PDA

View Full Version : Do people still play psu on 360??

Qu1ckset
Mar 14, 2012, 07:01 PM
Hi as title states does anybody still play phantasy star universe on 360, is the server decently populated?
I'm, thinking about buying this game and a subscription but I wanna know if its with it .

Secondly I used to play this when it first came out and I had a lvl 40 charactor, think he will still be there?

dias_flac_0g
Mar 15, 2012, 12:51 AM
Yes, there's still a good ammount of players on the 360 servers. However there's tons of scammers on the lose though.

Also, yes your lvl 40 char should still be there :)

Qu1ckset
Mar 15, 2012, 02:26 AM
What do you mean by scammers? Like how do they scam?

SuperHelp
Mar 15, 2012, 03:10 AM
Well some lagswitch and some use other ways...

How ever im level 88 and i have only come across1 scammer which took my 8/10 Agito Repca. :(

Qu1ckset
Mar 15, 2012, 05:50 AM
Well some lagswitch and some use other ways...

How ever im level 88 and i have only come across1 scammer which took my 8/10 Agito Repca. :(

How did he take ur item tho, did u drop it to show him what it looked like then he booted you?

And so the final answer is yes its still worth it to play?

Zerolimit
Mar 15, 2012, 08:35 AM
its still worth playing, yes. You just need to watch out for scammers they usually ask for a trade instead of asking to put it in your shop and then they use a lag switch to take out the item that they were going to give you and they still receive your item. If you want to make item for item trades I recommend only trading with friends or with other players that you find trustworthy (the best place to find these people is www.phantsystaruniverse.com and find the message board link.) I also only recommend going here when the value of your item is over 1 stack or 99 million meseta.

Qu1ckset
Mar 15, 2012, 04:17 PM
well i just bought the game on xbl and bought my hunters license and didnt find any1 on any of the planets, am i missing something?

OldCoot
Mar 15, 2012, 05:19 PM
How did he take ur item tho, did u drop it to show him what it looked like then he booted you?

And so the final answer is yes its still worth it to play?

A player tried this with me a long time ago and thankfully I didn't drop it.

I think if you want to avoid most if not all scamming just don't trade with players unless you really know them, and avoid their gatchas if the owner is standing next to it; they can change the amount a spin easily. I would only buy and sell though my partner machine.

Most players stick to universe 2 and stay near wherever the popular missions are located.

StanleyPain
Mar 15, 2012, 05:52 PM
There's a pretty good amount of players on 360 US still, but most if not all of them stick to universe server #2 (which is called Caleum) Server 1 has some people on it. The others don't really draw crowds much, which is a shame. If you go to the 4th floor on teh colony and there's no one around, either you're on the wrong server or it's a school day! :)
As for the scammers: basically just don't do trades or anything with anyone. Buy items from player shops only. There's also a lot of scamming going on with Gacha machines. Basically players are putting super rare, expensive things in their machines, charging insane amounts for a spin and saying that there's only 3 or 4 items in the machine so you're "guaranteed" to get something good, but there's no way for you to tell how many items are in the machine. So a lot of players will stash their machines with tons of useless items, then put the super-cool stuff as the "featured" items, thus reducing the chance you'll actually win anything.

XeoΩ
Mar 21, 2012, 02:09 PM
A player tried this with me a long time ago and thankfully I didn't drop it.

I think if you want to avoid most if not all scamming just don't trade with players unless you really know them, and avoid their gatchas if the owner is standing next to it; they can change the amount a spin easily. I would only buy and sell though my partner machine.

Most players stick to universe 2 and stay near wherever the popular missions are located.

Heh, everyone is still chillin on Uni2?
Some things never change.

AnonymousHat00
Mar 23, 2012, 03:17 PM
I Still play you can send me a friend request whenever you want

Gamertag: AnonymousHat00

Penance
Mar 23, 2012, 11:10 PM
I'm always up for some runs, GT- A15 IronVision

Nightmareclay
Mar 25, 2012, 05:12 PM
I just started playing gamertag is Dashjin

don-shnji
Mar 25, 2012, 08:10 PM
I'm thinking about getting this game and I just wanted to know is it still worth buying had it when it first came out and love really what I want to know is it still populated?

XeoΩ
Mar 27, 2012, 08:37 AM
On 360, during nights and weekends, Uni 2 (Calium or w/e) usually gets to 5 stars. Most people are at White Beast or 4th floor, but you'll find little groups of players everywhere you go. I believe this is well populated.

ryo steve x
Mar 29, 2012, 07:26 PM
Heh, everyone is still chillin on Uni2?
Some things never change.

lol yea lol