PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to wiggle their joystick...

SuperChoco
Mar 29, 2012, 01:04 AM
... to get unfrozen? Just something that I found neat from PSO, that's all.

Not a troll thread. I promise.

Zorafim
Mar 29, 2012, 01:08 AM
Should I initiate the penis jokes, or should I wait for someone more skilled in that department to do so?

buri-chan
Mar 29, 2012, 01:09 AM
I do hate it when games add status ailments and give you no recourse to stop them other than praying for a cure. Nearly every single death I've racked up in the Portable games can be attributed to me getting frozen/paralyzed and waiting half a day for an NPC teammate to heal me.

NoiseHERO
Mar 29, 2012, 01:14 AM
Make em into class skills, superhero break away ice skill. for hunters. "wiggle it"

Psychic Electricity discharge for techers that get stunned. (button mash)

Professional Sniper insomiac anti-sleep pill chomping action for rangers. (temporarily immune to sleep attacks?)

moorebounce
Mar 29, 2012, 01:18 AM

I heard if you wiggle your joystick more than 100 times you'll go blind. lol

Remius
Mar 29, 2012, 01:31 AM
pay to wiggle

called it

On a more serious note, PSO's wiggle was neat to me because it kept the player in control of their character even when they lost all control of their character. So did Confusion and Paralysis.

PSU just kind of forces you to sit there.

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 02:40 AM
I still think I get unfroze faster mashing A and D buttons with both my index fingers than using a joystick.

Dinosaur
Mar 29, 2012, 03:05 AM
If you get stunned, you can wiggle(or mash WASD) to get out of stunned state faster. The stars above your head will spin and disappear faster.

Xenobia
Mar 29, 2012, 04:43 PM

No one said its a joke. Its indeed a feature from PSO in order to release from frozen much faster.

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 04:45 PM
I do that in every game even if it doesn't help. PSO conditioned me to wiggle myself free in any scenario of being trapped.

Remius
Mar 30, 2012, 02:13 AM
I do that in every game even if it doesn't help. PSO conditioned me to wiggle myself free in any scenario of being trapped.

Psssssshhhhh i was mashing buttons waaaaaaayyyyy before PSO.

*puts on hipster glasses*