PDA

View Full Version : How are YOU killing time until the PSO2 beta?

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 02:35 PM
Going to assume something like this would go here, apologies if it's not.

Personally playing BlazBlue CSE, FireFall Beta (hopefully), and Global Agenda will be holding me over until the invites go out.

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 02:37 PM
Going to assume something like this would go here, apologies if it's not.

Personally playing BlazBlue CSE, FireFall Beta (hopefully), and Global Agenda will be holding me over until the invites go out.

Replaying PSO, Playing TERAkr and killing the huge wave of Valk players with Relius in BBCSE on PS3 server. And just signed up for the End of Nations CBT.

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 02:37 PM
Running over every stray cat. I mean.....playing video games.

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
Running over every stray cat. I mean.....playing video games.

And probably like me lurking the forums to get updated or help people around.

Vashyron
Mar 29, 2012, 02:41 PM
Tribes Ascend mostly, but also other misc games. Been playing Xenoblade and Wild Arms V on and off.

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 02:43 PM
And probably like me lurking the forums to get updated or help people around.

Yeah ='(, I am dying from PSO nostalgia....... Gonna play PSO on that THING WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT *hint hint*. And get my fill....Or go on MSN and just cry to my friends.

I have Tribes but I never tried it, I was in the closed beta...still haven't tried it, downloaded, but never played haha.

AnnabellaRenee87
Mar 29, 2012, 03:02 PM
Going to start playing Mass Effect 1 and get all the way to the end of 3 to see why people are so pissed off about the ending.

Totori
Mar 29, 2012, 03:30 PM
Trying to help others on this fourm, also working on getting my platinum from Atelier Totori.

Mitz
Mar 29, 2012, 04:00 PM
Trying to help others on this fourm

This, and also. Diablo 3 is coming out soon so I don't think it will be any problem.

Anyway personally I'll be laddering on SC2.

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 04:02 PM
Going to start playing Mass Effect 1 and get all the way to the end of 3 to see why people are so pissed off about the ending.

Believe me, the whole game is good up to that part only. Reminds me of those people who says animes like Code Geass or Death Note sucks just because the ending but it was good up to that.

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 04:09 PM
Agreed on the Mass Effect 3 ending, but with all the complaining I wouldn't be surprised about DLC ending or that indoctrination theory being "correct".

Merumeru
Mar 29, 2012, 04:18 PM
XP I've been trying to find SOMETHING to kill time, but haven't had any luck, last thing I pumped 200+ hours into was Kamidori: Alchemy Meister, which is like a strategy eroge that plays like Fire Emblem with alchemy XD

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 04:24 PM
XP I've been trying to find SOMETHING to kill time, but haven't had any luck, last thing I pumped 200+ hours into was Kamidori: Alchemy Meister, which is like a strategy eroge that plays like Fire Emblem with alchemy XD

That game is so cool :3 I used to play it with my lil' bro just for the sake of the comedy it got.

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 04:42 PM
Best way to end a show is to KILL EVERYONE.

moorebounce
Mar 29, 2012, 05:02 PM
I'm wiggling my joystick lol.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193789&highlight=wiggle

Zio23
Mar 29, 2012, 05:15 PM
starcraft i guess but im pretty bored of everything atm. but this summer is crazy for games. pso2/d3/gw2 all by the the summer is over, so crazy!

Arkios
Mar 29, 2012, 05:22 PM
I've been playing Dota2 Beta and TERA(us) Betas every other weekend. I pre-ordered TERA so I'll be playing that until PSO2 hits the US.

Dragwind
Mar 29, 2012, 05:23 PM
Leveling up my PSU 360 character, and doing some PSOGC weapon hunts.

Cayenne
Mar 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
As for video games, none for me.

No interest for video games anymore, PSO2 is the exception.

I got other things keeping me busy though...

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Mar 29, 2012, 05:35 PM
-Finding a GOOD Dungeon Crawler for my Tablet (That isn't Dungeon Defenders). I'm serious about that, btw.

-Work on Writing and editing Stuff.

-Find a small Bluetooth Keyboard,so typing on Said tablet isn't a huge pain in the ass.

-Dragons Dogma and Heroes of Ruin come out in April, so I'll probably be playing that too.

-Try and finish Borderlands (Full game and all DLC) With my Girlfriend. She seems to really like it, so that shouldn't be too hard.

NoiseHERO
Mar 29, 2012, 05:52 PM
-Finding a GOOD Dungeon Crawler for my Tablet (That isn't Dungeon Defenders). I'm serious about that, btw.

-Work on Writing and editing Stuff.

-Find a small Bluetooth Keyboard,so typing on Said tablet isn't a huge pain in the ass.

-Dragons Dogma and Heroes of Ruin come out in April, so I'll probably be playing that too.

-Try and finish Borderlands (Full game and all DLC) With my Girlfriend. She seems to really like it, so that shouldn't be too hard.

GET BACK TO WRITING!

Dinosaur
Mar 29, 2012, 05:57 PM
Currently working on template graphics for my PSO2 stream. http://www.twitch.tv/gmcustom

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 06:08 PM
Currently working on template graphics for my PSO2 stream. http://www.twitch.tv/gmcustom

Interesting, I'll definitely remember this live stream once the beta starts up.

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 06:09 PM
Maybe I will participate in your livestream Dino if I don't get too busy with Steparu's livestream.

Griffin
Mar 29, 2012, 06:10 PM
I'm killing time just until the character creator demo is released.

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 06:12 PM
The only reason I want the character creator is not because I wanna design myself since I already know but a typical girl issue, what outfit and color should I wear?

Griffin
Mar 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
Just wear SOMETHING. We're not going to wait outside the dressing room for you all day. >:U

Mike
Mar 29, 2012, 06:57 PM
Cleaning and working.

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 07:04 PM
I decided to start playing Resonance of Fate and attempt to beat White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2.

Neo Flint
Mar 29, 2012, 07:09 PM
I actually have all the time in the world.

I might not be able to play it right away anyway. ._.

Angelo
Mar 29, 2012, 07:59 PM
Spending too much time here...

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 08:03 PM
Quick let's all gather around in a circle, hold hands AND TIME TRAVEL! PESZOOOOWWWW!

Ok, I am trippin, time to go back to gaming....

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 08:07 PM
Quick let's all gather around in a circle, hold hands AND TIME TRAVEL! PESZOOOOWWWW!

It was a nice thought...

Angelo
Mar 29, 2012, 08:08 PM

Let's not do that ever again...

Dinosaur
Mar 29, 2012, 08:11 PM
Interesting, I'll definitely remember this live stream once the beta starts up.

Maybe I will participate in your livestream Dino if I don't get too busy with Steparu's livestream.

Please do; Live commentary included!

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 08:18 PM

I wish to join in on the filming action =)!!!

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 08:18 PM

Seconded, wouldn't mind live commentary at all.
EDIT:
Or....Third..ed...ed

•Col•
Mar 29, 2012, 08:27 PM
I was considering doing a "Let's Play" of the PSO2 beta... Would anyone be interested in it?

Also, could anyone recommend a good screen casting program? (Other than fraps... -.-)

Dinosaur
Mar 29, 2012, 08:28 PM
could anyone recommend a good screen casting program? (Other than fraps... -.-)

MSI Afterburner beta

soulpimpwizzurd
Mar 29, 2012, 08:31 PM

dat new arrow gay by gagi isn't bad, i think its called courageous resources. the game play is neat. not a big fan of the art style though.

•Col•
Mar 29, 2012, 08:31 PM
MSI Afterburner beta

Can you also record from a microphone while playing?

Dinosaur
Mar 29, 2012, 08:33 PM
Can you also record from a microphone while playing?

Yes. Just make sure it is the beta version.

Neo Flint
Mar 29, 2012, 09:06 PM
I was considering doing a "Let's Play" of the PSO2 beta... Would anyone be interested in it?

Also, could anyone recommend a good screen casting program? (Other than fraps... -.-)

Not really...

Kidding. Anything's better than Remotay's "First Looks." :-P

ShadowDragon28
Mar 29, 2012, 09:09 PM
Playing either Muramasa:The Demon Blade on Wii, PSOBB, LUNAR 2 Eternal Blue, or Terranigma until I get Xenoblade. Then I'll play Xenoblade until the Closed Beta Test Client DL is available and the servers are online...

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 09:21 PM

I would definitely watch it, always enjoyed watching lets plays and just seeing how others play, enjoy and just interact differently with video games than how I do.

NoiseHERO
Mar 29, 2012, 09:44 PM
Would be useful if someone made a Video Tutorial of the beta, for us illiterate people.

Arika
Mar 29, 2012, 09:53 PM
little off topic here,
Personally I don't like the word "killing time". I think time is more precious than gold that I would rather slow it than fast forward it.

LeoTheFabulous
Mar 29, 2012, 10:00 PM
little off topic here,
Personally I don't like the word "killing time". I think time is more precious than gold that I would rather slow it than fast forward it.

Just sort of meant it as a phrase, was by no means insinuating that time should be wasted.

On Topic:
I've also been playing some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, unlocking stuff is keeping me busy.

Dinosaur
Mar 29, 2012, 10:29 PM
Would be useful if someone made a Video Tutorial of the beta, for us illiterate people.

bumped.org blog by ricardo has done lots of menu walkthroughs for alpha.

Noblewine
Mar 29, 2012, 11:13 PM
Playing PSU ep1 offline story mode to catch up with story after seeing the final ending. I recently started playing the xbox version of PSU and have enough ATP to equip axes so I started raising my axe pa's.

Merumeru
Mar 31, 2012, 12:30 AM
dat new arrow gay by gagi isn't bad, i think its called courageous resources. the game play is neat. not a big fan of the art style though.XD I have NO idea what you're talking about, but I would like to know

Shade_Koopa
Mar 31, 2012, 12:34 AM
I'm Playing Kid Icarus: Uprising to pass the time :P

r00tabaga
Mar 31, 2012, 12:37 AM
I'm working lots of OT to buy a good PC........and playing my Vita.

soulpimpwizzurd
Mar 31, 2012, 03:33 AM
XD I have NO idea what you're talking about, but I would like to know

honestly was hoping your weeaboo INT would be high enough to get that joke but it's ok if it's not, this was relatively cryptic anyway.

gagi = giga

courageous resources = material brave

ClothoBuer
Mar 31, 2012, 07:44 AM
Well, there's D3 on May 15th, that's gonna be the big tie-over, although I have beta access so that timer's pointless. In the meantime, I've still got Gundam Extreme Vs, Tales of Graces, Syndicate, and I need to get back to work on Fate/Stay Night, what with the second half of Fate/Zero due out this month.

Merumeru
Mar 31, 2012, 01:25 PM
honestly was hoping your weeaboo INT would be high enough to get that joke but it's ok if it's not, this was relatively cryptic anyway.

gagi = giga

courageous resources = material brave
OH, yeah, game looks fun, but I kinda need a story to go with my gaming and I don't know Japanese, so yeah, thanks for the recommend though XP

Ark22
Mar 31, 2012, 02:55 PM
Learning the B flat Locrian and D natural Lydian on guitar. And lol @ moorebounce.

Vintasticvin
Mar 31, 2012, 03:08 PM
Im killing time living life as usual and looking foward to the new Arby n Teh Ch33f season :3 And might be leaving wow for aion :3 And really getting into Halo matchmaking, fun fun fun even though my Kill counts dont go past 10 :P

kyuuketsuki
Mar 31, 2012, 09:15 PM
I'd be down for that.
If MSI Afterburner beta doesn't work for ya, you could try Bandicam (http://www.bandicam.com/). Worked pretty well for my alpha2 videos. It has microphone support. (http://www.bandicam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13)

As for me, I'm "killing time" playing my other two Mass Effect 3 characters (finished with my primary char, and yes, the ending freaking blows and I hope to god the indoctrination theory is correct, otherwise Bioware has lost my business for the rest of time). I'm also continuing my epic Civ 5 campaign, watching the Wasteland 2 kickstarter campaign unfold (huge supporter), spending way too much time on various forums like these, and uh... oh yeah - working.

MidiPour
Apr 1, 2012, 11:23 AM
Diablo 3 Beta
DotA 2 Beta

Alisha
Apr 1, 2012, 11:27 AM
playing phantasy star portable 2 infinity online with friends. also later this week ill have this to play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEigzl0hRFI&list=FLFyNpSZXDsV004Nl6V_TJ8g&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Merumeru
Apr 1, 2012, 01:47 PM
playing phantasy star portable 2 infinity online with friends. also later this week ill have this to play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEigzl0hRFI&list=FLFyNpSZXDsV004Nl6V_TJ8g&index=3&feature=plpp_video
XD wow, that looks like fun, all the awesome cameos like TTGL <3 totally interested in this if its accessible enough

Rizen
Apr 1, 2012, 01:49 PM
Lets see.... I am staring the screen wondering what I should be doing to kill time before the character creation demo is released. After which, I will be screening at the character creation screen wondering what features I should have before the game is released...or closed beta (if I get in).

Did I just see Klan Klein and Big-O? O_O

Ark22
Apr 1, 2012, 01:57 PM

Honestly makes me want to play Custom Robos for the Gamecube.

Krank32oz
Apr 1, 2012, 02:43 PM
Started playing Tales of Graces f for the PS3 and I'm really digging it. Also playing Street-fighter X Tekken which is always good online. I might actually buy Episode III C.A.R.D revolution and give that a shot. Have never played it before!

Slyster
Apr 1, 2012, 03:20 PM
Diablo 3 and maybe Tera if I decide to play an MMO again.

iBOCK
Apr 1, 2012, 04:28 PM
I re-subscribed to Phantasy Star Universe on my 360 and I'm gonna try to get to a decent level/get the rest of the achievements! :) It's really fun. I'm playing it until PSO2 comes out.

LeoTheFabulous
Apr 1, 2012, 06:46 PM
Honestly makes me want to play Custom Robos for the Gamecube.

LOVED that game...

Now I just want to beat it...for the 100th time

Akaimizu
Apr 1, 2012, 07:05 PM
It's likely going to be Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2. That is, for the good ol' primary Dungeon Hacks. There are others, but those look to be games that take much less time to feel you've completed it all. Stuff like Dragon's Crown and Dungeon Fighter Live will be very cool, but I would expect them to be more like a great arcade game I might play for a few months or so, unless they plan to release new content packs or updates.

I'm probably also going to pick up PSP2 infinity at some point. That'll likely become my primary Phantasy Star Game. PSZ has sort of taken a back-burner no thanks to the limited Wifi protocol that it can use. I already had to change my network to WPA.

Faiyez
Apr 1, 2012, 07:10 PM
Luckily, this working week ends on Wednesday for me... so yeah... With the demo, I've got my Easter break pretty much covered... or at least until I get bored of editing characters.

Xaton
Apr 1, 2012, 10:52 PM
warriors orochi 3 at times dungeond defenders and portable 2. trying to learn japanese so can play infinity [so wish they did what they did with online 2 with langage choice. maybe they will localize infinity with online 2 due to popularity at the time like when it comes to us sense both are anniversery type thing.

DeathDragon2332
Apr 1, 2012, 11:02 PM
Prob just going to play FF13-2 and work "Interview tomorrow"

DayDreamer
Apr 1, 2012, 11:23 PM
Spam the heck out of Dragon Nest
Along with playing Kid Icarus Uprising :3

supersonix9
Apr 2, 2012, 02:57 AM
Trading hats in Hat Fortress 2. Also, probably going to get a PSP this week and buy all of the Phantasy Star Portable games and play those along with one of my Korean imports and some other series.

Macman
Apr 2, 2012, 06:17 AM
Team Fortress 2, ROMs, PSO:BB on occasion.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Ryudo
Apr 3, 2012, 11:44 AM
playing Tales of Graces f at the moment

Tetsaru
Apr 3, 2012, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty much sticking with FF14 for now. Trying to get my goldsmith to Lv40, doing dungeon runs and primal battles with my linkshell, and occasionally trying to get some of the newer job/AF gear quests done.

My friends and I would like to work some more on our old Minecraft creations, but unfortunately, after having to upgrade to 1.2.4 and the new Anvil format, there's not a stable version of MCEdit available that will allow us to effectively copy/paste our old stuff over. :( If anyone knows of a good, similar program, I'd love to know...

Alex Longstride
Apr 3, 2012, 10:39 PM
I'm playing FFXI. Both as a pass-time and a possible thing-to-fall-back-on. Now that PSO2 has been announced as F2P, I can see myself (possibly) playing both, depending on my mood.

FFXI's gameplay is a lot less intense (though the intensity is spread thinner over time) than an ARPG, such as PSO2.

D-Gold
Apr 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
I am playing playing BlazBlue CS Extend to pass the time

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OnDizZ7UT0

And never stop.

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:55 PM
Dancing to "I'm Han Solo" on Kinect Star Wars (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OnDizZ7UT0)

And never stop.

w...t..f...