PDA

View Full Version : new to jp

RINGMA$TER
Mar 14, 2012, 10:39 PM
Is there a way to extend to full screen?

Keilyn
Mar 14, 2012, 10:48 PM
You can open up the Options and checkmark the boxes on the top-left panel to toggle full screen. Please be advised that for the game to look ok you must select the Aspect Ratio filling your screen.

Examples:

800 x 600 (4 : 3) // For older screen
1280 x 1024 (5 : 4) // Hardly used at all, but supported
1280 x 720 (16 : 9 ) // HD resolution

Secondly, if you extend full screen, please be advised that Alt + Tab will minimize the game. This will cause Gameguard to terminate the program.

Due to the nature of this game, most players will do one two things:

1) Play Full Screen in one computer and keep Amesani or PSUpedia open in another comp

or

2) Play the game in Window Mode and keep an open web browser or whatever media programs one likes to use.

Oh yes, don't forget! You can extend the screen from the bottom right, however if you do, then you will lose Anti Aliasing and other in-game effects. This is because a change in resolution forces another profile to run, and since the resolution is custom, it has the weakest settings.

RINGMA$TER
Mar 14, 2012, 10:52 PM
thank you keilyn, youve been very helpful

RINGMA$TER
Mar 15, 2012, 08:03 PM
been playing on free server, if i want to go premium can i use the same account? i used the example for my info.

leezy
Mar 22, 2012, 08:49 PM
Yes I went premium,not to long and I get to keep my account,now I'm trying to learn how to buy GC
I want that hair style

DeathDragon2332
Mar 23, 2012, 12:06 AM
There is a GC guide on youtube or on here if I remember I had to watch/read it to buy some last time.