PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 character creator countdown

Pages : [1] 2

oOSAROo
Mar 29, 2012, 07:19 PM
here my countdown ... its only for fun .. :D (JP Time 08:00 AM)

http://the-ghf-clan.de/pso2/pso2bc.html

Rizen
Mar 29, 2012, 07:20 PM
It's a trap!!! Kidding....I guess I can stare at it for a few hrs...

NoiseHERO
Mar 29, 2012, 07:27 PM
D:

Character creator client =/= beta which we don't know the date for. D:

Well I guess that's enough stating the obvious for today.

How do you make these?

oOSAROo
Mar 29, 2012, 07:28 PM
oh shit .. its right ..Character creator client start not the beta .. omg!!!!:-o

NoiseHERO
Mar 29, 2012, 07:31 PM
Did you just call me an IT?

I WILL END YOU!!!!!

Rizen
Mar 29, 2012, 07:32 PM
Oh no! It will end you!

oOSAROo
Mar 29, 2012, 07:35 PM
hey my english is not so good but what i have say ... why will u end me?:-?

Reia
Mar 29, 2012, 07:37 PM

Actually that would had been a job for Ark22:

[SPOILER-BOX]I AM HAKUMEN!! THE END HAS COME!![/SPOILER-BOX]

Ark22
Mar 29, 2012, 08:00 PM
Someone called?

Zorafim
Mar 29, 2012, 08:18 PM
WHY MUST I WAIT FOR BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS?!

Corey Blue
Mar 29, 2012, 08:19 PM
Awww yeaaaah.

soulpimpwizzurd
Mar 29, 2012, 08:22 PM

NEVER HAVE I LOLD SO HARD LOL

"why will u end me"

外人英語誤解ブローーーーーーーーーーック!

this is actually pretty cool though in all seriousness

oOSAROo
Mar 29, 2012, 08:25 PM
外人英語誤解ブローーーーーーーーーーック!

はい!^^;

pso2love
Apr 1, 2012, 06:06 PM

Will it be at 8AM JPT? Or is that a random time you picked?

iBOCK
Apr 1, 2012, 06:13 PM
Oh dear. Is this creator available in the US in-browser or is it a Windows client that's Japan-only?

NoiseHERO
Apr 1, 2012, 06:15 PM
It's a Windows client, that anyone can download.

iBOCK
Apr 1, 2012, 06:15 PM
It's a Windows client, that anyone can download.

That's wonderful! I need to put the partition on my computer right away then.

Cephei Mordred
Apr 1, 2012, 06:37 PM
WHY MUST I WAIT FOR BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS?!

What he said.

Captt
Apr 1, 2012, 07:09 PM
2 days? i thought it comes out April 5th

Faiyez
Apr 1, 2012, 07:18 PM

Wednesday afternoon/evening in the American timezones.

buri-chan
Apr 1, 2012, 08:10 PM
I'm all sorts of ready to help crash Sega's servers with excess load.

iBOCK
Apr 1, 2012, 08:21 PM
I'm guessing it'll obviously be in Japanese only or will there be English text in there? Either way I'm still downloading it.

CelestialBlade
Apr 1, 2012, 08:22 PM
So excited I might explode. Making chars and fashion was probably my favorite part of PSU.

Rizen
Apr 1, 2012, 08:25 PM
So excited I might explode. Making chars and fashion was probably my favorite part of PSU.

I am Rizen, and I approve this message....in a manly way.

iBOCK
Apr 1, 2012, 09:11 PM
I am Rizen, and I approve this message....in a manly way.

It'll be fun just messing around in the customize client for a while :) I really want to carefully plan how my character looks in PSO2 anyway. Never too early to think about customization!

ARASHIKAGE
Apr 1, 2012, 09:20 PM
It'll be fun just messing around in the customize client for a while :) I really want to carefully plan how my character looks in PSO2 anyway. Never too early to think about customization!

Agreed, depending on how many options we get I'm thinking it might take me over three hours to finalize my character. That's time I'd rather spend before the game is released. Hopefully I'll know what I want, so I can dive right in when the time comes.

pso2love
Apr 1, 2012, 10:00 PM
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up0791.jpg

Yes Sakai, bask in all it's glory. You deserve this portrait. The moment when you made video-game history. Let it be forever known.

"All this, to follow in the footsteps of the souls of the past, and face the next decade to come! Adventurers assemble! Carve your place in this new era!! Now, once again, an adventure without end."

Ryoten
Apr 1, 2012, 10:01 PM
Ready to make my characters all over again. I'm ready.

Griffin
Apr 1, 2012, 10:11 PM
Off work when we get access to creator so I know what I'll be slacking off on.

Mag-X
Apr 1, 2012, 11:36 PM
Off work when we get access to creator so I know what I'll be slacking off on.

I'm going to play with it at work. We just got a box full of Quadro cards in. Gotta test them to make sure they work, right?

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 2, 2012, 12:36 AM
Idk how far they'd go but I think it would be neat if in the character creator coming out this week....when PSO2 comes out....you could somehow "tranfer" your character design from the character creator to the game itself...

NoiseHERO
Apr 2, 2012, 12:43 AM
Idk how far they'd go but I think it would be neat if in the character creator coming out this week....when PSO2 comes out....you could somehow "tranfer" your character design from the character creator to the game itself...

Not only can you do that.

But you can share it with other people too.

It saves as a file that you can load up in the character creator.

AdrainShepard
Apr 2, 2012, 01:54 AM
I am going to be looking forward to this one. =)

kyuuketsuki
Apr 2, 2012, 02:02 AM
Damn my work and our damn iPads!

I better not be working overtime Wednesday...
Remember that Japan is 14 hours ahead of us (if you're in the Pacific time zone like me, adjust accordingly for your time zone). I'm not sure where people are getting the exact time from, though. All I can see is April 5th. Assuming it came out just after midnight on the 5th there, it'd be just after 8am here.

Witchblade56
Apr 2, 2012, 02:10 AM
Blah now I really need to boot camp my Mac lol -_-;;;;

moorebounce
Apr 2, 2012, 02:52 AM
Not only can you do that.

But you can share it with other people too.

It saves as a file that you can load up in the character creator.

I know they said you could use the file on the beta but I don't remember them saying you could also use it in the final release.

supersonix9
Apr 2, 2012, 02:55 AM
Can't wait. I'll be makin' dem sexy FOnewms.

NoiseHERO
Apr 2, 2012, 03:04 AM
I know they said you could use the file on the beta but I don't remember them saying you could also use it in the final release.

I'm not sure whether or not they said you could use the character CREATION data in the full game. But the way I see it I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

I'm assuming with the character creator working online and giving you the ability to save your creation (I guess as a file, kind of like how emulators keep your save states) AND send it to other people, AND you can load the file to the beta client, it would be a no-brainer for it to work on the full game.

CelestialBlade
Apr 2, 2012, 06:03 AM
Thank jeebus I have a four-day weekend off work this week :wacko:

This'll be like Aion where I spent a full day making and remaking my main, and then still not being pleased several days later :P This'll get that out of my system before the actual game.

moorebounce
Apr 2, 2012, 09:18 AM
I'm not sure whether or not they said you could use the character CREATION data in the full game. But the way I see it I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

I'm assuming with the character creator working online and giving you the ability to save your creation (I guess as a file, kind of like how emulators keep your save states) AND send it to other people, AND you can load the file to the beta client, it would be a no-brainer for it to work on the full game.

The demo character creator works offline. The character creator will be the closed beta version but I'm hoping they make it where we can still used our saved creation files in the finished product.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193791

Faiyez
Apr 2, 2012, 01:05 PM
I see a couple of issues with loading your character in the final game:

I'm not sure if they're giving us a final version of the character creator with this demo (my guess is yes).

Also, something that bothers me is, what if there are some items available in the character creator demo that aren't going to be available in the final version because they're meant to be for purchase? (I was thinking about the nekomimi and such items).

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 2, 2012, 01:19 PM
Also, something that bothers me is, what if there are some items available in the character creator demo that aren't going to be available in the final version because they're meant to be for purchase? (I was thinking about the nekomimi and such items).

Hmmm good thought. I'd figure they'd seperate them....like say if you did find something you liked it would tell you in the demo if it required cash shop or not(for real game)....of course that's just guessin though.

iBOCK
Apr 2, 2012, 01:30 PM
I see a couple of issues with loading your character in the final game:

I'm not sure if they're giving us a final version of the character creator with this demo (my guess is yes).

Yeah, they might just make it a vanilla character creator though that just has access to non-cash items. I would certainly hope they wouldn't put potential cash shop items in a demo and then make us buy them in the final version...

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 2, 2012, 01:48 PM
It's a trap!!!....what they'll do is....w/e they see people usin the most they'll deem "popular"......and make it cash item lol

Zorafim
Apr 2, 2012, 02:03 PM
I swear, if I have to buy that long hair...

I'd still do it.

CelestialBlade
Apr 2, 2012, 05:24 PM
Making me buy hairstyles would be a heck of a way for Sega to take all of my money, I don't think I'd resist. I was SO happy when I saw that pigtails move more realistically now, my twintail'd army just went over 9000.

NoiseHERO
Apr 2, 2012, 05:35 PM
I swear, if I have to buy that long hair...

I'd still do it.

I'm buyin' that Afro.

Actually the beta might have EXTENDED customization, because we only caught a glance of a few things that would be in the cash shop. (That Afro being one of em.)

I dunno what long hair you're talking about, but if it's in the normal character creator you might not have to buy it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 2, 2012, 05:49 PM
I didn't get a chance to see these cashop cosmetics....
of course I figured i'd make a cast "(with cast head) so unless they had cashop cast parts....which guess they would.....guess i can always check it out some other time

NoiseHERO
Apr 2, 2012, 05:52 PM
of course I figured i'd make a cast "(with cast head) so unless they had cashop cast parts....which guess they would.....guess i can always check it out some other time

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cash-items.jpg

Taken from bumped/SEGA's PSO2 blog

Dinosaur
Apr 2, 2012, 05:52 PM

From what they've showed in the video, there are still three (stock)sets of parts.

oOSAROo
Apr 2, 2012, 11:23 PM
Will it be at 8AM JPT? Or is that a random time you picked?

i have it change for u ..i hope is better now .. and yes if 8am in tokyo end this counter..^^
sry for this english ...

Mike
Apr 2, 2012, 11:29 PM
I doubt it'll be available until the afternoon in Japan.

Rizen
Apr 3, 2012, 12:00 AM
I doubt it'll be available until the afternoon in Japan.

SHHH!!! Stop spoiling our fun! :(

oOSAROo
Apr 3, 2012, 12:12 AM
SHHH!!! Stop spoiling our fun! :(

thx ^^

here smal update for closed β test is recruiting up to 6pm [18:00] !
for mike! write news .. xD (http://page.mixi.jp/view_page_feed_entry.pl?page_id=148512&feed_id=13335397)^^;

Merumeru
Apr 3, 2012, 12:30 AM
X3 this is fantastic, I will stare at it longingly for the next few days, thanks

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0o7PFgbqug&list=PLFF827EB8AD856BF1&index=7&feature=plpp_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0o7PFgbqug&list=PLFF827EB8AD856BF1&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Just something I made to get more people pumped up for this game, hope you like! ^.^

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 3, 2012, 01:00 AM
Probably my biggest problem using this client will be trying to read the Japanese. But unless someone ends up translating it... I'll have to figure it out as I go along.

NoiseHERO
Apr 3, 2012, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0o7PFgbqug&list=PLFF827EB8AD856BF1&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Just something I made to get more people pumped up for this game, hope you like! ^.^

I like the song- Oh it's Nero.

I only like a couple of their songs so of course anything catchy they'd make would easily slip past me.

Also before someone rushes in hatin', assuming it is, then jumping on the trend of hating a popular music genre that's misunderstood and made to look bad by mainstream pop culture, this song isn't dubstep.

Just sayin'.

Spellbinder
Apr 3, 2012, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0o7PFgbqug&list=PLFF827EB8AD856BF1&index=7&feature=plpp_video

I tip my hat to you good sir.

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 01:15 AM
I like the song- Oh it's Nero.

I only like a couple of their songs so of course anything catchy they'd make would easily slip past me.

Also before someone rushes in hatin', assuming it is, then jumping on the trend of hating a popular music genre that's misunderstood and made to look bad by mainstream pop culture, this song isn't dubstep.

Just sayin'.

It's not Dubstep, It's Drum N Bass. Nero does Dubstep too, but I like it when they make DnB more.

I tip my hat to you good sir.

Thanks! :-D

Just doing what I can

NoiseHERO
Apr 3, 2012, 01:50 AM
It's not Dubstep, It's Drum N Bass. Nero does Dubstep too, but I like it when they make DnB more.

Like I said, people will try to call anything with wubbing or dirty bass in it dubstep, then use it as a reason to drink some haterade.

Shadownami92
Apr 3, 2012, 04:05 AM
Like I said, people will try to call anything with wubbing or dirty bass in it dubstep, then use it as a reason to drink some haterade.

I say we should have less wubwub and more space-whales. On second thought, Space Whale Wubwubing sounds like it could be a new fad.

Macras
Apr 3, 2012, 04:21 AM
SEND IN THE SPACE WHALES!, also... SEND IN THE CHARACTER CREATOR PLEASE!

i want to play around and decide moreso on the character i plan to use in full release .__.

Angelo
Apr 3, 2012, 04:30 AM
If PSO were released in the 70s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IINYcSnCKnI

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 10:26 AM

Electric Light Orchestra - The Whale - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IINYcSnCKnI)

I almost died there for a minute. Man, this would definitely be PSO music back in the 70s. XD

Tetsaru
Apr 3, 2012, 11:26 AM

Electric Light Orchestra - The Whale - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IINYcSnCKnI)

Lol, this is awesome. 8) Makes me wonder if PSO's music composers were influenced by these kinds of artists. I remember reading something about Nobuo Uematsu (the guy that did a lot of Final Fantasy music) being heavily influenced by rock music during that time period when he grew up, hence a lot of rock and MIDI-synth themes in his stuff.

Zipzo
Apr 3, 2012, 11:39 AM

Wow, I was expecting to have to work hard to make the PSO connection with whatever you had posted but damn, it definitely does sound like PSO music, haha.

Xenobia
Apr 3, 2012, 11:50 AM
Stuff like that was kinda ahead of its time and PSO stuff kinda was expanding the technical possibilitys but it was not something never here before. Same kind of legendary stuff such as pink floyds "wish you were here album", old music, but a music made for the future. I do think, nowadays we may have huge technical improvements but we still cant beat the artistic skill of many of those old stuff. What we enjoy to do is to recreate stuff based on a almost forgotten work, or a remix which usualy turns out to be one of the best pieces we ever had. In fact, music industry has become a huge whine buster of way to much non skilled baby faces which are called "idol" and are hyped for. But anyway, its my own opinion and not universal, so dont hate me for that.

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 12:19 PM

Yeah, Dubstep does tend to get troll'd on a lot. There is some GOOD Dubstep out there other than Skrillex. I tend to stick with Drum N Bass more because I grew up on the old skool Jungle sound (or most would call it "the Amen Break" that 6-second drum loop ripped off The Winstons - Amen Brother back in 1969) which I still love regardless of it's history. :)

I just found the song, and the video, and happen to feel like both of them would make a great video together.

Dragwind
Apr 3, 2012, 03:22 PM
Try to keep this thread on-topic folks. If you want to talk about dubstep, or anything else aside from the character creator and it's count-down, please bring it to the off-topic forum.

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 03:38 PM
Try to keep this thread on-topic folks. If you want to talk about dubstep, or anything else aside from the character creator and it's count-down, please bring it to the off-topic forum.

I apologize, and will get back to the topic.

Ricardo said this about your Countdown timer:

"Time not accurate, the site mostly updates at 1PM through 4PM JST"

GCoffee
Apr 3, 2012, 03:56 PM
It releases on the FIFTH?????
F****CK. So much for being hyped for tomorrow.

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 04:41 PM

It would mean most likely April 4th around midnight EST, or something like that.

Captt
Apr 3, 2012, 05:18 PM

Keep in mind that Japan is a day ahead of us. tomorrow it will come out, April 4th, for us in america

GCoffee
Apr 3, 2012, 05:30 PM
Still the 5th about 1am the earliest for me. Germany, ughh. OTL

buri-chan
Apr 3, 2012, 08:07 PM
So are we getting this at a certain time, or do I just spend all of tomorrow refreshing the page?

soulpimpwizzurd
Apr 3, 2012, 08:18 PM
the countdown was updated to have common timezone references, which is convenient.

gj osaro :)

Mike
Apr 3, 2012, 08:19 PM
So are we getting this at a certain time, or do I just spend all of tomorrow refreshing the page?
There hasn't been a specific time announced but given that most of the updates and emails happen in the afternoon (in Japan), I'd bet it'd be sometime in the afternoon of the 5th. I'm just guessing though.

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wILFddYxKOM

Rizen
Apr 3, 2012, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wILFddYxKOM
To further set the mood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=85BjHBoHoxE)

pso2love
Apr 3, 2012, 09:16 PM

Hmm, I'm looking at your updated counter, and it looks really nice!

"hmm, what's this blurred out text at the bottom?.... O I C whut U did thar"
Then again, not sure if trollin...

Ark22
Apr 3, 2012, 09:25 PM
So why is the FOnewmearl having teh hots for the Humarl?

Reia
Apr 3, 2012, 09:46 PM
So why is the FOnewmearl having teh hots for the HUnewearl?

Fix'd!

Ark22
Apr 3, 2012, 09:56 PM
Fix'd!

='( But but..........................*Cries

Ryoten
Apr 3, 2012, 11:16 PM
To further set the mood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=85BjHBoHoxE)

Rizen, you bastard! lol. I've been having this stuck in my head for awhile. Now to add on to that...

http://youtu.be/Aj53exPLs-Y

oOSAROo
Apr 4, 2012, 10:17 AM
Hmm, I'm looking at your updated counter, and it looks really nice!

"hmm, what's this blurred out text at the bottom?.... O I C whut U did thar"
Then again, not sure if trollin...

i dont know ;-)

so it is 5.4.2012 in Japan ...

it comes not in te late night (http://page.mixi.jp/view_page_feed_entry.pl?page_id=148512&feed_id=13425767)

SuperChoco
Apr 4, 2012, 03:26 PM
Getting closer aren't we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knLCbS02T1Y&feature=related

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 03:27 PM
Getting closer aren't we?

Majora's Mask OST - Clock Town Final Hours - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knLCbS02T1Y&feature=related)

Darn you! I was going to put that up!

NeonaPulsar
Apr 4, 2012, 04:07 PM
Soon. Very soon. GAH, just the wait is killing me!

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 04:08 PM
JUST ANOTHER 6-10 HOURS

8D

/Rubs it in

RebhtheDark
Apr 4, 2012, 04:14 PM
CANT WAIT!!!!!

Jinketsu
Apr 4, 2012, 04:20 PM
Very excited!

I'm assuming pso2.jp is where the download will be?

CelestialBlade
Apr 4, 2012, 04:31 PM
Tonight would be nice, though I'm still expecting tomorrow.

Clever use of the MM OST, though :P

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 04:34 PM
/Skull kid laugh @ everyone's impatience

/implying a minute doesn't feel like an hour for me right now

•Col•
Apr 4, 2012, 04:47 PM
Whoa... People are a little too excited about this.... Like, I understand it's cool to create your character and see it... But after you make it, you can't do anything with it. ._.

Well, I guess you could fap to it......

You sick bastards.

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 04:48 PM

You sick bastards.
Hey hey....let the lolicons have their fun.

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 04:50 PM
Whoa... People are a little too excited about this.... Like, I understand it's cool to create your character and see it... But after you make it, you can't do anything with it. ._.

You sick bastards.

Perhaps Sakai will then provide a chart showing which character got the most... love?

CelestialBlade
Apr 4, 2012, 04:53 PM

You sick bastards.
C-Can't I just print her out and take her to work with me?! Geez....sh-she might get lonely... >_>;;

In all honesty, I have an unhealthy addiction to character creation no matter what game it is, and being able to remake a longtime character of mine over various Phantasy Star games in a brand new environment makes me squee inside.

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 04:54 PM
C-Can't I just print her out and take her to work with me?! Geez....sh-she might get lonely... >_>;;

In all honesty, I have an unhealthy addiction to character creation no matter what game it is, and being able to remake a longtime character of mine over various Phantasy Star games in a brand new environment makes me squee inside.
At least at this rate, you will be able to jump into the game and enjoy it instead of spending hrs making characters and falling behind friends.

CelestialBlade
Apr 4, 2012, 04:55 PM
At least at this rate, you will be able to jump into the game and enjoy it instead of spending hrs making characters and falling behind friends.
Like usual! *cries*

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 04:56 PM
Like usual! *cries*
*pats*

Xaton
Apr 4, 2012, 04:59 PM
yea likes alot of customization options in clases and stuff. hence hopes they make pen paper d20 of this im working on an attempt to it only needs enemy stats or pull them out of my beehind. hope the customization has option to chgne to english langauge or somthing XD. hence also liked the psu division most the clases acro master and all that stuff

Neo Flint
Apr 4, 2012, 05:06 PM
I wonder if this will determine whether or not the game will actually work on my laptop. That's want I'm most considered about.

I was able to play games like Vindictus and Dragon Nest fine with little to no problems so far as long as I lower the graphics a bit...

Xaton
Apr 4, 2012, 05:10 PM
I wonder if this will determine whether or not the game will actually work on my laptop. That's want I'm most considered about.

I was able to play games like Vindictus and Dragon Nest fine with little to no problems so far as long as I lower the graphics a bit...

it has option to test your comp to run it and stuff like very good poor lowe ryour settings or so on least from what i heard in the chatting back en forth or more precice spazzing bout XD

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
Step 1:Flip the monitor display sideways.

Step 2: Print screen.

Step 3: open in image editing software (Paint, Photoshop, gimp, etc...)

Step 4: Save image and/or move it on to a flash drive.

Step 5: GOOGLE CUSTOM PILLOW CASE PRINTING SERVICES!

Step 6: Sleep with your PSO2 moe loli

Step 7: Take this joke seriously and leave a snide remark.

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 05:14 PM
49 min? I hope im not gonna faint.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 05:21 PM
Step 1:Flip the monitor display sideways.

Step 2: Print screen.

Step 3: open in image editing software (Paint, Photoshop, gimp, etc...)

Step 4: Save image and/or move it on to a flash drive.

Step 5: GOOGLE CUSTOM PILLOW CASE PRINTING SERVICES!

Step 6: Sleep with your PSO2 moe loli

Step 7: Take this joke seriously and leave a snide remark.

Snide remark.

Macman
Apr 4, 2012, 05:22 PM

You sick bastards.You're the one who brought it up. :-?

Jinketsu
Apr 4, 2012, 05:25 PM
Whoa... People are a little too excited about this.... Like, I understand it's cool to create your character and see it... But after you make it, you can't do anything with it.[/I][/SIZE]

Sure we can, we can satiate our desire to create a character for a game so we have a better understanding of what we want to create when the time comes we actually get to create and PLAY with a character!

It's several hours worth of tedious work out the window for those of us that really try to fine-tune our character to our liking :P

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:27 PM
Guys your self-conscious is showing, I see how everyone here checks out the hunewearl!

"She looks like a slut!" Is basically just a front you guys put up! But you guys are actually the worse pervs! You're the closet pervs that bottle up all of your desires but deep inside you're worse than those who openly talk about lolis and huney butt!

"I PLAY AS GIRLS BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA LOOK AT A MANS BUTT" Yeah sure pal!

/makes more moe pillows

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 05:27 PM
I will be sure to spend 10 hours on each facial detail to make sure it is proportionally correct. Afterwards, I will spend 20 hours thumbing through each hair and accessory combination possible making sure that the facial details match. I will then go back to editing the facial details until....
<insert more babbling nonsense here>

SuperChoco
Apr 4, 2012, 05:28 PM
Darn you! I was going to put that up!

When we get the char creator, you can post a clip of the moon landing. Unless someone wants to be a jerk and play the song of time.

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 05:28 PM
Finally someone understand how the soul of a perfectionist works like. There is no useless matter to them, but nothing is of use as long as a single matter is malfunctioning.

•Col•
Apr 4, 2012, 05:30 PM
Sure we can, we can satiate our desire to create a character for a game so we have a better understanding of what we want to create when the time comes we actually get to create and PLAY with a character!

It's several hours worth of tedious work out the window for those of us that really try to fine-tune our character to our liking :P

Anyone getting super excited over it most likely didn't play in the Alpha tests. Meaning they're aren't even guaranteed to get a spot in the Beta. Meaning you might not get to play with the character for months.

If you're getting that worked up about a character creator, it's only going to make you that much more impatient for the actual game. D:

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:30 PM
Finally someone understand how the soul of a perfectionist works like.

Finally what? D:

Wasn't everyone thinking like that?

I would spend hours trying to make my characters look perfectly how I imagine them in PSU.

Everyone's pulling their hair out over hunting, while I'm just running back n forth to the hair salon like a rich black girl.

CelestialBlade
Apr 4, 2012, 05:31 PM
So hey, while making our main characters and such will certainly be fun, what joke characters are you planning on making? PSU was full of some really clever ones, what will you have to offer in the world of PSO2?

I'm thinking of at LEAST remaking my old giant RAcast, XBOX.

buri-chan
Are we there yet?

Rizen
So hey, while making our main characters and such will certainly be fun, what joke characters are you planning on making? PSU was full of some really clever ones, what will you have to offer in the world of PSO2?

I'm thinking of at LEAST remaking my old giant RAcast, XBOX.

FROcast....nuff said.

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:32 PM
You suck if you don't make Joke characters.

@ Colman: Shutup! character creator is the best part!

SuperChoco
I'm going to make a fat, out of shape version of my psu char.

Konola
Guys your self-conscious is showing, I see how everyone here checks out the hunewearl!

"She looks like a slut!" Is basically just a front you guys put up! But you guys are actually the worse pervs! You're the closet pervs that bottle up all of your desires but deep inside you're worse than those who openly talk about lolis and huney butt!

/makes more moe pillows

Can you make me a moe pillow? =3

the hunewearl is a goddess among goddesses. So i guess the what I m saying is..

I am a pervert and I am god damn proud of it!

dooby613
Apr 4, 2012, 05:34 PM
I don't know if your count down has the right time but it says there is a half hour left and it's time for work for me now.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 05:35 PM
Finally what? D:

Wasn't everyone thinking like that?

I would spend hours trying to make my characters look perfectly how I imagine them in PSU.

Everyone's pulling their hair out over hunting, while I'm just running back n forth to the hair salon like a rich black girl.

That makes two of us.

buri-chan
Apr 4, 2012, 05:37 PM
Local time in Japan's 7:30 AM. Get off your mat (I'm not sure if beds have been invented yet in Japan) and get to work, Sega devs.

Griffin
Apr 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
Get off your mat (I'm not sure if beds have been invented yet in Japan) and get to work, Sega devs.

That's awful!

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
Right! Can't they even take a slight detour to a maid cafe?!

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 05:39 PM
No, JP got no beds, they got damakura's.

Im now hearing some old ragol music, ah that feeling, finally PSO will soon be back on its track, lets forget about PSU, what a nuisance.

Rei-San
Apr 4, 2012, 05:39 PM
That's awful!
I couldn't help but laugh at that actually, probably cause of my since of humor.

Griffin
Apr 4, 2012, 05:40 PM
damakura's.

Had to Google it.

Saw naked lolis on one.

Metsume
Apr 4, 2012, 05:42 PM
I couldn't help but laugh at that actually, probably cause of my since of humor.

I couldn't either... hahaha

I just had to say it out loud to myself before I was done. I'm horrible.

buri-chan
Apr 4, 2012, 05:43 PM
Nice to see dead Makoto dakimakura on the top row. Good job, internet.

rezakon
Apr 4, 2012, 05:43 PM

/makes more moe pillows

I have never said that "she looks like a slut" and who ever said I wasn't a perv! I'm a guy so to say I'm not a perv is a insult to the feminine figure whether it be 2D or 3D, Static or Real Time!

Now make me a moe pillow bitch and do it with love :-P

Disclaimer: Yes I am married and this was meant as a joke.

Griffin
Apr 4, 2012, 05:44 PM
I'm American and what is this?

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:45 PM
Japanese people don't have beds?

No wonder getting awoken by an overly obsessed cute littlesister(s)/childhood friend neighbors/naked blond-pink haired women in your bed like in the animes.

Doesn't happen in real life, in japan.

No beds. D:

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 05:46 PM

/makes more moe pillows

*Zooming around as a RACast*

*Putt Putt Putt Putt Putt Putt Putt*

....wait, what? *crashes into a pillow factory, notices Rock's moe Hunewy pillows*

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!

buri-chan
Apr 4, 2012, 05:47 PM
I sure hope that putting's coming outta the legs...

DerpiestShazbot
Apr 4, 2012, 05:48 PM
This is exciting.
derp :P

Jinketsu
Apr 4, 2012, 05:48 PM
Anyone getting super excited over it most likely didn't play in the Alpha tests. Meaning they're aren't even guaranteed to get a spot in the Beta. Meaning you might not get to play with the character for months.

If you're getting that worked up about a character creator, it's only going to make you that much more impatient for the actual game. D:

Well, kind sir, I most definitely did not get into the alpha, and will not play the beta. I'm patiently waiting an English version release, because I don't enjoy playing games in a language I don't understand ;)

And just because some of us are excited for a character creator doesn't mean things will be worse when the game comes out. When I'm finished with the character creator, I will be saying to myself "So this is how it's done!" and enjoying watching other people stream videos or show pictures.

Not all of us are so impatient that we HAVE to have the game as soon as possible! :D

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:50 PM
*Zooming around as a RACast*

....wait, what? *crashes into a pillow factory, notices Rock's moe Hunewy pillows*

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!

LOOOL-

WAIT MY MOE PILLOWS. D<

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 05:53 PM
LOOOL-

WAIT MY MOE PILLOWS. D<

Uh-oh! O.o *grabs several and zooms off*

Wait, why am I even carrying this!? I don't even LIKE Hunewies! *throws pillows*

*Putt Putt Putt Putt....Putt*

•Col•
Well, kind sir, I most definitely did not get into the alpha, and will not play the beta. I'm patiently waiting an English version release, because I don't enjoy playing games in a language I don't understand ;)

And just because some of us are excited for a character creator doesn't mean things will be worse when the game comes out. When I'm finished with the character creator, I will be saying to myself "So this is how it's done!" and enjoying watching other people stream videos or show pictures.

Not all of us are so impatient that we HAVE to have the game as soon as possible! :D

You're most likely the only one, then.

Also playing PSO2 in Japanese is just as easy as using the PSO2 character creator in Japanese..... Which is what you're going to be doing.

Konola
LOOOL-

WAIT MY MOE PILLOWS. D<

No more moe pillows?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

CelestialBlade
Apr 4, 2012, 05:54 PM
I could be a real bitch and play the Song of Time right now.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 05:55 PM

Must resist....

rezakon
Apr 4, 2012, 05:56 PM

That's alright.

If you consider the time continuum continuous then only you would be affected and we would all keep going on this timeline, time traveling sucks :P

Jinketsu
You're most likely the only one, then.

Also playing PSO2 in Japanese is just as easy as using the PSO2 character creator in Japanese..... Which is what you're going to be doing.

Story mode!
Unless there's story mode in the character creation...

EDIT: Excuse me... MATTERS.

oOSAROo
+2h :-o
sry .. SEGA member start 10am .. ^^;

Neo Flint
What?! I can't help it. I'm just into girls, that's all. :-(

I usually play females because I feel there aren't enough female protagonist in gaming and sometimes the sex appeal of course. *blush*

Though I've been making dark-skinned and flat chested girls as of late because I feel they are underrated and I'm slightly attracted to them. <3 I rarely make "lolis" but if I do, I'd always make them more serious looking instead of sex-appeal.

Randomness
Apr 4, 2012, 05:57 PM
No more moe pillows?
NOOOOOOOOO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s)

Sadly, I cannot find a good clip of the only logical reply to this.

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 05:57 PM
That's alright.

If you consider the time continuum continuous then only you would be affected and we would all keep going on this timeline, time traveling sucks :P

Don't say that...

How many clock towns I left to die. D:

No wonder Link doesn't talk.

He knows the cold dark truth. D:

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 05:58 PM
Wait.....2 hours got added to the countdown....

[SPOILER-BOX]WHO'S PLAYING THAT DAMNED OCARINA!?!?!?!?[/SPOILER-BOX]

Jinketsu
Apr 4, 2012, 05:59 PM
Hmm. It's a fan-made countdown so he would have to have changed it himself.

Explain yourself, sir!

CelestialBlade
Apr 4, 2012, 06:00 PM

I warned you all!

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:02 PM
+2h :-o
sry .. SEGA member start 10am .. ^^;

There is only one acceptable reply to this.

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:02 PM

*slowly hides something behind his back* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=U1kzIMEm2kw)

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:03 PM
*slowly hides something behind his back* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1kzIMEm2kw&feature=endscreen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClS_cRxTUy0&feature=related

oOSAROo
Apr 4, 2012, 06:04 PM
do not know the exact time .. it's just a time clock fan. Sorry! It may also be that it only comes out 4pm or even later!

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:06 PM
do not know the exact time .. it's just a time clock fan. Sorry! It may also be that it only comes out 4pm or even later!

Must you twist the knife in our wound?

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 06:07 PM
*slowly hides something behind his back* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=U1kzIMEm2kw)

*Notices Rizen* *points*

*Gives chase*

*PUTTPUTTPUTTPUTTPUTTPUTTPUTT*

oOSAROo
Apr 4, 2012, 06:09 PM
Ich muss genauso warten !!!! :cry:

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 06:10 PM
>Space time continuum rips because everyone is abusing the Ocarina of Time

/I step out of it, rub baby powder on my hands and proceed slap the crap out of everyone in the PSO2 character creation waiting room.

LK1721
Apr 4, 2012, 06:11 PM
Thus I continue to sit and wait while being entertained by the posts in this thread. :coffee:

Waiting makes me sad.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:12 PM
Ich muss genauso warten !!!! :cry:

nie! 5

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 06:13 PM
nie! 5

WUNDERBAR!

Rei-San
Apr 4, 2012, 06:14 PM
*2 hours has been added to the coutdown*

It's like that time I played the Desperate Escape story on Resident Evil 5 on veteran difficulty.

Me: When's the fucking chopper getting here? I'm near death!

Doug: I'm almost at the Evac point. ETA is on minuet

Me: oh, thank god! ^^

*30 sec later*

Doug: Shit! I ran into a bit of trouble. I'll have to make a detour."

*counter increases by 4 mins*

Me: !!!!!! D:<

No seriously. I was douging so many bludgeoning weapon and chainsaws aimed at my head it was like playing a hame of limbo from hell.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 06:14 PM
*Goes back to waiting for the TERA launcher to patch*

I know I can't play it yet! D:

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 06:17 PM
Song comes up on my MP3 player...

It matches the topic disturbingly well... (Including the music genre)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do0hElh1k44

WELP TIME TO GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

•Col•
Apr 4, 2012, 06:17 PM
Story mode!
Unless there's story mode in the character creation...

EDIT: Excuse me... MATTERS.

There is no story mode in the Alpha though... Even though there's going to be some story available in the beta..

But just.... wat. Who plays PSO/U for their stories? ._.

RadiantLegend
Apr 4, 2012, 06:18 PM
Silly question, is there a link to the download?

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:18 PM
wouldn't it be cool if the demo came with lang support?

i know its unrealistic to think that but it would be a nice pointer.

Zeota
Apr 4, 2012, 06:19 PM
Silly question, is there a link to the download?

Pretty sure it isn't officially out yet.

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 06:21 PM
Oh wait, they forgot something, like the most important thing, the download link?

maxx69
Apr 4, 2012, 06:21 PM
Why do people accuse PSO2 players with female characters of being pedos? My character has a great rack.

buri-chan
Apr 4, 2012, 06:22 PM
Cute not pedo.

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:22 PM
Well, at least we know that it is ALMOST time for the character creation demo to be out...isn't that enough?

*Notices Rizen* *points*

*Gives chase*

*PUTTPUTTPUTTPUTTPUTTPUTTPUTT*
OH SH- *runs*

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 06:24 PM
Right here.

It's the grayed out button near the character creation video.

(I think)

http://pso2.jp/entry/

*Watches Rizen run away to the song "Take On Me - Aha"

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:26 PM
i honestly dont understand why cant a guy make a girl char or a girl cant make a guy char.

i usually always try to make my chars male and to look as similar to me as possible , but if their pedos or not, no ones getting harmed in the end.

i also think huneys could get a bit more covered , at least on the but-cheeks.

:3

oOSAROo
Apr 4, 2012, 06:27 PM
>Space time continuum rips because everyone is abusing the Ocarina of Time

/I step out of it, rub baby powder on my hands and proceed slap the crap out of everyone in the PSO2 character creation waiting room.

i have add a chat > PSO2 waiting room !;-)

SELENNA
Apr 4, 2012, 06:28 PM
Japan time strikes again

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:31 PM
i was calm then i came to the forum and started reading the new posts, now i'm crazy and feel like a 5 year old waiting for presents.

f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-

X.x

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:32 PM
i was calm then i came to the forum and started reading the new posts, now i'm crazy and feel like a 5 year old waiting for presents.

f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5-

X.x

Best thing to do...if you have Gmail.

1. Go to Settings
2. Turn on Desktop Notifications
3. Turn on All E-mail
4. ?????
5. Profit!

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 06:33 PM
Cute not pedo.
Even the male is considered cute to me... there isnt a single entity i would not consider cute.:-P

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:34 PM
Even the male is considered cute to me... there isnt a single entity i would not consider cute.:-P

Am I cute? *strikes a pose*

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:35 PM
i honestly dont understand why cant a guy make a girl char or a girl cant make a guy char.

i usually always try to make my chars male and to look as similar to me as possible , but if their pedos or not, no ones getting harmed in the end.

i also think huneys could get a bit more covered , at least on the but-cheeks.

:3

That is not what the Bush administration would lead you to believe. All those loli character making scum are pedoes!

*looks at PSO & PS0 characters...*
crap.

All in all I use character creation for the role playing aspect. If I want to play a big busty just turned 18 year old who is new to the world and just started to discover the more mature side of her and gets confused why she likes girls more than guys, then that is my choice.

earthsenshi
Apr 4, 2012, 06:35 PM
Ugh, all this waiting for an unknown release time reminds me of the Hetalia 2012 Christmas event. Hopefully we won't have to wait days instead of hours.
Definitely looking forward to this, since I can't participate in beta.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 06:36 PM

*ocular sensors get fried* GAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!

•Col•

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-KryfufgbQ

Gama
i think we're all cute. in a way , pedo bear would blow up in excitement.

or go blind i dunno.

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 06:39 PM
Considering its age its pretty cute, yeah..

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:39 PM
You watchin' yer girl cartoons again? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-KryfufgbQ)

There is so much win in that it does not matter what side of the debate you are on. Just for the record my side is the "translator notes are ok if there is not a equivalent English word for it" side.

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:43 PM
That is not what the Bush administration would lead you to believe. All those loli character making scum are pedoes!

*looks at PSO & PS0 characters...*
crap.

All in all I use character creation for the role playing aspect. If I want to play a big busty just turned 18 year old who is new to the world and just started to discover the more mature side of her and gets confused why she likes girls more than guys, then that is my choice.

Hm. i usualy play myself "if inserted in that reality" altho i do find chibi chars cute, i made them on psu "didnt get hit by dragon tail" but ill probly try to make a copy of myself, although they probbly dont have my hairstyle "they had it on psu tho..."

also i tend to think and treat female chars as girl gamer's. "no i don't hit on them" usualy getting confused when they say like "dude i'm a guy"

i dont really care but it kinda gets me confused.

Griffin
Apr 4, 2012, 06:44 PM
Let's talk about something better!

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:45 PM
Hm. i usualy play myself "if inserted in that reality" altho i do find chibi chars cute, i made them on psu "didnt get hit by dragon tail" but ill probly try to make a copy of myself, although they probbly dont have my hairstyle "they had it on psu tho..."

When I make my first guy character by jrpg law I must use the most spiky and anime based style hair I can find.

Let's talk about something better!

Let us shout about something better!

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:46 PM
When I make my first guy character by jrpg law I must use the most spiky and anime based style hair I can find.
Or any hairstyle that covers your face all the way down to your chin.

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:49 PM
well i actualy have hair long enought to my chin, but i dont let it just fall over and cover my face, i just style it until i look evil.

think loki but less crazy overlord.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:50 PM
Or any hairstyle that covers your face all the way down to your chin.

If there is no other option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OnDizZ7UT0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OnDizZ7UT0

Macman
Apr 4, 2012, 06:50 PM
Wow. Everyone on here is really that bored?

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 06:51 PM

To a certain degree, yes.

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:53 PM
and people say that pso2 has weird spines and disproportioned body parts, sorry but that han solo has tiny tiny legs. and bigass hands.

also, Lucasarts? really? a dancing game? the force isnt with dancing....

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 06:53 PM
I'm just really lonely...

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 06:54 PM
I'm just really lonely...

Hug? ;p

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hug? ;p

Super moe hug! :3

Ryoten
Apr 4, 2012, 06:56 PM
Guess boredom strikes when least expected. Well people, its time to go outside guys.

Rei-San
Apr 4, 2012, 06:56 PM
I hope that males can have a anime hair style like Yang from street fighter, or Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing.

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 06:57 PM
Guess boredom strikes when least expected. Well people, its time to go outside guys.

StarWars

Boredom Strikes Back

"again"

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 06:58 PM
I hope that males can have a anime hair style like Yang from street fighter, or Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing.

Or the super saiyan 3s from Dragon Ball.

SELENNA
Apr 4, 2012, 07:02 PM
What's taking them so long to release the damn character creator??

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 07:03 PM
how big is the demo again?

i'm thinking when its available everyone's is going to download it at the same time...

so even if its not that big... it will be slow "maybe?" so... apart from waiting for it to be available we will also have to wait for it to download, install... omg ill have a stroke first with the exitement o.o

maxx69
Apr 4, 2012, 07:05 PM
and people say that pso2 has weird spines and disproportioned body parts, sorry but that han solo has tiny tiny legs. and bigass hands.

also, Lucasarts? really? a dancing game? the force isnt with dancing....

PSO2 spines really bothered me. My HUmarl definitely had scoliosis.

•Col•
Apr 4, 2012, 07:05 PM
Y'all people need to learn some self control. D:

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 07:07 PM
Y'all people need to learn some self control. D:

Self control is for those whose desire is weak enough to be controlled.

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 07:09 PM
bad newz guise, te creato was cancuelled caus SEGAC is foccusing on Sonic!

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 07:10 PM
[..................................]

No problem, im gonna squeeze out the content from them, kinda like making juice out of a orange.

Misaki Ki
Ohmy.

Akaimizu
Bad news guys. This game's in Space.

^A reference that might be slipping under the radar, these days.

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 07:11 PM
Xenobia it iz cancuelled!!!!

Gama
O.o

am i the only one feeling this way?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8169566/yunogree.jpg

GCoffee
Pepple rally gona lern ho to reed!

Ark22
Apr 4, 2012, 07:14 PM
Killin kittens till this comes out..death count so far is 5,231

MelancholyWitch
Apr 4, 2012, 07:18 PM
oops just saw this post in here... anyone have any idea where to go for it?

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 07:19 PM
i'm going mad! bonkers i tell you

Bonkers!!!!!! X.x

oOSAROo
Apr 4, 2012, 07:20 PM
O.o

am i the only one feeling this way?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8169566/yunogree.jpg

here :-P

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 07:22 PM
http://download.ultradownloads.com.br/wallpaper/275635_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Rage-FFFFFUUUUU_1920x1200.jpg

nuclear explosion in my head, i cant get any dumber so i'm not really worried.

NoGoBoard
Apr 4, 2012, 07:27 PM
They're probably waiting for us dirty Westerners to go to sleep before they release it.

Enforcer MKV
Apr 4, 2012, 07:28 PM
They're probably waiting for us dirty Westerners to go to sleep before they release it.

Hey! I find that very rude! I bathed just for this very reason!

....I mean, uuuuuuuuuuh.....

Griffin
Apr 4, 2012, 07:28 PM

Dear God I lol'd.

Gama
Apr 4, 2012, 07:30 PM
western gamer's don't sleep. hello?

Ryoten
Apr 4, 2012, 07:30 PM
http://download.ultradownloads.com.br/wallpaper/275635_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Rage-FFFFFUUUUU_1920x1200.jpg

nuclear explosion in my head, i cant get any dumber so i'm not really worried.

April fools! *fireworks explosions*

Xenobia
Apr 4, 2012, 07:34 PM
Xenobia it iz cancuelled!!!!
^^;^^;^^;
Now i have to get my meds...:dead::cry:
Probably a mix between Jiaogulan, Viscum Articulatum, Ragolus Photonensis and Citrus Medica var. digitata.

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 07:36 PM
??????

Ar you makking fun off me??

Jinketsu
Apr 4, 2012, 07:41 PM
There is no story mode in the Alpha though... Even though there's going to be some story available in the beta..

But just.... wat. Who plays PSO/U for their stories? ._.

The only reason I got so into PSO as a teenager was because of Red Ring Rico's messages. Pushing through the areas to beat the bosses and finding different messages every so often when I'd repeat an area was my drive for grinding levels. Piecing all the information together was amazing to me.

PSU... Ambition of the Illuminus was okay. Everything else was garbage to me so I didn't play for long. Really liked the costume effort, though!

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 07:48 PM
The only reason I got so into PSO as a teenager was because of Red Ring Rico's messages. Pushing through the areas to beat the bosses and finding different messages every so often when I'd repeat an area was my drive for grinding levels. Piecing all the information together was amazing to me.

PSU... Ambition of the Illuminus was okay. Everything else was garbage to me so I didn't play for long. Really liked the costume effort, though!

I have to say the same thing about Rico. The side quests also had some good story which gave the Pioneer 2 some life. PSU kind of feels dead out side the main story.

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 07:50 PM
Xenobia, o okay! Sory ten!

PSU felt alwais empte to me except te maid caffes! Gud times!

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 07:52 PM
I do something else for like 3 hours and like 8 pages pop up.

The hells the matter with you guys. @_@

Is it even midday in Japan yet-Nope.

You'll probably be here till like 11PM-3AM EST. D:

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 07:53 PM
Xenobia, o okay! Sory ten!

PSU felt alwais empte to me except te maid caffes! Gud times!

If you mean walking ghost people, then yes, PSU beat GT IV in the non-empty category.

Rizen
Apr 4, 2012, 07:53 PM
It's the pre-show party. Join in!

•Col•
Apr 4, 2012, 07:55 PM

User CP>Edit Options>Thread Display Options>Show 50(or 90) Posts Per Page

lrn2psoworld :3c

buri-chan
Next chance in a few minutes. C'mon, Japan, 10AM is prime releasing time.

Konola

Come on Rock, get in the circle, sing a bit, dance till the creator comes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBPeAv_DCVs

MrPOW
Apr 4, 2012, 07:56 PM
I have to work tomorrow morning, but screw it I am excited for this. If it's not up at midnight I'll make a pot of coffee and keep waiting.

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2012, 07:56 PM
Ahh the walking ghost people. Funny how quickly I grew used to that. But I remember the whole first day playing, I was a bit weirded out by it. It's like I was wandering in some sort of Spirit-ville. Like I was in some Japanese ghost story. It's like everybody in the place was killed tragically and I'm just seeing all of those who are stuck here until they can finally go rest in peace.

Phantasy Phatal Phrame.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 07:59 PM
Ahh the walking ghost people. Funny how quickly I grew used to that. But I remember the whole first day playing, I was a bit weirded out by it. It's like I was wandering in some sort of Spirit-ville. Like I was in some Japanese ghost story. It's like everybody in the place was killed tragically and I'm just seeing all of those who are stuck here until they can finally go rest in peace.

Phantasy Phatal Phrame.

Considering what happens in the story mode, you may very well be right.

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2012, 07:59 PM
Come on Rock, get in the circle, sing a bit, dance till the creator comes out.

All together now! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBPeAv_DCVs)

Ahh. Kinect Star Wars...so wrong....it's practically right. Never ceases to make your jaw hit the floor, then the shock comes in and you say, "No they didn't"...and then you start laughing.

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 08:00 PM
Ahh. Kinect Star Wars...so wrong....it's practically right. Never ceases to make your jaw hit the floor, then the shock comes in and you say, "No they didn't"...and then you start laughing.

If I was ever to play a Kinect dancing game this would be it :3

buri-chan
Apr 4, 2012, 08:01 PM
Aaaaaaand it's 10AM with no demo. I blame Decade.

GCoffee
Apr 4, 2012, 08:01 PM
Akaimizu it wer te ghossts off te plaiers tat quitted!

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 08:04 PM
Aaaaaaand it's 10AM with no demo. I blame Decade.

I think we know the motions by now.

Weeaboolits
Apr 4, 2012, 08:04 PM

Phantasy Phatal Phrame.I called it the Barrier of Narcissism, I imagined that the player character was so self-absorbed, that they couldn't even perceive other people they didn't deem important enough to talk to.

Akaimizu
Apr 4, 2012, 08:05 PM
Should've put that scene and remixed it for Kinect Star Wars dance section. "Dude, did you play the Nooooo dance?"

Konola
Apr 4, 2012, 08:06 PM
I called it the Barrier of Narcissism, I imagined that the player character was so self-absorbed, that they couldn't even perceive other people they didn't deem important enough to talk to.

Ethan Waber in a nut shell.