PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Anyone wanna do some Military Subway (S3) runs with me?

Recon Tactical
Mar 11, 2012, 07:49 AM
I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I'm trying to get back into PSU lately and I've decided I want to get my Beast (LV140) to Fighmaster LV20 (currently 15). I've got a fairly decent palette (nothing over about 30something% though), but I really need to level some of my PA's like Tornado Break (only LV15), Spiral Dance (15 or 16), Absolute Dance (LV1. Takes way too long to hit something with this PA's animations. Not as bad as Ikk Hikk, though), Dus Daggas (LV22), Gravity Dance (LV10), Anga Dugrega (LV4), Anga Jabroga (LV4).

So yeah. Look for a Male Beast named Recon Tactical. By the way, I don't like to use my mic (I'm Scottish. Not too fond of communicating with non-Scottish folks. I just feel like they'd have difficulty understanding the accent. That and apparently, as it turns out, using a headset is a huge distraction for me when it comes to online gaming.) and I don't actually have a physical USB keyboard for my 360. I'm not very talkative anyway - especially when it comes to strangers over Xbox Live. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll gain the confidence to communicate with you when we play?

Anyway, either send me a friend request (Awesome Dakka) or come meet me in the Military Subway lobby and I'll invite you.

Oh by the way, an Acrotecher with decent buffs and Resta would be greatly appreciated. :D

By the way, by the way. I'll be in Universe 02.

Whoops. Didn't realise there was a Player Matchup section. My bad!