PDA

View Full Version : Question about the upcoming beta.

dias_flac_0g
Apr 3, 2012, 10:59 PM
Is this a closed beta test or can anyone just sign up and start playing the beta when it's release?

A detail answer will be greatly appreciated :)

NoiseHERO
Apr 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
It's a closed beta, they're only taking 100,000 players. I say ONLY because half of those slots were reserved from the last test, and like 150,000 people probably signed up already.

You have to sign up on their site. D:

Annnnd, there's a WHOLE thread on this somewhere, you can get all your info there. Making this thread will just get you attacked, like all the other people that made new threads without reading existing ones, this week. D:

dias_flac_0g
Apr 4, 2012, 12:19 AM
I was just asking an honet question. So I dont why why people have to be rude. But it's the interwebs so I get what you're saying.

That said your answer was good enough though so thank you ^_^

Looks like I probably wont have a chance to make it in anymore oh well =P

Mike
Apr 4, 2012, 12:25 AM
You have until the 16th. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193742)

Saotome Kaneda
Apr 4, 2012, 12:30 AM
I was just asking an honet question. So I dont why why people have to be rude. But it's the interwebs so I get what you're saying.

That said your answer was good enough though so thank you ^_^

Looks like I probably wont have a chance to make it in anymore oh well =P

No, you have until the 16th to apply for the closed beta. You may take this as being rude, but there's 2 threads stickied up top that would have let you know what the plans for both the upcoming betas are... Also Rock probably is pulling that number out of his ass. =p

As of right now no one has been confirmed for the upcoming closed beta outside of those that took part in the 2 alphas and reached level 10 with one character during those times. You have just as much of a chance to get in as someone who waits until the cutoff date.

But yeah, read up in the stickies, the worst thing that will happen is you have your Sega ID and w/e else ready for the Open Beta, whenever that happens.

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 12:39 AM
^@ saotome

NNNNNNNNNNOpe. I pull things out of my ass to annoy you guys all the time, but not about PSO2 info. You should be ashamed of yourself for making such an assumption, I should break you.

They said 100,000 people signed up already, NOT including the people that already secured themself a spot in the beta, by reaching level 10 in the alpha. Which was like 47k people. So it's probably even more than the number I "pulled out of my ass."

But I ALSO, DIDN'T say it was "too late" it's a random drawing, not a race.

•Col•
Apr 4, 2012, 12:52 AM
*cough* (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376)

Saotome Kaneda
Apr 4, 2012, 12:59 AM
^@ saotome

NNNNNNNNNNOpe. I pull things out of my ass to annoy you guys all the time, but not about PSO2 info. You should be ashamed of yourself for making such an assumption, I should break you. BRING IT ON :V eh it happens

But I ALSO, DIDN'T say it was "too late" it's a random drawing, not a race.

He's the one that gave up prematurely. lol

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 01:09 AM
BRING IT ON :V eh it happens

He's the one that gave up prematurely. lol

Well nice this thread is answered and will be locked soon...

SPONTANIOUS ROLL PLAY BATTLE!

/Rock sends out Aggron

Ark22
Apr 4, 2012, 01:13 AM
*cough* (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376)

I honestly forget to read that, I mean it has a lot of information but to much scrolling xD.

Cephei Mordred
Apr 4, 2012, 02:21 AM
Annnnd, there's a WHOLE thread on this somewhere, you can get all your info there. Making this thread will just get you attacked, like all the other people that made new threads without reading existing ones, this week. D:

As pointless as this topic is, don't say "will just get you attacked," that minimizes the responsibility of said attackers to not be jerks.

NoiseHERO
Apr 4, 2012, 02:43 AM
Well it should just make them feel ashamed of themselves... by thinking it's necessary to have 15 people rush into a thread to tell one person the same thing the most aggressive way possible just to have a chance to sound like a smartass.

See how I prevented that and everyone walks away with a smile? 8D

moorebounce
Apr 4, 2012, 03:09 AM
I felt sorry for the guy when he said "interwebs". You can pretty much tell when someone doesn't read english and has translated their post. I wouldn't go around trying to translate all these posts. Have someone point me in the right direction then I'll translate it. Or he could be special and I still feel sorry for him.