05:33 PM
I have almost no desire to play with anyone on this website, I'm sorry to say. Apologies.

As for the "how", I'm going to be a HUnewearl, so however they play is how I'll play.

Ark22
Mar 26, 2012, 05:36 PM
I'll make sure I will stalk you until I join your party. SO better watch out for a guy named Ark

BIG OLAF
Mar 26, 2012, 05:39 PM
Considering you don't know what I'm going to name my character, you may have a hard time doing that.

Zyrusticae
Mar 26, 2012, 05:41 PM
Hah, and you call me egotistical...

BIG OLAF
Mar 26, 2012, 05:51 PM
What, so I have to express a need and desire to play with any and everyone, or else be labeled 'egotistical?' So be it, then. I don't really care how the message is interpreted.

rezakon
Mar 26, 2012, 05:57 PM
Now Now.

If you want to fight we can settle this in a cage match and that way we all enjoy ^_^

Ark22
Mar 26, 2012, 06:23 PM
I will find you........................................Somehow lol.

r00tabaga
Mar 26, 2012, 06:23 PM
What, so I have to express a need and desire to play with any and everyone, or else be labeled 'egotistical?' So be it, then. I don't really care how the message is interpreted.

You're just mad at your father.
@Ark, Olaf will be wearing a bikini.

Ark22
Mar 26, 2012, 06:28 PM
More like hated your mother (lol Time Squad).

And ya don't say......I am guessing big blue boobs on his characters but I sorta doubt it. But besides the humor, you should atleast play with some of us. Don't be a Japan and isolate yourself and have children that will be purely natural selection.

moorebounce
Mar 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

When I play with people I don't know I let them pick up all the rares (So you Saying you found a rare wouldn't work on me). If I'm on a team and we're hunting we know before hand who gets what. Fighting someone for rares in a videogame is stupid. You play long enough you'll run into that rare again.

Ark22
Mar 26, 2012, 06:33 PM
When I play with people I don't know I let them pick up all the rares (So you Saying you found a rare wouldn't work on me). If I'm on a team and we're hunting we know before hand who gets what. Fighting someone for rares in a videogame is stupid. You play long enough you'll run into that rare again.

Still gonna do it. I want to play with MIKE THE MOD WHO BETTER SEE THE F-IN POST TO REPLY. Because he seems like a chill guy to team up with, plus I would love to troll the guy. *See's his health low, doesn't heal*

r00tabaga
Mar 26, 2012, 06:37 PM

Everyone gets there own drops anyways. You just leave em there?

Griffin
Mar 26, 2012, 07:04 PM
I don't have anyone, so I'm open to party with any stranger. I don't think any problems will arise if the drop system is individual.

xBladeM6x
Mar 26, 2012, 07:06 PM
I'm teaming up with Olaf. :3

Remius
Mar 26, 2012, 09:12 PM
Remius/Kamen/Lilian/Azalea will probably be what i name my characters.

Will probably try and team up with Fayorei and Cayenne, because that is just how we roll. And we were drop-dead Sexy during the alpha. Vash was pretty sexy beast too. Im expecting ROCK EASTWOOD as well.

Cuz we b all like

hood

n s**t

MaxNewman
Mar 26, 2012, 09:25 PM
I'm willing to party up up with anyone. Going to remake my character MAX newman healing support for anyone.

Alena Zouryx
Mar 27, 2012, 02:25 AM
Just as I've done in every version of the Phantasy Star Online series, my main will undoubtedly be a pure healing-and-support-based FOmarl named Alena [Zouryx]. I've always used the same (general) character design, the same (general) role-playing premise, and so on, so I have high hopes that friends, guildies, and past party members alike will recognize me, I'll recognize them, and nostalgia and awesomeness will commence. :3

My only concern is that from what I've seen of the skill trees thus far, there aren't any Force skills that help boost supporting in particular, but I'll find a way to make it happen.

But yeah. Healing and support, all the way. I'll more than likely have alternates here and there, but my "main" will definitely be a healer. I prefer to stick where my talents are, and what is quite often an integral member of every team in MMOs.

Obviously, this means that the party members I'll be looking for will be offensive DPS-types and defensive-y tanks, since I'll be focusing on keeping everyone alive. Of course, beyond actual gameplay, I'm hoping to find a community of role-players just as I've always managed to find in the PSO/PSU games, so that's of interest of mine, as well.

... can you tell I'm excited? *Sigh* Overly so. I haven't been this giddy for a game since... hmm... KOF XIII? Guess that wasn't too long ago... *Ahem*...

Sorry for the tangent. xD

Can't wait to play with you guys, either again after so long, or for the first time. Hee. <3

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 27, 2012, 09:54 AM
Dat post

Hm... Pure support, eh? God bless the support players that are good at what they do and don't act so entitled about it. I play support sometimes in World of Warcraft, but I lack that first thing. Healing's usually more stressful than any other job in an MMO.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 27, 2012, 10:00 AM
if the job system allows for a sub class..... RACast with a force sub.

Combat medic FTW! WOOOOO!!

Kinujou
Mar 27, 2012, 11:01 AM
ill be free to join anyone (Ill be FOnewm!)

Akaimizu
Mar 27, 2012, 11:04 AM
I'm in for those who want to have fun and are willing to work as a team. No elitist min/max "don't tolerate those who don't do the same" types, please.

I'm likely to main as a FOmar, in this one.

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 11:41 AM
If I was paid to help people level up in PSO2....or sell my account...............*Idea sparks*

Akaimizu
Mar 27, 2012, 11:46 AM
^ Don't give them any ideas. Then Sega would go Diablo III on that idea and have players put themselves on the Auction house for mercenary work (taking a cut of the profits in the exchange). (Of course, that isn't quite as easily enforced as the Diablo III Auction house.....yeah...bad idea...but don't give them any bad ideas, they might take 'em.)

GCoffee
Mar 27, 2012, 11:46 AM
Badass Ramar wearing that optional outfit they showed us artwork of not too long ago. I will kick some serious darker ass with whoever I happen to play with.

Remius
Mar 27, 2012, 12:44 PM
Hm... Pure support, eh? God bless the support players that are good at what they do and don't act so entitled about it. I play support sometimes in World of Warcraft, but I lack that first thing. Healing's usually more stressful than any other job in an MMO.

Healing in PSO2 will probably be much more useful than it ever was in PSO/PSU because healing items actually come with a sacrifice now.

All mates have a delay before using them, and Trimates (although they heal all your life) actually heal in increments (although it's a full heal in less than a second i think). I dont remember if getting hit stops it from finishing though.

Regardless, Charge Resta is ridiculously OP with its healing ability, but it's 1) slow 2) requires the force to stand still (probably in danger) and 3) requires the target to somewhat be still and stay in the field for a short time.

On Alpha 1 it healed slower than it did on alpha 2. They should probably switch it back to alpha 1's healing speed though. I think them making Healing somewhat of a dangerous thing was one of the best improvements to combat overall. It further encourages you to not take damage, because in a big battle, stopping to pop a mate can easily just get you hit twice.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Mar 27, 2012, 12:58 PM
I'm in for those who want to have fun and are willing to work as a team. No elitist min/max "don't tolerate those who don't do the same" types, please.

I'm likely to main as a FOmar, in this one.

I agree with that... but they should at least have some idea of what they're doing. I'd love to have limitless patience, but I've discovered the hard way that I lose patience over constant wipes. But either way, min/maxing is redundant and just as annoying, if not more annoying, when the player brags about it.

When it comes to who I'd party with, I'll play along pretty much anyone... unless they're an asshat or too much of a liability to the party. But I like partying with friends a lot more, especially if I know them in real life.

With all these weapon updates and stuff, it leaves me room to rethink what I'd want to do with my characters:

Newm: Specialist of quick and lightweight weapons (HU), Card-based spellcasting (FO), Specialist of big weapons that blow stuff up (RA)
Marl: Balanced Ranger with melee options and healing/support techniques (in other words, the traditional RAmarl from PSO) (RA), Specialist of slow and heavy weapons (HU)
Newearl: More traditional Rod/Cane-based spellcasting (FO), Ranger with Tech options (RA), Hunter with Tech options (HU)
Cast: Melee Force (FO), Defense-based Hunter (HU), Specialist of lightweight guns (RA)

Zyrusticae
Mar 27, 2012, 01:11 PM
From one extreme to the other! I love it. :-P

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 01:35 PM
Badass Ramar wearing that optional outfit they showed us artwork of not too long ago. I will kick some serious darker ass with whoever I happen to play with.

You mean this one? http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/PSO2-Story-element-2-450x253.jpg

I wanted it too but, I think it looks kind of bulky on this guy though. D:

BIG OLAF
Mar 27, 2012, 02:12 PM
From one extreme to the other! I love it. :-P

That's nice. Look at all this shit I don't give about you. There's so much of it.

You mean this one?

You forgot the "/" in the second "IMG" box, Mr. Eastwood.

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 02:13 PM
That's nice. Look at all this shit I don't give about you. There's so much of it.

You forgot the "/" in the second "IMG" box, Mr. Eastwood.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF thanks.

Zyrusticae
Mar 27, 2012, 02:19 PM
Aaaand you just proved my every point.

Why do people do this? It's so obvious. :-?

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 02:21 PM
Big, you can either A, ignore the guy and show you don't care. Or B, Prove that you do give a s*** and reply, choose wisely my friend.

But I hear alot of people are saying Force gameplay is below par.

BIG OLAF
Mar 27, 2012, 02:25 PM
Big, you can either A, ignore the guy and show you don't care. Or B, Prove that you do give a s*** and reply, choose wisely my friend.

But I hear alot of people are saying Force gameplay is below par.

He's really not worth my time, or anyone elses, so I agree with option A in this case. Probably just out trolling around for a new 'rival' since he got RemiusTA (unjustly) perma-banned.

As for Force gameplay being shitty, was that from Alpha players' reports? They may (or may not) have tweaked it around for the Closed Beta. I mean, I have no interest in a pure Force character anyway, but I'm still curious.

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 02:41 PM
I think there was that one thread that one guy made saying force felt boring, but I didn't see anyone in the thread agreeing with him.

Force has always been boring but flashy, at least they're PSO2 enhance. :\

Also there's a fair different between not wanting to play with someone because of HOW they play compared to who they ARE.

NOBODY wants to play with someone that has a boring leetist mentality cept for other elitists and it'll probably naturally stay that way. But if you just don't like someone, forget not wanting to play a game with them, you won't even wanna see their face.

I normally walk into a room filled with people and think "I HATE ALL OF YOU, NO DIE" *STARTS TROLLING* But then I contradict myself and end up being nice to anyone that's nice to me. It's the way I was raised. e_e

Zyrusticae
Mar 27, 2012, 02:43 PM
I point out hypocrisy, making me unworth of anyone's time? Rich! I love it. No, really, I've just learned to take in the schadenfreude at this point. There's just so many ways people make asses of themselves and, quite frankly, I am past the point of trying to correct that kind of behavior, as they clearly don't appreciate it (or lack the perspective to realize their wrongs).

Certainly, I am egotistical. Unlike some folks, I do not deny this. That's kind of important, I think. Honesty is the best policy, and all that.

Also, Remius' bannination is totally news to me and I had nothing to do with it... if, indeed, he was banned. AFAIK there is no way for me to confirm this outside of asking a moderator, so I'm just gonna leave it there.

I also feel compelled to point out that in-game behavior is often far and away from forum behavior. Your choice to take these forum shenanigans seriously or not. Me, I treat them as a microcosm outside of reality, much in the way the internet itself exists in a space beyond the physical reality as a series of 1s and 0s given form comprehensible to us beings of flesh and bone.

Forums present a context in which emotions are given time to stew, and posts are given many numerous minutes or hours to be authored. This is a far cry from any sort of voice-based or face-to-face interactions, naturally. There is also the inability to garner someone's particular emotional state and the lack of any sort of gesticulation, further hamstringing effective communication.

So no, I will not refuse to game with anyone from these forums, at least until they have effectively proven that they are not worth my time or that they are insufferable in every context (I really don't know very many people like that, thankfully). Many folks find me much more personable in voice chat, and I would not be surprised to find that someone I strongly detest on these forums happens to be very easy to get along with in much less formal contexts.

I will not apologize for my forum behavior. It is what it is. Your choice to take it at face value or not. Not my problem anymore...

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 02:51 PM
Zyru is doing that THING again. :0

Zyrusticae
Mar 27, 2012, 03:11 PM
I'm bored and at school.

Cut me some slack, aye?

Griffin
Mar 27, 2012, 03:20 PM
Let's alleviate the conflict by continuing the discussion.

I believe PSO2 to be great beginning for myself. I've only been able to play PSO:BB online via private server.

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 03:29 PM
What do you need help with o.Put in your name that is 6 characters, password that is 6 characters and...other things.. if you get a green circle it means it's good :P

REMNIUS?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Besides that, I will be hybrid battle mage baby. B) Castign while attacking with my DB sabers (which I hope is rare again along with the OTHER weapons that are OP)

But atleast try to team with me mista Olaf. I don't bite, I promise.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 27, 2012, 03:34 PM
Since I lost contact with people I played psu with (other then those i knew in rl) I'll probably be playing solo until i found some cool people....
Some people on the forum might remember me...not sure haha
Either way I'm cool to be around not item hungry and like to have a good time.
I'm the type of person to even find humor out of failing something (depending on what it is)

Since I left PSU loving gunmaster I'll probably do RaCast I just hope they add twin handguns into game before final release. That was gunmaster bread and butter for mobility.... and Ranger to certain extent....

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 03:37 PM
What do you need help with o.Put in your name that is 6 characters, password that is 6 characters and...other things.. if you get a green circle it means it's good :P

REMNIUS?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Besides that, I will be hybrid battle mage baby. B) Castign while attacking with my DB sabers (which I hope is rare again along with the OTHER weapons that are OP)

But atleast try to team with me mista Olaf. I don't bite, I promise.

Who the hell is Remnius? LOL

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 03:44 PM
REMIUSTA

Fix

Rika-chan
Mar 27, 2012, 06:39 PM

Oh, I think the problem's solved now. ^^;

Strider_M
Mar 27, 2012, 06:46 PM
>.> I'll play with whoever wants to.

Granted If I get in, I'll play as a Hunter and since this beta can't carry over to the Open Beta which I'll play no matter what. I'll be playing as a disposible character for that duration.

I can't think of a name for him though.... Ninja Jackson comes to mind though.

Remius
Mar 27, 2012, 07:11 PM
Also, Remius' bannination is totally news to me and I had nothing to do with it... if, indeed, he was banned. AFAIK there is no way for me to confirm this outside of asking a moderator, so I'm just gonna leave it there.

....yeeaaahhh, it happened. Contacted Ryna, apparently i was perma banned for "inflammatory posting" and a "bad attitude", and that after a perma ban im "expected to no longer be an active member".

Ouch. I don't really know what set who off, but the fact that I was the only one who got the hammer is pretty questionable. Not that I ever wanted anyone else to get banned, but the fact that it's a Perma ban is pretty...well, i dunno. Sad. Didn't think people took differing opinions that seriously. I even stopped using personal insults after a while. Although that had little to do with previous infractions.

Doesn't matter. This is actually my oldest account (<------date) probably soon to be banned too because im technically "ban dodging" right now, but whatever. My main reason for using this account is because i hate having to constantly change forum skins and i like to see pictures. Also because the PSO2 Beta is coming up and for networking reasons, although i can always just join the IRC like during the Alpha. When this one gets the hammer too, i'll just go back to regular lurking like i did before i started posting here...

Annndddd argument wise i can see things obviously aren't any different in my absence. So I can still be entertained either way xD. We're all one big happy, intolerant family here. Thus is the nature of the internet.

We had fun on the alpha regardless of forum relationship though. Even me and Kyuuketsuki had fun together.

•Col•
Mar 27, 2012, 07:44 PM
Who the hell is Remnius? LOL

A better question is..... Who the hell are Coloya and Coyola?

[spoiler-box]

From how it looks, just spamming one PA would probably only get you screwed over. and having you attacking really slow and awkward.

So even with the customized combos, a certain combination won't always be effective on the same enemy assuming SEGA knows what they're doing, and it could still have normal attacks to build up into the combos like coloya said, as well as cool downs on the skill.

So you'd have to use a little bit of everything in order to keep a smooth flow, and an effective fighting method. again though...that'd be assuming SEGA knows what they're doing...

Also we still really don't know how limited the customization of the PA's are going to be...

Oh and I still feel like one weapon with the ability to do too much things will mean we might have less weapon types, which is actually one of the many things I like about the PS series.

I'd rather have like 50 different weapon types, that all do different things and have certain abilities. Than just having 12 weapon types and those 12 weapons have like 4 different functions... Still paranoid over how fast paced that 2H sword gameplay looked...

Yes...

YES!!

Go read dat sticky, boi.

Also NB4 coloya sarcasm.

It IS in PSO...

What I'm hoping is that like PSZ it'll also have PAs and like PSO it'll also have weapons that go along with it.

Dunno why PSU had sockem boppers. But I'll definitely have fists as my main "weapon" if they make it sufficient instead of a nostalgia gimmick like it was in PSZ.

@ Coloya: It was more genie like than surfboard, there's just something cool about ninja jumping off the screen and slamming into an enemy, even Kirby does it. Well actually PSU DID have a PA like that... AND IT WAS ON ONE OF MY FAVORITE WEAPONS, THE CLAW.

But hope they bring back a similar move.

phantasy star community is different though, it's not filled with 2345235235 prepubescent retards, maybe a few grown men that whine like them but that's really it.

I can't picture someone like coloya or macman running into open missions and bashing in new player's heads in because they felt like it.

And the shitty XBOX community, most of them are probably too dumb to even know what a PC game is.

That's just saying though, I'm sure no one wants PKing. a PK system personally would only be cool in something in an open world and it would have to be pulled off in a cool way. Like a 24-7 competition for survival in the open world sort of thing, while you're out traveling for long periods of time. Though if you abuse other players too much things you'd be going down a tougher path.

Basically what other MMO's try to do but without failing horribly, minus most of the community being too pussy to participate, and minus MMOs sucking in general.

Others:

Whose wording mine?

In the first request the person wants to trade outside My Shop. It will be done.
So it's two different Trades. A Business Trade(My Shop) & A Personal Trade(in person?)

In the second request the person doesn't want "very rare" items(13-15 rares?) to be sellable in My Shop(Business Trades), that doesn't impede on the trades done in person(Personal Trades) or just dropping the item for them.

I agree with this

When I saw this I thought about Skyrim but since Skyrim is a solo game. A better example would be Fable 3 it had limited multi-player and the could "follow" you to your Armory were you weapons and armors were displayed.

The monsters parts thing reminded me of Monster Hunter also. Expecially in that video when the dragon ran to a different area.

I agree with 99% of this. There was a part in Coyala Info thread

This makes me think that there will be PSO section IDs, and characters with the same IDs won't find the same things. In PSU I think things dropped by what class you were(I switched classes often an found things that made people surprised which surprised me. This was in PSP2).

If there is something I have that you can't find that I can and vise-versa it opens up trade and promts more friendships. If I can just find the weapon with a change of class all I would need to do is find out what you found it from and what you were. Then stick with my group to find it. On the flipside when I change classes I could find different parties to find to find the rare. That's alittle off topic sorry.

Obviously I haven't played the alphas nor do plan to join the betas but from what I've seen I see the enemies for fine. It's an alpha shouldn't the enemies already be easy for the player/tester to try things out or alittle above normal to test out how players/testers react to see what needs to be changed?

Coloya thinks his info thread is the greatest thing since weapon grinding. He really takes offense to people not reading his in-depth analysis of shut we already know.

Well played, sir.

Advantage Coloya.
[/spoiler-box]

I HATE that my username is difficult to read/pronounce... Is it even possible to change it on these forums?

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 07:48 PM
A better question is..... Who the hell are Coloya and Coyola?

[spoiler-box]

Others:

[/spoiler-box]

I HATE that my username is difficult to read/pronounce...

YOUR NAME IS ColAya??

KOH LAH YAH?

I've been reading it coloya this whole time, and typing it as such.

Is that the name of a food though? Sounds like the name of a food.

It's okay, Remius sounds like the name of a cough drop.

•Col•
Mar 27, 2012, 07:59 PM
YOUR NAME IS ColAya??

KOH LAH YAH?

I've been reading it coloya this whole time, and typing it as such.

Is that the name of a food though? Sounds like the name of a food.

It's okay, Remius sounds like the name of a cough drop.

It's fine. The number of people who have misread/pronounced my name must be in the 1000's now. It's really been bugging me, so I've been moving away from using it whenever I have to register on new sites and such now. D:

Also, I always liked to read RemiusTA's name as if it was spanish or something. Like FIESTA.

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 08:20 PM
The amount of s*** I start I should be IP banned lmao........*Looks around* Good no ban hammer. BUT BACK ON TOPIC xD I don't want us all banned now.

Griffin
Mar 27, 2012, 08:21 PM
The amount of s*** I start I should be IP banned lmao........*Looks around* Good no ban hammer. BUT BACK ON TOPIC xD I don't want us all banned now.

On a site where profane words aren't censored, I assume you'd have to do more harm than that to receive capital punishment. ^^

rezakon
Mar 27, 2012, 08:26 PM

Yeah I think it's a little weird myself but I have seen stranger things happen around here, the "bad attitude" part I finding interesting myself ^^

Settled on IGN:
FOcast: Rezakon
RANewearl: Renka

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 08:31 PM
I censor my own words just to be considerate.

Rizen
Mar 27, 2012, 08:46 PM
There just needs to be a Meet & Greet like when PSU US came out...that was fun...made some long terms friends because of it. :)

Ark22
Mar 27, 2012, 08:47 PM
We would lag out from the MASS amount of people

Rizen
Mar 27, 2012, 08:49 PM
Nah...none of the Meet & Greets were laggy...even with a crappy computer at that time!

Griffin
Mar 27, 2012, 08:54 PM
I censor my own words just to be considerate.

Makes you a pretty nice guy!

NoGoBoard
Mar 27, 2012, 09:08 PM
Kinda wanted to play a tanky HUmar and a support FOcaseal, with some form of RA mixed in. Maybe just an AR RAmar or something...

Xaton
Mar 27, 2012, 11:07 PM
well sense it be my true first pso game cept universe. as played bit in game cube barely understood it at that time hated it due to that but now older can under stand it lol i think in game cube was liek lvl 3 or 4o and ran into the de ragan in the ruins.

but woudl start out basic human hunter. [ yet i may get flamed for this i do hope they add in dewman alter on and beast but with stats tweeks to balance with everything]

•Col•
Mar 27, 2012, 11:23 PM
well sense it be my true first pso game cept universe. as played bit in game cube barely understood it at that time hated it due to that but now older can under stand it lol i think in game cube was liek lvl 3 or 4o and ran into the de ragan in the ruins.

but woudl start out basic human hunter. [ yet i may get flamed for this i do hope they add in dewman alter on and beast but with stats tweeks to balance with everything]

Ugh... Please try to use more periods/commas in your post... I think I may have seriously just gotten a small headache trying to read this. D:

Also what would people feel like if they made additional races, like Duman/Beast, but only put them up for sale on the shop to buy with Arkz Cash?

NoiseHERO
Mar 27, 2012, 11:31 PM
Ugh... Please try to use more periods/commas in your post... I think I may have seriously just gotten a small headache trying to read this. D:

Also what would people feel like if they made additional races, like Duman/Beast, but only put them up for sale on the shop to buy with Arkz Cash?

It'd be weird...

But as long as it's not like mabinogi where you have to buy extra expensive character slots just to use more races/hairstyles and fashions or have more than a couple of characters in general it wouldn't bug me.

Mike
Mar 27, 2012, 11:31 PM
I think that's the way f2p in Everquest works now. The basic races are all free but an expansion introduced race needs to be unlocked in the cash shop. It would really depend on how much the new races changed gameplay style though.

•Col•
Mar 27, 2012, 11:49 PM
It'd be weird...

But as long as it's not like mabinogi where you have to buy extra expensive character slots just to use more races/hairstyles and fashions or have more than a couple of characters in general it wouldn't bug me.

Aww crap, you just reminded me of something else.

What if they make you buy extra character slots... Of course this could also be an advantage I guess. If this were the case, they'd probably allow you to have a lot more that 4 character slots on one account.

I guess it doesn't really effect me though, since I only ever use 1 character anyway, lol.

r00tabaga
Mar 28, 2012, 12:15 AM
Shit. I NORMALLY MAKE 4-5 PLAYERS! I would hope you get at least 4 free slots.

I can see extra races being for RM.

Reia
Mar 28, 2012, 12:37 AM
I'm planning to stick to HUmarl (Human Hunter Female) and play nothing else than that, a Race+Class choice I started liking it overall since PSZ, also I don't find myself fond of playing newman since the first PSO after trying for around 12 times during this years and finally the facts that I prefer humans looks and animations rather than CAST disregarding I know how OP they gonna be and having my other 3 character slots for "dealers and muling" as a good MMORPG tendence of never selling stuff to NPCs and use alts to intensify my sales or keeping valuable items I need patience to sell them.

I'm retired from this games for around more than 3 years so I don't think anyone I know from PSO/PSU might be interested in playing with me so I'm looking forward of becoming friend of anyone who speak in english in the CBT of PSO2 and official release!

Ark22
Mar 28, 2012, 08:05 AM
I speak English, I think I am able to team with you.

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 07:00 AM
Definitely looking forward to this game, since I haven't played a Phantasy Star game since PSU. I'm planning on going to go RaCast, as the the new TPS style REALLY interests me after hundreds of hours of Uncharted 2 multiplayer.

I can see myself playing with anyone out there, as I pay no mind whether he/she is old or new. I've actually been lurking on these forums for months now, only recently having the nuts to actually make an account and post. Excited to play with all of you out there!

rezakon
Mar 29, 2012, 08:01 AM
I speak English, I think I am able to team with you.

What you aren't writing in martian?

You can speak through text? I can't hear you but that's awesome!

^^

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 10:34 AM
What you aren't writing in martian?

You can speak through text? I can't hear you but that's awesome!

^^

=) Why thank you.

Ark22
Apr 5, 2012, 04:30 AM
Necroing just because a lot of people came on and see if they want teammates for the closed beta or when the game comes out, plus I am really hyped.

Shadownami92
Apr 5, 2012, 05:09 AM
I don't think I'm going to be in the closed beta. But when I do play I'm going to be a Battle-Force(FOmar). My weapon of choice is undecided but I've always enjoyed sticking to melee weapons with offhand casting. I'll team up with anybody, but meatshields are always welcome on my team. :D

Reia
Apr 5, 2012, 10:51 AM
I don't think I'm going to be in the closed beta. But when I do play I'm going to be a Battle-Force(FOmar). My weapon of choice is undecided but I've always enjoyed sticking to melee weapons with offhand casting. I'll team up with anybody, but meatshields are always welcome on my team. :D

Now the question is if you're gonna sub Hunter or Ranger as Force Main, that answer resides on how you used to play your FOmar during PSO. Smacking a Saber and Partisan around or prefer the distance of the Handguns and Mechguns? Of course you'll have The Gunslash combining both aspects but you can only pick one sub for the skills.

Kudwafter
Apr 5, 2012, 10:54 AM
I'll play as anything :P Would love to be in a group though :3

Ark22
Apr 5, 2012, 08:20 PM
If I am alone sure man.

Wayu
Apr 5, 2012, 08:27 PM
Speaks English, Japanese fluently. Learning Chinese. ^^;

Best as a defensive melee type character, focusing on dodging attacks more than anything else. If someone doesn't mind having a distraction (not a meatshield) I'll gladly team up with anyone. ^^;

-Wayu

Enforcer MKV
Apr 5, 2012, 08:29 PM
*opens umbrella due to chance of (sweatdrop) rain.*

Racast. I'm willing to party with anyone, so long as everyone plays nice.

Just have to remember that once we pick a server, no char transfers. Need to decide on that once the retail version is released.

EDIT: damn juxtaposition fail. -___-

Dinosaur
Apr 5, 2012, 09:55 PM
Got a group thanks to the lovely people in the IRC chat. Check this link out to join in on the chatroom fun - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2713991&postcount=1

Kudwafter
Apr 6, 2012, 08:18 AM
I think someone should make a thread with a list of teams or whatever to be a bit more organized, have team leaders or whatever :P

Wayu
Apr 6, 2012, 08:27 AM
Team PSP2i Demo
Crystal Shard
RenzokukenZ
Wayu

Done. xD

-Wayu

Kudwafter
Apr 6, 2012, 08:46 AM
Team PSP2i Demo
Crystal Shard
RenzokukenZ
Wayu

Done. xD

-Wayu

Yes just like that :3

Basch
Apr 6, 2012, 03:51 PM
Long time lurker, just made an account when I saw the thread growing.

If anyone wants a HUCast, count me in. Or maybe a Force if I get bored.

Ark22
Apr 6, 2012, 04:06 PM
Pssst Wayu, can I join O:

Kudwafter
Apr 6, 2012, 04:56 PM
What is the max team limit in PSO2? Since it'd be nice to have teams or make a list of people who want to group up and such

Ryo
Apr 6, 2012, 05:11 PM
I'll be maining a HUmar - named Ryo.

I like to play aggressive, usually at the frontlines hacking and slashing, but in tight spots I'll switch to a pistol and try to thin out the herd.

My alt is a RAcast named Batsu Mk. II and I"m hoping to be strictly ranged/support with him.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm hoping to team with folks that aren't ridiculously stat-obsessed and know how to have fun. Also, I'd LOVE to play with some folks that were on JP PSO v. 1 for DC.

Link1275
Apr 6, 2012, 05:16 PM
What is the max team limit in PSO2? Since it'd be nice to have teams or make a list of people who want to group up and such
The maximum amount of players you can have in one party will always be 4, if you mean teams like what you could make in PSOBB to keep in contact with other players in live in-game chat(I think that's how it works anyways) even when you're not playing with them then I don't know. Although I'm fairly certain an in-game guild system hasn't been confirmed.

Reia
Apr 6, 2012, 05:17 PM
The maximum amount of players you can have in one party will always be 4, if you mean teams like what you could make in PSOBB to keep in contact with other players in live in-game chat(I think that's how it works anyways) even when you're not playing with them then I don't know. Although I'm fairly certain an in-game guild system hasn't been confirmed.

I hope there's a multiparty gathering function so you can make 12 people teams.

DeathDragon2332
Apr 6, 2012, 05:52 PM
I wasn't in any of the Alpha's but I signed up for the Beta so if I get in. Would somebody like to run with me? I currently do not have a party to run with.

Rockleept
Apr 6, 2012, 05:59 PM
I'm available to anyone who needs teammates :).
I'll be either a Hunter or a Force.

Ark22
Apr 6, 2012, 06:01 PM
I can see so many awesome moment happen with the multiparty system.

LK1721
Apr 6, 2012, 06:02 PM
I wasn't in any of the Alpha's but I signed up for the Beta so if I get in. Would somebody like to run with me? I currently do not have a party to run with.
Neither do I, I'll gladly run with you if I get into the Beta.

Ryo
Apr 6, 2012, 06:09 PM
Neither do I, I'll gladly run with you if I get into the Beta.

I didn't get into the Alpha either, would you guys mind if I go with you if I end up in the Beta?

moorebounce
Apr 6, 2012, 07:11 PM
If this character creator is close to official then I'm going RAcasel because I can make her look like a HUcasel.

•Col•
Apr 6, 2012, 07:24 PM
If this character creator is close to official then I'm going RAcasel because I can make her look like a HUcasel.

Official.....? Of course it's official... What else would it be? o.O

Basch
Apr 6, 2012, 08:20 PM

If it wasn't official, then probably unofficial?

•Col•
Apr 6, 2012, 11:06 PM
If it wasn't official, then probably unofficial?

Yeah but it was put up for download by Sega... And I know that he knew that as well.... o.O So I'm confused as to why he said it might not be official.

Mitz
Apr 6, 2012, 11:08 PM
I'm looking for people who will play on day 1 and are ready to invest 10+ hours in nonstop playing. Anyone? Maybe the people I played with in Alpha.

Link1275
Apr 6, 2012, 11:10 PM
I'm looking for people who will play on day 1 and are ready to invest 10+ hours in nonstop playing. Anyone? Maybe the people I played with in Alpha.
As long as it's day one on the Vita, only problem is I'm going to have a problem getting Vita on my budget(I'm a minor who can't get a summer job, because they're never home in the summer).

•Col•
Apr 6, 2012, 11:31 PM
As long as it's day one on the Vita, only problem is I'm going to have a problem getting Vita on my budget(I'm a minor who can't get a summer job, because they're never home in the summer).

I really doubt anyone here is talking about that yet... D: The Vita version isn't even going to be released for over another year.

Mitz
Apr 6, 2012, 11:43 PM

Oops I meant closed beta. Can't believe I didn't mention that.

xKinto Un
Apr 6, 2012, 11:50 PM

I plan on doing this everyday over the summer anyways :-D

Helix183
Apr 7, 2012, 02:03 AM
I'm signed up for the beta as well. If I make it in, I would like to join you all as well. I will make either a Hucaseal or a Fonewearl. I don't really have a preference of who I would team up with, as long as we can have a good time.

moorebounce
Apr 7, 2012, 03:18 AM

I said that because I hoping they're just letting us swap unis for the beta. IMO I'd rather be able to look at someone and tell what class they are (like in PSO) w/o having to ask everybody what they are. It's bad enough you have guys using girl characters (myself included) but at least in PSO you couldn't hide what class you were. That way you wouldn't end up with a saugae fest (all the players in your party being of the same class).

Ark22
Apr 7, 2012, 03:28 AM
I will try but since I am taking summer classes it maybe hard. I will get out at 11 am on M and W, then on T and R I will go from 6-9:30.....I will manage =)

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2012, 04:41 AM
I said that because I hoping they're just letting us swap unis for the beta. IMO I'd rather be able to look at someone and tell what class they are (like in PSO) w/o having to ask everybody what they are. It's bad enough you have guys using girl characters (myself included) but at least in PSO you couldn't hide what class you were. That way you wouldn't end up with a saugae fest (all the players in your party being of the same class).

*Press one button*

>Everyone's class is displayed above their head

>I don't have to look like gender/race locked barbarian for YOU

It's that simple, bro!

ClothoBuer
Apr 7, 2012, 07:07 AM
*Press one button*

It's that simple, bro!

This.

As for me, I'm just looking for a few buddies with a crazy gaming timetable like myself, so I'm not constantly playing alone. Really kills games when you don't know anyone else in them.

moorebounce
Apr 7, 2012, 01:46 PM
*Press one button*

It's that simple, bro!

Sweet thats good to know and thanks for the info.

I guess I have no issue about everybody being able to look like everybody

I wouldn't be on your team if my life depended on it.

It's as simple as that and I'm not your "Bro"

Only kids say that and my 17 year old is one of them. lol

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2012, 02:05 PM
Sweet thats good to know and thanks for the info.

I guess I have no issue about everybody being able to look like everybody

It's as simple as that and I'm not your "Bro"

Only kids say that and my 17 year old is one of them. lol

Where do you find this endless amount of ignorance? D:

Oh wait you're old enough to have a 17 year old son, that explains it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWS-1
Apr 7, 2012, 02:07 PM
I probably won't play as much as many of you guys, but since I don't intend on making more than one character, I guess that should balance out the progression.

Still not sure if I want to go as a HUcast... wondering if I should go for RAcast or HUnewm instead.

BIG OLAF
Apr 7, 2012, 02:09 PM
Where do you find this endless amount of ignorance? D:

Oh wait you're old enough to have a 17 year old son, that explains it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder he's so stuffy and crude. He's been embittered by countless life experiences*.

*meaning, he's old.

Also, I doubt Rock or anyone else is going to lose sleep over you not wanting to party with them.

NoiseHERO
Apr 7, 2012, 02:13 PM
And to add...

I'm sure you'll find trillions more people that look alike in a game with race and gender locked classes...

Than this game.

Seriously just look at that character creator thread, everyone looks different. e_e

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF, MOORE!

Ark22
Apr 7, 2012, 02:32 PM
Lol be nice guys, some people don't like being called bro, it happens haha.

•Col•
Apr 7, 2012, 02:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dcnmL53kgo

Also, I understand where some people in this thread are coming from. I don't think I'd really go out of my way to play with people from PSO-world... There's a lot of assholes (myself being in that group) and just people in general who I wouldn't want to hang around with.

That being said, if I happened to join a mission with another PSO-worlder in it, it's not like I'd leave or whatever. Plus, there are some cool people around here, but I really wouldn't want to bother them.

EDIT: Whoops. Confused this thread and the Friend/team thread one... Oh well.

Ark22
Apr 8, 2012, 03:28 PM
We could sorta merge the 2 threads, nah, maybe.....