PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Xbox 360 and Just bought PSU

fatelinka
Apr 2, 2012, 09:56 AM
Now my question is, is it worth playing online? The fees not that bad of a deal im just more worried of paying the fee and finding out the game is rarely played at all.

padiwac
Apr 2, 2012, 01:53 PM
There are plenty of people to play with especially now that we have an event until June. http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?403271-Maintenance-for-March-29th

Neobuster
Apr 2, 2012, 03:04 PM
True! I just started playing online too and theres a lot of people playing! sometimes I feel overwhelmed >3>

Live Hulk
Apr 2, 2012, 07:31 PM
welcome to the dark side lol no but psu is a great game especially if u have friends to play with

Recon Tactical
Apr 2, 2012, 08:09 PM
Online is really the only way to play. Story Mode and Extra Mode are pretty much just there to serve as ways to familiarize yourself with the story and game mechanics. Welcome, though. You came at a good time. There's currently an event, called Chronicle HQ 2nd, going on. Good way to level yourself up fast. Roar of Flames is fairly easy too as long as you're competent at soloing or have a good party. Also, there are some pretty sweet trade items that you can save individual kill points for if that motivates you at all.

Neobuster
Apr 3, 2012, 06:55 AM
Theres trade items you can get for individual kill points? Im totally new to PSU, so I didn't know what those were! Thanks for letting me know. I thought they were for the "Rank" you got at the end. Where can I get these trade items?

Recon Tactical
Apr 3, 2012, 10:16 AM
You can access the trade list in the mission "Chronicle HQ 2nd". Once you've read/skipped the briefing, you'll be presented with a list of options. The one you're looking for should be towards the bottom.

Neobuster
Apr 3, 2012, 12:02 PM
Oooh thank you! Im trying to get that wand at the moment!

Akumamaru
Apr 3, 2012, 11:03 PM
message me when you want to do some runs my GT is WRECKtos ^^

fatelinka
Apr 4, 2012, 08:36 AM
Good to know that newbies still get support.